SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:56 am

Elise's date looks like it could be the Zig Zag railway at Lithgow but I'm not 100% certain as it's been 14 years since I went there last. If it is though, well that's a crap date (but the again I thought the same of the Nepean Belle thing that Matty took Laura on for SQT) JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:57 am

dolcimumma wrote:What I find interesting is that Elise is the only one that had her whole family i.e. parents & siblings at the HTD.  Tara just had her siblings (where was Debbie??) Laura's mum was a no show too.

Laura's Mum was there they just didn't show her that much.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Img_2115

Source; https://www.zigzagrailway.com.au/
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:02 am

Didn't Georgia take someone on a train date??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Img_2115

Source; https://www.zigzagrailway.com.au/

Okay so definitely not Zig Zag. Phew!

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 am

Wow TPTB have outdone themselves with the set design for the finale. A mat....
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Sundy wrote:Wow TPTB have outdone themselves with the set design for the finale. A mat....

Lol, Matt on a mat.

The mat kind of spoils the otherwise incredible scenery. IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 am

ssin0547 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:What I find interesting is that Elise is the only one that had her whole family i.e. parents & siblings at the HTD.  Tara just had her siblings (where was Debbie??) Laura's mum was a no show too.

From what little we saw, Laura's mum looked really familiar to me, but I can't place her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 am

Did anyone notice how they zoomed in on the cheese on Elise's date giggling giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:27 am

@Bobette I was surprised Debbie, Tara's mum wasn't there.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 am

Is anyone able to confirm that it's definitely Laura parasailing please?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:

From what little we saw, Laura's mum looked really familiar to me, but I can't place her.

@bobette laugh out loud she looked really familiar to me too... giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom