SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ayana Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Just watched the episode and I really like Bekah the nanny. I hope she is the next Bachelorette. No one else stands out to me so far.

Chelsea is such a bland villain.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Ayana wrote:Just watched the episode and I really like Bekah the nanny. I hope she is the next Bachelorette. No one else stands out to me so far.

Chelsea is such a bland villain.

@Ayana Yes, Bekah really stood out. They showed tons of her during the show and the preview. I wouldn't necessarily mind her for the next lead since she seems different than the usual Bettes and I like different, but she seems really young. More likely she is being set up for BIP. She looks to be around for a while and my unspoiled friends all think she is so cute. I also wonder...with this much attention...if it will go to her head?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 am

I haven't watched yet. These posts are giving me a preview of "who to watch." Based on the pre-season show, I don't know, I get a feeling like Arie might be in this gig more for a career redirection/boost than wedded bliss, IMO. Time will tell. I probably should watch the show first...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 am

@veg_out I have to agree with you. I didn't see much interest in anyone. He made out with Chelsea and I think he would have been down some of that, but as for real chemistry...I didn't see it with anyone....and I have to say that is a first for me.

Arie was a big disappointment. I am hoping that was just nerves and he will improve once he starts the regular dates. He's had plenty of experience with that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:06 am

handwave Hello everyone. Happy New Year!

I'm completely spoiler free - I didn't watch Emily's season and know nothing about Ari.

Just started watching and he seems like a real genuine nice guy who totally had his heartbroken previously. And he's not bad looking either!

So I thought I'd do a couple of live posts while watching the first episode to give my first impression opinions before I go back and read everyones' posts - that way I won't be influenced but what you all say - it will be interesting to see if we think the same things.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:14 am

Just doing the intros - Caroline seems ok  and they have their careers in common but could be a bit of a drama queen.

The taxidermy lady - yuck no way - but that might be my own prejudice.

Bekah - so cute!!!!! I love her.

Indian woman that owns the restaurant with her Mum will not move - he'll have to move.

Fitness lady who gives food to the homeless - yes! - big tick from me.

So I assume that our F1 is in that lot - doesn't the F1 always have an intro video?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:40 am

:Woah-hoo: cheerleader :fanningfan

Owwwwww...... I've just realised that Ari is a bit of a silver fox. He's starting to gray... yummy!

Caroline first - he likes her
Chelsea - blah and voice is annoying
Kendall - pretty - he kept on touching her
sienn - I like her
Tia - funny
deanna - Mmmm
Bri - cool chick
jenny - MOT
Brittane - cute
Jaclyn - gorgeous buy MOT
Krystal - trainer girl - has romantic music as background - I'm picking f5
Nysha - stunning but MOT
Valerie - another stunning one

This is the most beautiful bunch of women I have ever seen on the bachelor.

yay - my fave so far, Bekah rolls up in a cool car. She's such a cutie!

Jenna - she's completely OTT. Exhausting to even watch.
Jessica - a rock??? - boring.
Marikh - restuarant lady - she'll go far but I don't think f5
Olivia - MOT
Becca k - another one asking him to close his eyes!
lauren -stunning - he likes her
lauren j - MOT
Lauren b - MOT
Lauren G - MOT
Ashley - I like her
Brittany T-
Amber -
Ali - that pun was so bad
bandit lady - intriging
Maquel - I want that dress!

Chelsea is definitely going to be the b!tch this season.

That must be the end of the girls now

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 am

29 women - so many - hope he gets rid of a few tonight.

Great opening speech by Ari.

Chelsea having a moan about being interrupted. Looks like Bekah is going to narrating this season.

All the women seem to be getting along and it doesn't look like there are too many cuckoos so that's nice. They are all so trying so hard.

Jenna - sorry - But i really want her to go tonight - she's too full on.

Annalise - oh she's so pretty. I like her. I think she'll go far.

Chelsea gets the first proper kiss! I just can't warm to her.

Bekah is the full package but might be a little young for him.

Oh man ... chelsea got the first impression rose. no

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:26 am

Rose ceremony - not surprised about his choices but thought Jessica would have been picked.

sneak peak - It looks so good. Lots of chelsea, Tia?, Bekah.

How old is Bekah and how old is Ari?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Bringing this forward:  

Rules for No Spoilers - Sleuthing 

No spoilers of any kind are allowed in this thread. The purpose is to sleuth without the influence of spoilers from ANY source.

Any s/cap can be taken from the airing of any episode or Social Media for sleuthing purposes. If the s/cap is obtained online, youtube, online links etc, you must post the link where the s/cap was obtained. If it is your own s/cap that you created by your own recorded episode, then you must indicate that it's your own s/cap. 

Taking a s/cap from Social Media runs the risk of viewing comments. You must indicate a warning that there are comments inside a link that you are posting. The purpose of posting the link is because we MUST provide source at all times. It will be up to the individual poster to refrain from looking at the link. You must post the actual picture so it can be viewed, rather than just the link which forces posters to look inside the link. 

********For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.****************

Screencaps from previews will be provided. If there are any particular requests, a poster may ask for assistance obtaining a screencap to prevent them from getting spoiled elsewhere. If a Non Spoiled poster has information to share and they are not sure if it's a spoiler, please PM me for clarification. 

It has been suggested to add to your profile, under your Avatar that you are a NON Spoiled member. If you are participating in other General Discussion threads, this will alert other posters not to post spoilers in General Discussion threads which is not allowed. 

Please ensure the rules are followed at all times.

Rules for No Spoilers - No Sleuthing 

No spoilers no sleuthing means general discussion on the episodes without any other knowledge of the show. This thread is for those who watch the show and do not know or want to know any spoilers what so ever and are not sleuthing. 

these are not new rules. our home page has all non-spoiler areas clearly delineated in bold RED

I hope this helps everyone and enjoy the season. 

rules

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Is someone spoiled in here and posting, Kash?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Rose ceremony - not surprised about his choices but thought Jessica would have been picked.

sneak peak - It looks so good. Lots of chelsea, Tia?, Bekah.

How old is Bekah and how old is Ari?
Bekah is 22, and Arie is 36.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle