SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:19 am

I'm disappointed at how much drama this season is having. More than any BetteAU season and with the oldest Bette too -just no no  

The cast is also overall very lackluster to me. Is this really the best that they could do for Sophie?  no no

Honestly I don't see any of these guys being a real world connection for Sophie  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 am

Wow, what is with all the drama this season! I was watching the episode tonight with my brother who commented that the contestants are acting differently because Sophie is famous and therefore there is a different dynamic. IMO there is obviously a lot of douche bags though.

I still like Jarrod. I think the edit and the other contestant's comments made his behaviour look way more clingy than it actually was. We saw like 2 minutes of a cocktail party that goes for hours. Will be interesting to still how he adjusts moving forward though. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Don't think we have these. Can we match them up with any media?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_2015
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_2016

Courtesy Foxtel guide
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 pm

I started off liking Sam in the first episode and now I think he's completely gross. I haven't been sleuthing this season so havent read what you guys have found but I really hope she takes the double delight rose away from him. He's like of foreshadowed it in last night's episode.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 pm

BlueJeans wrote:I started off liking Sam in the first episode and now I think he's completely gross. I haven't been sleuthing this season so havent read what you guys have found but I really hope she takes the double delight rose away from him. He's like of foreshadowed it in last night's episode.

@BlueJeans, from what we've sleuthed it does appear Sam gets his two dates - the first looks fairly low budget (coffee from a mobile truck!) but Sophie is pictured laughing a lot so that seems fine.  

On the second (picnic in a park) she looks miserable and the caption on the paparazzi photos say the date was uncomfortable and wrapped up quickly, so I think that will be where he'll make his exit.

I don't actually mind Sam at the moment.  He's a d!ck and there's no way I would date him and in the real world I highly doubt Sophie wouldn't either but his one-liners are keeping me entertained.  

I imagine that's why he got the DD rose in the first place - he's doing a LOT of the narration (which makes sense, considering his profession) so IMO the DD was a pre-planned production choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:38 am

Finally got around to watching episode 2.  

First off - Sophie is a fantastic lead. She's honest and genuine and actually sees through the guys bullsh!t. Loved how she was with James and totally ignored Sam's grandstanding.

Sam is even worse than a frat boy - he has the maturity of a 12 year old boy and zero filter on that gross mouth. I want to attack him with duct tape and a hairbrush.

James is a gorgeous sweetheart. She would do well to choose someone like him but I think there will only be friendship there.

Loved Jarrod on the date. I was so pleased that he supported her decision to turn back on the highwire. And massive props to him for getting up there and letting go of the wire to help her get back on her seat because when she told him what they were doing he actually looked sh!t scared himself. I think he had a genuine fear of heights as well so to let his fear go and be her support is 2 big thumbs up from me.

However, he does seem to be one of those people that gets in too deep too quickly so I'm not sure how his story is going to play out.

At this moment I don't really see a front runner - in a way I'm kind of hoping Stu Laundy comes in and sweeps her off her feet. Didn't know much about him so did a little research and was surprisingly impressed.

He did a reality show called "Filthy rich and homeless" earlier this year that he says changed his attitude and the way he lives his life. Says it has made him a better father. I really liked the article and I'll put a copy in his thread.

Also - I like that he's 44 and actually quite dishy.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 am

@Katiebelle. We watched Filty Rich and Homeless as a family and he was so sincere and touched by the project. He does seem like a lovely man deep down, it will be interesting to see how he is on Bachette question
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 am

Besides the rumoured vasectomy Stu could be a good match for Sophie - he seems at a really good point in his life to settle down again and it would seem he sincerely joined the show to pursue Sophie for the 'right reasons', it might actually be romantic?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:54 am

Just saw the sneak preview for Wed. It mentioned 3 boys will be sent home! I think it is 3 boys will be sent home in the next 2 episodes and not 3 boys on Wed

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

Enough wrote:Just saw the sneak preview for Wed. It mentioned 3 boys will be sent home! I think it is 3 boys will be sent home in the next 2 episodes and not 3 boys on Wed

Interesting!  It definitely makes it look like 3 will go in one episode.  Making room for the intruders maybe?
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-3/ep-3-sneak-peek
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:22 am

Hey all. I will live post tonight but I have to say I updated my phone yesterday and ever since then this forums pages are doing some wacky stuff. Not sure how quick I will be with posting. Sorry in advance
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 am

@Sundy is it not loading correctly or something? Try using it in Classic mode (so not mobile mode) as that may help?

Btw: I am looking forward to your live posts more than the show so thank you for posting   bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA