SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Screen24

Looking for something else and came across this. Even Tara was wearing Toni may

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@Justme SC confirm Tara is on the sea plane date in Cottage point and Elise is on the train at either lithgow or the Thirlmere train, and the Paragliding is at stanwell park.. Im pretty sure the paragliding has to be Laura.

Have you ever heard Laura swear? Cause whoever it is says poo but I cant make out the voice.

Yes Laura has said sh!t on every date so far with Matty and yep imo it is definitely Laura on the paragliding date yes

It surprised me that they are allowed to say that word on TV. I don't think you can in the US...or at least I have never heard it on my TV.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Sundy wrote:Do we think this is the F3 rose ceremony dresses?
screenshot:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/laura-byrne-says-she-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-bachelor-matty-j-but-worried-about-cold-sores/news-story/57eccc402be41677cdd5d0c2b41f5959
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 35 79b60f867f879e2b6b017e4f0d0a6d6f

Since there's only 3 girls left then I definitely think these are the F3 RC dressses. It's just another clue for me that Laura is like Snez/F1 since that was the last season where the F1 got Ep3 SD, told media that she would consider being the bachelorette, and.... key for me... Snez the only past F1 who wore white at F3 RC.

For me, most of the evidence since March when I thought Laura would be F1 is still pointing to Laura as F1. As much as I'd love a surprise ending I am thinking this show is still as predictable as ever, especially with when the potential F1 gets a SD.

Also, having watched this season so far and all things sleuthed, I also think Elise deserves better than being F1. I'll keep sleuthing and wait for more SCs to confirm either way, but that's how I am seeing it....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 pm

both Laura and Tara here have similar cut dresses with splits up them giving a more sexy image. There is more cleavage shown with them both having cuts down to the stomach almost. Elise's dress is very demure next to the other two more elegant and classy, no split up the leg IMO. I feel the gold stands out way more.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Let's see Matty's suit/tie and which dress matches better for photos after the FRC.

I just realized this is the F3 and not the FRC. Nevermind. Carry on. laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFan Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Hi everyone. I love reading all your posts and comment very rarely.....but I must comment on the photo of the F3 girls. I am firmly on the Elise train. Elise is all class. In this photo, Elise is just pure glamour and, I'm sorry, IMO the other two girls just pale in comparison. I could see Elise on a red carpet, at a runway event, at the Logies etc as well as chilled out on the beach. She is articulate, poised, empathetic and well-mannered but can roll around on the ground and enjoy fun times as well. To me she is the total package and Matty would be a fool not to pick her.... I have my fingers crossed all goes well on the train date 🚋 :sprinklehearts rose bud no idea

Don't wait for a light at the end of the tunnel....
Stride down there, and light the bloody thing yourself !!

:soapbox  AussieUrbanGirl
AussieFan
AussieFan

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 pm

@AussieFan I absolutely agree with everything you say. I believe this is how Matty is as well and would be a great match, just like Anna and Tim.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Laura's dress in all honesty is the standout one. Not only in color but overall style. I like it actually a lot. Reminds me of what a bride might wear in the bridal suite.

The other two looks like backup singers, I'm sorry to say, however beautiful.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 pm

@AussieFan Thanks for your post. I love what you've written. Interestingly Flo said about Matty "he is the full package". In a post exit interview (I'm sure it was I read so many articles), Flo gave she said Elise "was the full package." When I read this I thought you can't get a more perfect match Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:35 pm

AussieFan wrote:Hi everyone. I love reading all your posts and comment very rarely.....but I must comment on the photo of the F3 girls.  I am firmly on the Elise train. Elise is all class. In this photo, Elise is just pure glamour and, I'm sorry, IMO the other two girls just pale in comparison.  I could see Elise on a red carpet, at a runway event, at the Logies etc as well as chilled out on the beach. She is articulate, poised, empathetic and well-mannered but can roll around on the ground and enjoy fun times as well. To me she is the total package and Matty would be a fool not to pick her....  I have my fingers crossed all goes well on the train date 🚋  :sprinklehearts  rose bud  no idea

I've come to see many of these wonderful qualities in Elise myself - I honestly could not understand the intense Elise support during the early episodes, as we had been shown so little of her, IMO. But I do wonder about the sqt they had when they were dancing....the pda we were shown, IMO, seemed to be very limited and almost, almost a bit perfunctory. But I realize editing might have been involved....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:Laura's dress in all honesty is the standout one. Not only in color but overall style. I like it actually a lot. Reminds me of what a bride might wear in the bridal suite.

The other two looks like backup singers, I'm sorry to say, however beautiful.  
It certainly is very bridal and she does look beautiful and almost "pure"! Oh well, I guess it's just another thing pointing to Laura as F1.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 pm

Also, all three women look fab and have fantastic bodies. Im not a fan of sequins and lame dresses

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom