SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm

The lead is always damned if the do, and damned if they don't. Matty is going to cop some hate, regardless of who he takes to the end and dumps, however the level of hatred will be amped up to 11 if Tara were to be the F2.

He also made a big song and dance about how he wished Georgia had made a better job of letting him go, so unless he lets the F2 go before the FRC he will also cop some backlash for being a hypocrite about that. This is uncharted territory for Australian Bach, an F2 has not been the lead before.

IMO, Laura is the obvious F1. Edit absolutely screams F1. Matty's body language towards Laura is in a different ball park to the other girls.

Tara is F3, a fun, good time girl, but not relationship material for Matty. In the words of Legally Blonde, she's a Marilyn, not a Jackie, fun to play with, but not for your real life.

Elise is the F2. She was too quiet to be noticed early in the piece, and by the time Matty noticed her it was too late, she was too far off the pace.

But to be honest, I think it was always Laura, and Matty has been going through the motions, but I blame TPTB AGAIN, for screwing up the editing. Last year we had an F1 that no one liked because they made her look like a nut job, and this year we're going to have a finale that everyone will switch off half way through as it's too obvious.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Let's see what happens with the overnights. Doesn't he get some time alone with the F3s?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 pm

locoforbach wrote:
Sprite wrote:People can't help who they are attracted to and who they fall in love with. From what I have read all the girls continue to think that he is a great guy and say that we are not seeing what they saw. There have also been several whose interviews I've read who also noticed that he came into the process all happy and bubbly, but as the show wore on, they noticed that it seemed to wear him down.

Everyone handles things differently and none of the last few women eliminated have said anything bad about him...or really about each other either. As much as I was never on the Matty band wagon, he hasn't really done anything that I find all that objectionable. Same goes for the women...other than Leah and Jen earlier. The rest all seem to like one another and they all seem to have maintained some kind of contact amongst themselves.

I don't know if it is just because I'm used to the bigger trashfest that is the US version, but this is relatively tame to me. I am starting to get the impression that maybe Aussies take this show a little more seriously.

@Sprite ITA with you.  You and I were unspoiled, Laura F1 from the get go.  I feel like I did see a love story this season, it started at the M&G.  I don't understand the Matty 'hate' if he takes Elise to F2 just because he was in that position before.  Someone has to be F2 and never in seasons past do I remember someone that the audience wouldn't buy being F2 was taken that far (i.e. no way Cobie was going to F2 to spare Elise feelings).  

I am an Elise fan, I love what they have shown of her; I just think Matty has liked Laura longer and had more time to share thoughts and feelings. Matty came on the show to find love.  Could he have predicted he was going to feel so strongly about someone so quickly?  Was he supposed to fully comprehend how hard it would be to continue dating many women if he realized early on who he wanted to be with?

I can accept people being disappointed in that the season seems to be over because of obvious things that point to Laura but then I have to ask (and this is NOT to offend anyone, I LOVE this board  blowkiss !)  . . . . Isn't that why we sleuth??  There is a good chance you are going to find out the ending, thus IMO viewing the season may tend to get boring; this is why I often stay unspoiled. The whole premise of the show is leading up to the suspense of the last 10 minutes of the season - see who's foot comes out of that first limo arrival.

I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.  I find it so interesting that we all watch the same show and interpret things so differently. @HEA I can't BELIEVE you gave up on Tara as F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Good Post I agree I wish i had known of this unspoiled thread i might of enjoyed this whole season more! I don't think i can add much to what you both have said however after watching the home town dates i had all the feels with Laura and Matty. The chemistry between these two just radiate of my tv screen! :fanningfan Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1105969562 If Laura is not the F1 then i really do feel for the girl Matty chooses because damn he just seems to want Laura so bad he can't contain himself with emotions. IMO He looked so hurt when Laura couldn't say the love word. I hope when she does that i see his chest rise and heart quicken. JMHO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Laura will win. Tara will be next to go. And it feels like he only took notice of Elise to use her as a fodder. My 2 cents

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:

@HEA.....James Blunt was popular at some point...he sang the song "you are beautiful"......not sure if you have heard it before but it was a hit a long time ago Smiley  

I never heard of it or even him. but I am very bad regarding singers. I was never a groupie of anybody even when i was a teen. I love a song and move on.

but i laughed when he said INTERNATIONAL... i am 100% if someone tell his name in Quebec CAN, nobody will know who he is.... same in France. I am almost certain.

Truth is i read this article when he made fun that they did not stop kissing when he was singing and it was awkward for him.... and when i saw the edit that we heard only few notes and words and it was VO all along, I had to laugh and pity him laugh out loud

I'm in Canada and I know of him. "You're beautiful" was a massive hit. So yes, international. Google it and I bet you will recognize it.

ooooooooooooooooooo that's him!!! my bad then. Yes. massive hit here too. but i had no idea who played that laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:34 pm

@BabyGotBach well I was in the non spoiled and I thought tara was F1 for half season, then edits told me Laura was.

and I do not think it will be a problem at all if matty does not pick laura.... lets remember that those girls lived together 24/7 for almost 3 months.... so no matter the outcome, they either like each other or they do not care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Chi wrote:Laura will win. Tara will be next to go. And it feels like he only took notice of Elise to use her as a fodder. My 2 cents

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Just realised that we don't have a general discussion thread so not sure where to put this. The amount of ToniMay shots yesterday during HTDs was OTT. Seriously, OTT.  If I was one of the official jewellers of the show I would be so peeved at it, really peeved. They are not even being subtle with it. I'm all for Laura promoting her business but for TPTB to be so on board seems extremely suss to me. JMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Sundy wrote:Just realised that we don't have a general discussion thread so not sure where to put this. The amount of ToniMay shots yesterday during HTDs was OTT. Seriously, OTT.  If I was one of the official jewellers of the show I would be so peeved at it, really peeved. They are not even being subtle with it. I'm all for Laura promoting her business but for TPTB to be so on board seems extremely suss to me. JMHO

Sooo many zoomed into shots of her hands.

I read a comment on instagram where someone said apparently Laura had a jewellery making thing at her picnic for Matty and made him a silver bracelet but it wasn't shown. Bet she was bummed about that!

The comment was on the Bachelor IG of Laura and Matty

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 pm

BlueJeans wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just realised that we don't have a general discussion thread so not sure where to put this. The amount of ToniMay shots yesterday during HTDs was OTT. Seriously, OTT.  If I was one of the official jewellers of the show I would be so peeved at it, really peeved. They are not even being subtle with it. I'm all for Laura promoting her business but for TPTB to be so on board seems extremely suss to me. JMHO

I read a comment on instagram where someone said apparently Laura had a jewellery making thing at her picnic for Matty and made him a silver bracelet but it wasn't shown. Bet she was bummed about that!

That would make sense, Matty was wearing the silver bracelet when they said goodbye at the HTD. He did joke at their M&G that Laura could have given him jewellery, but she said she didn't know him well enough yet because it was too personal.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 pm

BlueJeans wrote:

I saw this too, here's the pics....
Comment was made under this pic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Screen27
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 2017-012
Then pic of jewellery making stuff on the picnic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 2017-013
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Any sighting of Matty wearing this silver bracelet since FRC? Could be a clue..

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme