SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:34 am

@SugarandSpice thanks muchly for the vid. It appears to me that Laura walked into the RC to meet up with the other girls after some time with Matty.  In the US series we have had episodes where one of the contestants has gone to where the Bachie or Bette is staying to get some time with them. Of course the producers always have a hand it it but they make it seem as if the contestant took the initiative to go look for the lead and to spend time with them. And that was my first thought when I saw that scene, it just reminded me of the US series scenario that I described. Are we sure that couch scene is not at the Bachie mansion? TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice thanks muchly for the vid. It appears to me that Laura walked into the RC to meet up with the other girls after some time with Matty.  In the US series we have had episodes where one of the contestants has gone to where the Bachie or Bette is staying to get some time with them. Of course the producers always have a hand it it but they make it seem as if the contestant took the initiative to go look for the lead and to spend time with them. And that was my first thought when I saw that scene, it just reminded me of the US series scenario that I described. Are we sure that couch scene is not at the Bachie mansion? TIA.

And the irony about that it's always the one who is scared to have heart broken who ends with a heartbreak. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Here we go, sorry for the shakes, its hard to film on your phone while holding in sneezes laugh out loud

Thank you so much! yes

Welp, that confirms for me that if Laura is indeed F1, she deliberately put "queen of reverse parking" on her IG bio post-filming IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:02 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh gosh. If Elise gets that SQT when Matty is wearing the stripe top and he says "he didn't expect this" then I can see him pushing for Elise - like since his date with her as he said one date can change everything! Ugh!!  :crazed

I think it will be the old Bachelor classic - "I'm falling for two girls at the same time.  I really didn't expect this".

Yup, it's a tale as old as time... song as old as rhyme... jmo

ITA... of course, it's the sloooooow-burn that's one of those girls he's falling for dizzy  

This show I tell ya no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:04 am

"I care about the outcome of this?"  SHEESH.  Way to make it look like you just don't like losing, Laura.  :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:13 am

Yeah as soon as I heard outcome it just seemed like she wanted to win and not necessarily be with Matty IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:14 am

Bobette wrote:"I care about the outcome of this?"  SHEESH.  Way to make it look like you just don't like losing, Laura.  :angryemotion

Hahaha I saw it more as she actually cares, she's not just here for the "experience" but she actually cares about Matty and doesn't want her heartbroken.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:27 am

brownravens wrote:Yeah as soon as I heard outcome it just seemed like she wanted to win and not necessarily be with Matty IMO
I've said this from the getgo about Laura that that's the vibe I've gotten. To me she seems like she wants to WIN more than anything else... Her comments about pecking order. Her saying SHE is Matty's fave (albeit adding in Flo... safe competition imo). Even the "queen of reverse parking" thing. It's like she wants it to be known SHE is the #1. Even her comment about kids to Matty about having them even though she had said she wasn't maternal it's like I got the vibe she was saying what Matty wants to hear. Obvs I can be completely wrong but that's just the vibe I've gotten.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:07 am

I just rewatched Elise and Matty's date and boy he looks really happy to be with her. Just constantly smiling. It was a very special, thoughtful date. The best date we've had all season. It is the same tier as Matty and Georgia's love boat date. So many feels. I will be spewing if she is not the one he chooses at the end of this this.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:39 am

Ep 11 sneak peak now on TenPlay: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-11-sneak-peek
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:45 am

Bobette wrote:Ep 11 sneak peak now on TenPlay: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-11-sneak-peek
Is this the move that backfires that's been sleuthed?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:03 am

I just want to comment about the kissing and whether there is visible tongue or not. I have noticed how Matty always seems to put his hand up to kind of cover their mouths so you can't really see it properly. Do you think that the producers might have actually told him to do that to stop the viewers (and sleuthers) being able to see whether there is tongue or not?

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2