SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 am

Looks later in the day for Elise IMO based on how the clouds have turned darker.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by aprawn Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

I just wanted to give my 2 cents...when I saw Elise I thought of Alex.She reminded me of her

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 am

Elise is wearing jewellery.  Laura isn't.  They don't want Laura wearing anything that will detract from that Larsen ring, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

Interesting that Laura has no jewellery on, from what we can see. All to highlight that gorgeous ring at the end?

ETA - oh @Bobette beat me to it! :yes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This looks like a typical diamond engagement ring... 

Only other ring I've ever seen that has that typical engagement ring setting was Blake's season. 

question :shocked!:

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Img_1942
tenplay.com

okay so Larsen Jewelry is custom made engagement rings... that's what they specialize in... IIRC Matty said something about designing his own FRC ring (which could just be him saying that since all the rings are custom for Larsen jewelry)

The rings that look closest a match to me for the SC above are these ones: Note that the diamond in the middle can be a different size since the stone is bought separately from the setting and thus "custom"

The Amore (love) engagement ring
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Amore-1
https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/engagement-rings/white-gold/amore-white-gold

or this one... the Modern Brilliant II
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Modern-brilliant-ii-1-600x600
https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/engagement-rings/white-gold/modern-brilliant-ii-white-gold
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

The other F1's have had jewellery on too though i don't think its a deal breaker, just more of a style thing

Last edited by bronniegrace on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

Does it matter on which picture the major sponsors show. With Elise it's Thailand locations, Larsen and Air Asia. With Laura, it's the major sponsors.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

IrelandRose wrote:Interesting that Laura has no jewellery on, from what we can see. All to highlight that gorgeous ring at the end?
It just doesn't look like Laura's type of ring but who knows, anything can happen when you're in love!

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

I think Toni May wearing no jewellery is huge though. TONI MAY!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 1f61b

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

I just had a thought....

What if this season has been OTT pushing Laura because there IS a proposal

:shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

It does look like a traditional engagement ring! not Laura style at all imo
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 am

IrelandRose wrote:I think Toni May wearing no jewellery is huge though. TONI MAY!!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 1f61b

Seriously. This will be the FIRST time Laura is not wearing Toni May this whole season. It's basically the biggest SHOCKER of the season laugh out loud

Maybe they were like "look you can promote Toni May from the red carpet until just before FRC because of conflict of sponsorship" Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom