SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

IrelandRose wrote:Interesting that Laura has no jewellery on, from what we can see. All to highlight that gorgeous ring at the end?

ETA - oh @Bobette beat me to it! :yes:

SNAP! bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

Well if they do end up with an engagement I would really hope that means the stuff about an agreement made between Laura and matty before filming was totally bogus.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am

mercieme wrote:Looks later in the day for Elise IMO based on how the clouds have turned darker.

There's another thing about Elise's pics that make me think it was later in the day. Those flowers behind her and Laura are called Alpinia. In my home country (in the islands) we call them Gingers. Gingers LOVE sunlight and they droop and curve in dimmer weather. I'm thinking by late afternoon the flowers would have started to droop and although I don't have as clear a pic of Elise walking as I do with Laura, in Laura's pic they look more upright and in Elises they look more droopy. But I'd have to see more of them.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 am

The phrase "Jewellery by Larsen" is splashed all over the Screencaps above so if Laura was wearing any of her own gear, someone from Mars or had been living under a rock and hadn't seen the barrage of TM advertising might mistake her stuff for theirs.  And I'm sure Larsen would be APPALLED by that thought.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

@Bobette Larsen is probably appalled at how much Toni May has been promoted this season instead of them. Like not even a small bauble or bracelet to give to the contestants. The shame!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

I have a screencap of Elise on a boat that I capped from IG but I can't remember who's IG it was so I can't sow it yeah?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Larsen is probably appalled at how much Toni May has been promoted this season instead of them. Like not even a small bauble or bracelet to give to the contestants. The shame!

:yes: Agreed.  It would be like having Alberto's Finest Poultry Cuisine as a sponsor, then showing the girls chowing down on chicken nuggets every episode.  Just not a good look, IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 am

I apologise in advance that I don't know how to copy over screen caps...
A while ago someone found a screen cap of Elise with a sunburnt forehead. I just noticed in the DM article about Matty's mum questioning Laura, there is a screen cap of Elise talking to his mum and she has the same sunburn.
I'm going to go back and find that original screen cap to see what Elise was talking about then, what sort of mood she was in etc..
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Sundy wrote:Sunlight comparison

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1957
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1958
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1956
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1960
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1959
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Img_1961

Laura's photo looks earlier in the day. The sun looks lower in Elise's. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everending Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Larsen is probably appalled at how much Toni May has been promoted this season instead of them. Like not even a small bauble or bracelet to give to the contestants. The shame!

@AllAboutLove maybe that's why they didn't/couldn't show Laura and Matty making the bracelet? If I was a jewelry sponsor I'd have been mad as hell about that no idea
everending
everending

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 pm

These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 JgGpBCE

My SC from TenPlay

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Ccf3c210
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 pm

I haven't come across any SC from the new sneak peak on channel 10. So here are some Smiley In order of appearance.
No rings or bracelets on Laura, but in the boat she is shown to have some delicate hoop earrings

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 210
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 310
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 410
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 510
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 610
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 710
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 810
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 910
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 1010
Source: Tenplay
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom