SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Justme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Cinderella story is that she stay at home and was not noticed until the ball and after that the prince was enamored by her.  Did anyone lose a shoe by any chance giggling

No but Elise wore clear shoes (Glass slippers) for her Adelaide photo shoot.

I'm not reading into this as I don't believe that Cindy is linked to Cinderella jmo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Screen30

http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDO6C6C6?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDO6C6C6

Why is she having a photo shoot? Suspect laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:45 pm

I am firmly Elise but I can see the Cinderella story applying to Tara as well. She has said things like how she didn't think Matty would be into her and how she just wants someone to love her for who she is. Also referred to herself as a "pleb" compared to someone like Laura. Would definitely be a fairytale ending for Tara too.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:46 pm

posted few minutes ago

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 140111
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 pm

HEA wrote:posted few minutes ago

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 140111

Either this pic is a dead giveaway or they are still casting that doubt

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Justme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Cinderella story is that she stay at home and was not noticed until the ball and after that the prince was enamored by her.  Did anyone lose a shoe by any chance giggling

No but Elise wore clear shoes (Glass slippers) for her Adelaide photo shoot.

I'm not reading into this as I don't believe that Cindy is linked to Cinderella jmo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Screen30

http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDO6C6C6?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDO6C6C6

Why is she having a photo shoot?  Suspect laugh out loud

It was discussed but only specualtion. No idea....yet

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:51 pm

The week of those dresses is the week Elise claims Lisa took her dress

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYdHrU8FYri/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:00 pm

@Justme yeah... I had the same thought exactly scratch no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:04 pm

HEA wrote:@Justme yeah... I had the same thought exactly scratch no idea

@HEA only thing is as someone picked up on the sm Laura's dress wasn't from the same week. She wore a similar one but the one pictured is from earlier.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYMNScogpVL/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 pm

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:I've always thought it's Elise too @Sundy but it's the leg thickness/pose and talking with hands that's making me think it might be Tara.  Also, I'm not sure Elise would wear pink shorts?  And IMO it could be a hip wrap, like Tara wore on the bikini shoot (together with a pink bikini top no less).  Could still be Elise but those things are making me wonder.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 XtsKYQB

Source

HEA wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 7151010

all my sc

great find!!!!   :claphands

for me it is a match.

LeapofFaith wrote:i just want to say these scaps are amazing @HEA !! when i look closer at the shorts that the girl is wearing on the beach IMO they look like Jean cut off shorts - which i believe elise wears a lot of no idea but i really do miss sleuthing with scaps i feel like tptb really did a number on us this year by being tight with them...maybe because they want this ending to be a big suprise for everyone ? scratch jmo

Do we think the colour of the "lower garment" is accurate? I really can't see Elise wearing pink. I don't think she has all season? I also can't see her wearing a hip scarf/sarong. That IMO implies a lack of body confidence in the hip/thigh area which I think would apply more to Tara than Elise (Tara has a beautiful body IMO but comments she has made makes me think she is too hard on herself. JMO). However if it's a trick of the light and they are denim cutoffs then I agree that points to Elise.

Also I asked this earlier but don't think anyone responded (sorry if I missed it) but do we think it's a possibility Matty's voice line "I definitely didn't see this coming" could be a reference to having feelings for all three girls and he decides to take them all overseas? Then IMO we could potentially have Tara on the beach, Elise in the red/orange helicopter and Laura on Arabella? Then if Tara is ousted at F3 maybe then flew her home before the FRC and she changed her SM pic on the plane or something!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Justme wrote:
HEA wrote:@Justme yeah... I had the same thought exactly scratch no idea

@HEA only thing is as someone picked up on the sm Laura's dress wasn't from the same week. She wore a similar one but the one pictured is from earlier.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYMNScogpVL/

would the audience make a difference?
did the cutting room make the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:20 pm

@hea did u manage to watch the finale preview and see the blonde hair mattys bro is talking to?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Justme wrote:
HEA wrote:posted few minutes ago

Either this pic is a dead giveaway or they are still casting that doubt

This picture has been photoshopped.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom