SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:50 pm

becqua
marik who
kendal aka Lindsey
lauren?
krystal....
mekah
lauren
sienne restaurant

a bunch of who

bloopers with the roses!!!

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 pm

sucks :tissuebox :tissue box: :tissuebox sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:56 pm

Arie is amazed. So amazed. AMAZED. If I send you home it's not because you aren't amazing.

Becca K gets first rose. Hmmm.
Marique ?
Kendall. She seems nice.
Lauren G. How does he keep them all straight?
Krysall
Bekah M
Lauren S
Sian?
Caroline
Brittany T...there was two Brits? Where's the other one?
Bibianna...or boobies as I call her
Annaliece
Jenna
Valerie
Jacqueline...I liked her, but she is MOT
Jenny
Lauren B...another one. You would think he would wean them out.
Ashley
Tia...of course he had to keep Raven's pal
Mikhel...seems like another b*tch. She reminds me of Lauren Bushnell look wise.

Jessica the girl whose dad met Arie now knows her dad will never meet her husband and she is a weeper. Seriously get over it girl.

Amber is trying hard to cry so she can make it on BIP. Her parents will be so disappointed. And here I thought your mom would be disappointed in you wanting to go on the show, but what do I know.

He has an amazing group of women. He is in the drivers seat.

The cliches and racing puns.... no Suspect no no :headbanging :shootme:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:06 am

Tears, tears and more tears....and an old boyfriend.

Arie is not aging well.

Closing montage of Arie with Sean...a manlier version of you...giving him instructions for the RC. Sean is telling him how long to hug without p*ssing off the other women. They practice. The best part of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:13 am

All the varying locales look amazing! That's all I got...

My incentive to watch this season went from 10 to 30%.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:16 am

SafronSahara wrote:All the varying locales look amazing! That's all I got...

My incentive to watch this season went from 10 to 30%.

Based on this episode, the travel will be the only reason I'm watching...Paris/France, Italy, Peru.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:23 am

I will SC the new images from the preview and copy over the already released images from the season preview into a SC no discussion thread.

Anyone that wants to make SCs please feel free, but let's not make duplicate and triplicate of each to have tons of multiples bogging up threads.  Post and pull over from the no discussion thread as needed, and remember to link back to the source.  Everything has to be properly sourced or will have to be deleted, thanks.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 am

So based on tonight I don't really see him into anyone. I see him enjoying making out with a few of them, but I really don't see any crazy connection with anyone. Zilch. Nada. Zero!

This is the first time I have not seen a lead into anyone the first night. I can usually spot true interest/chemistry, but I saw nothing. NOTHING. That said, I will make some predictions about who will go far based on tonight and the preview.

After I saw the pre-show I said that the short haired girl Bekah will go far and I still stand by that. She was shown in Paris and in a lot of previews. She seems to have a big part to play in the season, but I don't think she will  be the F1 since there is so much of her shown in the preview and she was front and center tonight. Top 6 at least, possible F4. I don't think she will go farther that fourth simply because he will want hotties for the fantasy suites and I don't see him all hot and bothered by her.

Chelsea/b*tch will be around a while because he thinks she is hot and producers love her. I think she was the one he was making out with on the jet ski. I'm assuming she will be the top villain of the season, so will be around for a while for all the drama she brings. Possible F4, but I'm betting at least F6. BIP.

Krystal seems will be another villain and seems to have some storyline with Bekah, so she will be around for a bit, but I don't see her lasting as long. Another strong contender for BIP.

I think Tia...Raven's pal...will be around if for no other reason than she is Raven's pal and I heard her spewing producer written drivel. Like Raven she will play along because she is hoping for BIP or the next lead. If you play ball, you get to stay whether the lead wants you to or not.

The other Becca I think will go far. He is attracted to her. She got the first rose at the RC and I saw her on a single date in the preview riding in a car. Don't know exactly where that was...maybe in Europe...but, she was shown talking a bit tonight and she seemed hidden in the preview. I guess she could have been kicked out and there wasn't much to show, but because she got that first rose tonight and was featured...but not too much...I will guess she goes far. So far, she is the only one that I have as a possible F1...although that is not saying much since I'm just not feeling it with him.

I liked Kendall. She seemed nice and she had some ITM's tonight. Not sure if I saw her in the preview, but I wouldn't mind if she goes far.

I could go through the preview some more to see who else I could spot, but I can't be bothered. I am very disappointed. I was expecting a lot more from Arie, but he just felt flat and fake tonight. He was best at the end when he was joking with Sean about the RCs. I hope he picks it up once the dates start otherwise this will be a long season for me. At least the travel destinations look really good, so I can look forward to that.

If things don't pick up quickly, I'm not sure if I will stay unspoiled for long.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:19 am

@HEA please wait to post SC's until after GA has made a SC no discussion thread, the one your posting in is for confirmed SCs.  And I've already SC'd the majority of them from the earlier released preview.  They are the SC discussion thread,  I will move them over once GA makes the other thread.  Thanks.

ETA: I am already working on the new/different images and will post them on both the spoilers and no spoilers sides, as usual, once I finish.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 am

You may have done them internationally, but since Farmer Chris' season, Litta and I have split duty making SC's of previews for both the spoiled and no spoilers side for the US.  Nothing's changed there except for me doing them by myself when life has kept Litta busy and away.  But I will let @GuardianAngel and @Kashathediva make the decision on how we proceed with SC's going forward.

I have already, am and will be making them regardless for the other side, where there is indeed sleuthing going on.  So IMO it's silly not to post them on both.  It's never been an issue before and I only SC the previews, so there's still plenty to SC for sleuthing purposes.  

But as I said, GA and Kasha will make the decision on how we proceed for the no spoilers side.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 am

The screen cap issue is going to be discussed. 
We do not need duplicate screen caps. The issue is not a duplicate one or two but 10's of them or possibly a great deal more when they already exist. (more like 100's)
The forum has been running smoothly for years with Litta and LB doing the screencaps. 
Anyone helping out is always appreciated, but duplicate work is unnecessary, IMO. 
After screencaps have been posted by Litta or LB,  it has always been allowed in the USA threads to add anything with appropriate sourcing. So no one is going to be penalized for that either in non-spoilers or spoiler threads. No one's fun should be curtailed because of that. People are welcome to add their own with proper sourcing, but it is more organized if one person is left doing it all. IMO
Let me also say, the non-spoiled threads have been part of many seasons. It has all worked smoothly in the past.
Again, the mods will be addressing this issue so please be patient. 
Sometimes there are reasons for things that members may not agree with, but it allows a lot less work, formatting etc for the mods. Just moving threads around can be a chore to put things in proper places and sometimes moving things around messes something else up on how the forum runs. 
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle