SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 am

Three Bachelorettes walk into a bar! Laura Byrne, Florence Alexander and Cobie Frost sip cocktails as they chat with a Matty Johnson lookalike

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:45 am

http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDO6C6C6?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDO6C6C6

She looks pretty darn happy. There's also pics of her in the same dress as seen with the cuout

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 am

elise not seen with fellow contestants can be because of geography and taking care of her move to sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:54 am

Justme wrote:http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDO6C6C6?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDO6C6C6

She looks pretty darn happy. There's also pics of her in the same dress as seen with the cuout

For a possible heartbroken F2 she is glowing IMO Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am

natik wrote:
Justme wrote:http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDO6C6C6?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDO6C6C6

For a possible heartbroken F2 she is glowing IMO Hugesmile

Ia

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 am

Which htd would you say had the greatest amt of seeming conflict? What does that suggest re f1?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Billysmom wrote:Which htd would you say had the greatest amt of seeming conflict? What does that suggest re f1?

Conflict from external sources (family/friends) - Tara and Flo. Internal conflict - Laura, but only a little bit at the end, and probably producer driven. I feel like Laura's conflict was just made up though, to try and give a plausible finale. Do I sound cynical? I probably shouldn't have watched Unreal! giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Billysmom wrote:Which htd would you say had the greatest amt of seeming conflict? What does that suggest re f1?

Tara - Overall family vibes was a bit aggressive especially her bro
Florence - Marley was the most aggressive questioner of the bunch
Elise - Matty had a difficult chat with Mother but she came around quite quickly
Laura - no real conflict with family, chat with sister went well, Laura and Matty had a weird/tense exchange at the end
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 pm

matty on THE PROJECT hinted that the F2 would get something out of it right?

so do you think the next bachelorette has already been chosen?

I know it was already discussed but some also suggested that toni may exposure was also a possibility

he said in another interview that it was difficult for his CINDY (fairytale aka Cinderella ending I guess) to keep her smile or this would give her away.

I saw elise smiling after show on her pics but i did not see much of tara and laura. Out of the 3 girls, Laura is the most IG active.

again I am NOT saying tara is F1. I made myself pretty clear on this point. All I am saying is that there is a strong possibility that tara is F2 no matter if she was on SM before elise. we can find many possibilities why elise was not and checking her IG, she does not seem to be THAT into IG (good for her!!!).

Yes tara looks more a F3 at this point but I will not rule out she may be F2 too. I do not have solid proof she is F3.

Going out with girls is quite normal, after all they are not monks. If they are in town, it is normal they reach each other and crash at their house and see each other. So far, none of the top 3 were seen cruising or partying or dancing. I think they all follow the same rule as Lisa mentioned: they restrained themselves to be seen with men and partying.

i am sure it is easier to follow laura around than elise or tara. Tara was seen close to matty's house where she does not live there. Laura seen around is quite normal, she does. To have nothing on elise is imo normal too, she lives or used to far away, even more so than tara. At the end of the day, all 3 girls have some TEN obligation and probably interviews.

i still go with laura F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:13 pm

brownravens wrote:

Tara - Overall family vibes was a bit aggressive especially her bro
Florence - Marley was the most aggressive questioner of the bunch
Elise - Matty had a difficult chat with Mother but she came around quite quickly
Laura - no real conflict with family, chat with sister went well, Laura and Matty had a weird/tense exchange at the end

Tara... said that troy was heavily edited and the LIAR was about tattoo. matty said on PI that he loved equally her family as tara.... that does not seem to me a bad hometown at all

elise.... he did not join mari when he said he did on our TV. When she went to her kitchen it was daylight and when he went it was plain dark. They were all very at ease at table. but all the complicity looks could have been edits again

laura... matty gave to the sister all the reinsurance he was in love with laura

inlovematty par HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Conflict from external sources (family/friends) - Tara and Flo. Internal conflict - Laura, but only a little bit at the end, and probably producer driven. I feel like Laura's conflict was just made up though, to try and give a plausible finale. Do I sound cynical? I probably shouldn't have watched Unreal! giggling

From my point of view Laura`s doubt is extended not into an F1 doubt edit but into an F2 doubt edit. I know I wrote it maybe too often but for me it resembles the one with Olena from Richie`s season. Richie was physically very attracted to Olena and he pushed her as well as Matty Laura to say to him what Olena felt for him. And we also presumed after the finale that if Olena would not had over smarted the producers Richie would have taken her as the F2 and not Nikki. As already stated by @Storybook I think Matty has second thoughts with Laura. And as a viewer I have seconds thoughts about her feelings for him too. I mean if you are falling in love with this guy then it's time to let your guards down but she is still too intensive, too closed off, she overthinks too much. I have a vibe like she is trying to convince herself that she likes Matty but it seems like she is not feeling it for real. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 pm

RE: calling his F1 'Cindy', I know it has been suggested that it could be an allusion to Cinderella - if that is the case then that would certainly imply Elise and her 'cinderella' story. But I just remembered, isn't his bike called Cindy? I remember that was one of the questions in the compatibility board game in Ep 4. I could be wrong but I thought they cut to Laura laughing after he said it - maybe it's a inside joke between them? just a thought...
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme