SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:00 pm

@Sundy per the filming schedule here, Samual should be getting a SD/SQT next and Apollo gets a SD after Samual gets his SD/SQT so Apollo's SD may be in Ep5 per the episode guideline since he and Sophie had a retro-themed SD so maybe old-fashioned romance?  question

S3, Ep5 (Wed 4 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:40PM)
Sophie takes one lucky Bachelor for a day of old-fashioned romance. Later, the group date sees the intensity taken up a notch in an ultra-competitive game of bicycle polo.

S3, Ep6 (Thurs 5 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:40PM)
Sophie takes one lucky suitor on a New York-themed date. At the cocktail party, one Bachelor makes a wild accusation, while a game of Truth or Dare leaves Sophie speechless.

S3, Ep7 (Wed 11 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:30PM)
Sophie invites all the boys around to hers for the perfect night in complete with animal onesies. On the single date, Sophie and a lucky Bachelor board a luxury cruiser & sail around Sydney Harbour.
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/89591165
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:46 pm

I just finished watching Ep3 and it was overall hilarious (in a laughing at it rather than with it kind of way). It feels almost like a parody to me and like TPTB have cast contestants specifically as a spoof on characters and typical Bach tropes... laugh out loud So here's my thoughts on the ep:

SD - Luke's date on the beach, playing a game of sorts was so similar in feel to past season Ep3 SD. It definitely felt like a F1 Ep3 SD to me including the F1 theme music kiss (they really need to get some new music it's become laughable at this point and why it feels like a parody to me). Luke came across to me like he really likes Soph and it was interesting that his first relationship of sorts was with someone older than him - so another tick in his F1 favor Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 4256136633  Even though the kiss (and Luke asking for the kiss and to do it again) was a bit awkward, it was still cute. Plus, that theme music was there - right on cue laugh out loud After this date I still see Luke as F1 although I sure don't see him looking like George Clooney. Every time I see Luke he reminds me of Neville Longbottom grown up (in a good way) and his mannerisms and things he seems far more dorky - which is a good thing to me as well. Overall a very promising first date with all the F1-type tropes to make him win in the end imo  yes

GD - Sophie's family is awesome. I'd watch just them and Soph more than anyone else. They make the show and the undercover part was too funny. While I can see where Ryan could come off as "deep" or whatever, his whole "I want a woman who takes care of herself/is hot, is respectful, and never swears" was creepy and cemented to me that Ryan is someone who wants a woman to be a doormat and do his bidding because that's what makes him feel like a "man"...just ugh! no no  (Does Ryan's eyes even have life in them?) Same goes for Sam. Sam's whole reason for objectifying Sophie was total BS imo and such a cop-out. I wish Soph had sent both of them home already but I guess they're there to play out TPTB storyboards. Jarrod played his "I am not here to make friends" storyboard well imo by upping the stage 5 clinger ante from the looks of it. So props to him for that (I guess?) dizzy

CP - the Jarrod and Sam drama continues. Jarrod is not there to make friends with Sam but to be there for Sophie. Sam is waiting on his double delight and is not there to date Jarrod but to make friends with Sophie.. or something like that. It's all so OTT and parody-like I found it hilarious. I kept staring at Sam's comb-over as he'd talk to Jarrod with his fluffy hair on top and all I could imagine were little mouths on each head of hair battling it out laugh out loud (Punkee can you photoshop speaking mouths on Jarrod and Sam's hair? I'd pay to watch that) :stirthepot

RC - most of them could have been let go already but for sure imo TPTB "scouted" (seems like they ALL were scouted) these guys so they can fulfill their storyboards so I can't take any of it too seriously laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Ef693b10
Tonight’s single date?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:29 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:45 am

Wow so I see Jarrod has cooled his jets since last episode... Loving Blakes commentary about Jarrod being robocop and a desperado during the GD with Jarrod changing a tyre
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:47 am

I’m here.  Sorry. A little late. Group date including all of the boys. They first had to plank and 4 were eliminated - Apollo, Sam, Bingham and someone else!  Now they are in teams of 4 changing tyres. Jarrod being a bunny boiler again
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:48 am

I'm here too but Twitter isn't loading for me so can't embed the GIFs - very frustrating. Will keep trying.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:49 am

Jarrod's team loses, but he doesn't hear them.. he won't accept losing... HE MUST WIN.. laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:51 am

Now this is over the top scripted with Jarrod continuing to change the tyre even the contest is over

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 am

FINALLY! GIFs incoming:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 am

Now it’s down to 4. Mack and James on one team and Ryan and ahayden on the other making flat packs
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:55 am

Sophie comes out with a tub of beers for the boys while they watch the other build a flat pack, Jarrod goes to carry it for her.. Sophie keeps on walking.. laugh out loud She's an independent woman Jarrod! I enjoy that TPTB are leaving in the cringe rejections
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA