SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:15 am

Ash wrote:Not sure about Elise and Liz but Lisa definitely stayed over according to Liz's ig.

Not only have the contestants been saying Laura and Elise, even the famous stringy has posted pics of all the top girls on ig except for Tara, which I discovered today. Wich I find pretty strange...
Lisa is a MOT and eliminated and not F1 - so her hanging out with a contestant just added to her not being F1.

As far as I can tell Elise is the only one who hasn't been hanging out with other contestants during the show airing.

Where did you see the stylist post IG pics? From following her, she hasn't posted one single pic at all from this season, not even of Matty. So no pics of the girls on her IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by spangler Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:20 am

We haven't seen any other girl with the cardboard cut out of Matty. Only Elise has had a photo released with it. Unless I'm missing something?

Otherwise this could be another F1 clue.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ash wrote:Not sure about Elise and Liz but Lisa definitely stayed over according to Liz's ig.

Not only have the contestants been saying Laura and Elise, even the famous stringy has posted pics of all the top girls on ig except for Tara, which I discovered today. Wich I find pretty strange...
Lisa is a MOT and eliminated and not F1 - so her hanging out with a contestant just added to her not being F1.

As far as I can tell Elise is the only one who hasn't been hanging out with other contestants during the show airing.

Mercieme and me watched after her closely and there was nothing that would indicate that she was hanging around with the other girls from the Bachelor. Elise made some comments on Liz and Lisa`s IG that she can't wait to spend some time with them. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am

spangler wrote:We haven't seen any other girl with the cardboard cut out of Matty. Only Elise has had a photo released with it. Unless I'm missing something?

Correct. For an official photoshoot only Elise had that cardboard in her hands.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:25 am

spangler wrote:We haven't seen any other girl with the cardboard cut out of Matty. Only Elise has had a photo released with it. Unless I'm missing something?

What's the relevance of the cardboard cut out?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:26 am

ssin0547 wrote:

In Richie`s season only Alex had a picture with Richie`s cardboard in her hands. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 am

There is something else what catched at first @mercieme and then my attention. I don't want to share it without @mercieme and her permission.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 am

This is he only Post I can find that 'suggests' Elise was out with Liz. Definitely looks like her glasses on the table but it only eludes to the fact she was there as no one is pictured.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgouIcFH7M/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 am

natik wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:

In Richie`s season only Alex had a picture with Richie`s cardboard in her hands. IMO

Possible to get side by side of the two pics? Where is Elises one located and Alex's one?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am

Justme wrote:This is he only Post I can find that 'suggests' Elise was out with Liz. Definitely looks like her glasses on the table but it only eludes to the fact she was there as no one is pictured.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgouIcFH7M/

Yes good catch. That's Elise friend Sarah. I think on the table is Elise bag. The same we saw on the papps pics. IMO

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 am

ssin0547 wrote:
natik wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:

Possible to get side by side of the two pics? Where is Elises one located and Alex's one?

Not sure so correct me anyone if I am wrong. But Alex was made in Melbourne when she was doing press with Richie. But that was when the season started to air. We know that Matty was in Adelaide doing press for three days. So it could be that Elise pic with the cardboard was shot in Adelaide when she was doing press with Matty for the magz when the finale has been aired. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b

Elise's pic is in this article. The photographrr Simon Cross also did another photo shoot of her. I will grab the link

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme