SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Looks like peter really did turn down the gig since he has his schedule mapped out into the fall. Fleiss and company are not drumming up drama to hype things up. Now Luke and Robby can battle it out to see who the biggest puppet is for the gig. As for me I'm proud of my mans peter for staying away.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Glad Peter is staying away for real, given he's advertising his schedule for the gym. This way, he can always stay as a beloved f2 in the franchise instead of having that big yellow school bus drive over him a couple thousand times. Smart moves!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:43 pm

I would sooner watch Luke over Robby any day.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 pm

hdman wrote:I would sooner watch Luke over Robby any day.

Same.

Robby reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:26 pm

@FashionLover@Alanna he's only scheduled until September 21st. The last two seasons started filming on the 24th. On Ben's Instagram he posted a photo on the 19th in Indiana filming his intro package and  posted a charity photo on the 21st so I dont think this completely takes the gig off the table for him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Choosing between Luke and Robby is like choosing between diarrhea and puke. That being said, I think I'll take diarrhea, aka Robby.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 pm

If Robby is next Bachelor, my hubby will be SO HAPPY as for the first time EVER I won't be watching! Besides, who wants to marry a "Social Media Influencer" (his title on BIP)?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:59 pm

What about a previous F1? Going back very far, but what is Roberto up to these days? Can we tap him?

Or Arie. Someone give Arie another chance.

Or get on your hands and knees and beg Ben H. Stoke his ego. He's a sucker for that. Make it happen.

Pleeeeeeaase no Luke and no Robby. I can't even believe it's such desperate times they are even in consideration.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Brooks would have been great. Too bad he's in a relationship. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 am

So did he turn down the gig or was he never offered? Because these are both what he's saying, so I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or ig likes. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So did he turn down the gig or was he never offered? Because these are both what he's saying, so I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or ig likes. Jmo

Is this about Peter? If so he said in some interview it has never been offered, I don't think he has ever said he turned it down. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:52 am

Lmao now is no time for pride, producers!! Get on the plane, sit down in bennies wicker chair, take the lone beer off of the liquor cart and start begging.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win