SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 91 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:46 pm

CH is stepping down because he's pursuing a relationship with Andi away from the limelight!

Ok ok I kid I kid.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:16 pm

The fact that his twitter is "verified" makes it obvious he's TB. Bring on the trainwreck season - if he's already this sensitivity to SM just wait until the show starts. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:38 pm

It would make more sense to me to announce the Bachelor early in the week when shows like Access Hollywood and ET will drum up enthusiasm over the report. A Friday before a holiday weekend? People are too busy thinking about their plans or their trip to pay much attention.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
nikikass wrote:
Rolly wrote:This was his second tweet responding to a critical/mean tweet from this person. I'm not sure what is wrong from his responses? Would it be better if he just didn't respond? Probably but if people post hateful tweets why shouldn't he call them as he sees them? Haven't most leads responded to negative SM at one time or another?

I imagine all leads have to toughen up once they get the gig. We don't even know that he has it yet.

Yes and they have been crucified.   Goes with the show!  Peter will be no different.  Except he is more  fun to make fun.  He makes it so easy. giggling

If he is lead he'll have to learn to deal with it like they all have had to. Some are better at it than others. Lucky for him he seems to have more supporters than critics in SM land IMO.
He has more supporters because he blocks the ones that say anything negative about him . IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:00 pm

I think the announcement is Chris is doing DWTS or Rachel is

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 pm

whit90 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
nikikass wrote:

Yes and they have been crucified.   Goes with the show!  Peter will be no different.  Except he is more  fun to make fun.  He makes it so easy. giggling

If he is lead he'll have to learn to deal with it like they all have had to. Some are better at it than others. Lucky for him he seems to have more supporters than critics in SM land IMO.
He has more supporters because he blocks the ones that say anything negative about him . IMO

He still has critical comments so he's not blocking everyone. I would guess every lead has blocked their fair share of posters. Polls I have seen show him as a fan favorite for the lead so that tells me that he has a decent following.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:21 pm

sfrank wrote:The fact that his twitter is "verified" makes it obvious he's TB. Bring on the trainwreck season - if he's already this sensitivity to SM just wait until the show starts. laugh out loud

When did the "verification" show up? Is it recent?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He still has critical comments so he's not blocking everyone. I would guess every lead has blocked their fair share of posters. Polls I have seen show him as a fan favorite for the lead so that tells me that he has a decent following.JMO.
Not all leads do some can take the criticism and just ignore it and has for many years. I do not care what the polls are saying he IMO will not be able to handle the criticism he will receive if he does become the Bach.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:48 pm

@whit90 I wanna sit over in a corner with you and just silly snark through the whole season. Otherwise I just won't be able to watch the crapfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:59 pm

eliza3 wrote:
sfrank wrote:The fact that his twitter is "verified" makes it obvious he's TB. Bring on the trainwreck season - if he's already this sensitivity to SM just wait until the show starts. laugh out loud

When did the "verification" show up?   Is it recent?

What does verification mean for a twitter account?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Wishful thinking but posting it just to cover all bases... Hugesmile

Alex's latest IG post:
alex_bordy  Contemplating life like... #deepinthought #contemplation #thebachelor #thebachelorette #losangeles #newopportunities @k.larsonphotography
alex_bordy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I think the announcement is Chris is doing DWTS or Rachel is

Doubt the latter. The former's a little far-fetched, but more believable. Rachel burnt that bridge when she rightfully snarked at TPTB's golden child at ATRF.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 91 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win