SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:49 am

No attractive guys this season imo. I miss Sam from Georgia's season :')
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:06 am

You know those forks. They are never coming out again. I said a few days ago I thought it could be Jarrod that Sophie said ended up a tool. Could be right.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 am

Sundy wrote:You know those forks. They are never coming out again. I said a few days ago I thought it could be Jarrod that Sophie said ended up a tool. Could be right.

The forks are in the drawer and the cupboard is locked and the kitchen door has been boarded up and the whole house has been marked for demolition, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:24 am

I haven't seen the episode yet but from the twitter GIFS I don't think we saw these outfits at all.  So was their date a reshoot?  Did they abandon the first one because it was too cold?  Does that mean he actually got TWO dates???

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:25 am

I believe sophie had that top on in the evening part of the date didn’t she?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:I believe sophie had that top on in the evening part of the date didn’t she?

Ah OK, thanks - that clears it up.  I just could see it in any of the tweets. Will watch the episode once kids are in bed. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:28 am

Sophie wore that top in the second part of the SD.

I prefer James to Luke. Luke looks so uncomfortable in this emviroment

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:32 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:You know those forks. They are never coming out again. I said a few days ago I thought it could be Jarrod that Sophie said ended up a tool. Could be right.

The forks are in the drawer and the cupboard is locked and the kitchen door has been boarded up and the whole house has been marked for demolition, IMO.

rofl rofl rofl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:35 am

Explosive on the way!!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:41 am

Finally just watched tonights episode. What on earth was Jarrod on?! He was so annoying this episode.. so annoying that I preferred hearing Sam speak!! Even Ryan was coming off less creepy.

The SD with Sophie and Luke was cute. I'm yet to see amazing, off the charts chemistry, but we'll see how it plays out. Lukes odds are finally looking more like a F1... but we'll see what happens when the intruders come in!!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Did anyone see Apollo on the upcoming group date? I’m not sure if I saw him? Could it be he gets the next single date? Sam was definately in the promo for the group date along with James and Brett and Blake. I can’t think of who else might possibly get a single date???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:51 pm

What a hilarious episode! I loved it. I thought the date with Luke was lovely, and Sophie's awkwardness just before the kiss was very cute. She seems to really like him. Jarrod has gone full stage five clinger and his 'bitching' chat with Bingham made me dislike him even more. It was great that Sophie got an apology out of Sam for all his boob ogling last week. The art group date was funny, and how good was Sophie's sister at her role, very believable IMO. It was good to see a softer side to Ryan but the funniest part was on his SQT with Sophie when he said he didn't like a woman who swears or has a potty mouth, just when she'd said earlier on her date with Luke that she swears a lot, so after Ryan said that she turns to the camera and mouths 'I'm f****d' and then Ryan swoops in for a kiss and she almost recoils but gives him a quick peck then quickly stands up and says 'OK that's it' or something. Overall, a very enjoyable episode IMO.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA