SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 am

Elise saying she sees so much in common with Matty and that those things are a great foundation for a relationship but there also needs to be that spark and she has it for Matty but doesn't know if he does for her... Matty tells her that yes he feels that spark too

Then Kiss!

sad Poor girl is getting reassured so much. If that continues she'll be a mess by FRC if F2 no matter what brave face she is showing now. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bronniegrace Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 am

Sundy wrote:Elise and Matty have depth, Matty and Laura have passion. Which way is he going to choose

AGREED
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 am

Sundy wrote:Elise and Matty have depth, Matty and Laura have passion. Which way is he going to choose

Love this post lady.......i now which one lasts since I have been sleuthing this franchise giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 am

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:27 am

passion

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:27 am

What music did Elise get during her kiss?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:28 am

Seems the battle inside Matty's head is going to be 'initial attraction' vs 'ideal mother of my babies'.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:28 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Gah! I just don't see it between Matty and Elise!! I'm trying so hard, but I just don't. To me it feels like Matty knows on paper that Elise is a good fit for him, and he is trying to make it work.. but its not..

@SugarandSpice....i think we all see differently maybe because of what sways us when we watch this show. I know in the US series the passion has always been the indication of the F1 for the Bachie guys but I have seen depth as well be the deciding factor sometimes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
passion

jmo

IA - as much as I love Elise I don't think he's going to choose her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 am

Bobette wrote:Oh god, her eyes - she's a goner.  I need to see the reverse angle.

Source

She's falling for him. And hard. Like Elise said, she doesn't fall easy. But when she does...

My heart is already breaking for her sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 am

CP

Matty taking Tara away

Laura in PI saying she is jealous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2