SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am

More Apollo spam incoming

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 am

Sundy wrote:Pretty PG kiss at the end of Apollo’s date

ITA. Soph is going through the motions imo. 

Not that she is complaining - because it's Apollo after all!!! 

The things you have to do as lead laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 am

James is looking really short now that it's only tall guys left.  laugh out loud

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 am

I will miss Sam's commentary - it's really funny, where did tuna come from?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am

AEF wrote:Sophie words and body language don't align to me with Apollo

Totally agree. She likes him but she's doing her lead job. imo

She's there to make Apollo look like an even better catch for the audience  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4256136633

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

She's there to make Apollo look like an even better catch for the audience  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4256136633

jmo

Did she call him a "really special person" again?  I think I've heard her say that at least 5 times already.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

jmo

Did she call him a "really special person" again?  I think I've heard her say that at least 5 times already.
Yep laugh out loud She even narrated Apollo's intro gif pre-season. She is there to sell Apollo (either as next Bach lead or BIP or just a catch for the audience - there's always one )

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:03 am

Anyone else see Nikki's commercial for Dailies contact lenses

Nikki living her best life  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:06 am

Out of all the guys (not thinking of age) I think Stu and Apollo are best suited for Soph in the sense that they are more mature but also can be big kids and not take themselves seriously
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:09 am

laugh out loud Jarrod is so full on and competitive but I just crack up because otherwise I will have to Ruuuuun

It's like watching one of those comedy car crash shows like Earnest goes full throttle alpha on the Bachelorette laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA