SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 am

Appreciate if continued discussions regarding F1 to F4 can move to the appropriate thread link below, thanks y'all.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4420p108-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AprilApril Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:14 am

@Bobette Why oh why do you confuse me with the facts? Haha. Sadly for Elise shippers you are right. But as @Missfi also said how do we make sense of Elise's edit? If Laura is F1.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:18 am

The DT article has a large photo of Matty and Laura walking arm-in-arm under the umbrella so they are implying Matty's feelings are for Laura. At this stage Elise wasn't on the media radar. But it has been said on this forum the editing of the show would be a difficult task to hide Matty's true feelings.
IMO Matty's second SD with Laura was far from romantic or comfortable. The kiss was as good as he gave Tara or Flo IMO. Laura did a lot of, to me, annoying laughing. And having walls that need breaking down in the past has been a red flag as a winner.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 am

AprilApril wrote:@Bobette Why oh why do you confuse me with the facts? Haha. Sadly for Elise shippers you are right. But as @Missfi also said how do we make sense of  Elise's edit? If Laura is F1.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 3806527698 My apologies.  

Re: How to make sense of Elise's edit, I have a theory:

IMO they may have had someone else in mind for F2 (side note: I do think TPTB have a gameplay for each girl from the start, including who they expect to be there at the end) but it didn't eventuate for whatever reason (maybe Lisa since she pretty much admitted she saw him as a brother and seemed "not into him" for a few episodes before her exit, IMO).  So IMO they then panicked and said "who do we have left that could make a viable F2?" and Elise fit the bill.  

And so maybe her red carpet arrival and earlier interactions with Matty are hidden because they simply weren't filmed, if they weren't expecting her to go to F2.  Many posters here have commented that had they not read the spoilers, they would have tagged Elise as MOT, and her edit backs that up IMO.  Even for a dark horse F2 she has hardly had any airtime which I think may be because they literally did not have any footage of them together to use.  

I still think Elise is a great chick and Matty would be lucky to have her but for me, the only person that he could have been blown away with and unable to hide his feelings for by April 6, is Laura.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 am

Bobette wrote:
AprilApril wrote:@Bobette Why oh why do you confuse me with the facts? Haha. Sadly for Elise shippers you are right. But as @Missfi also said how do we make sense of  Elise's edit? If Laura is F1.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 3806527698 My apologies.  

Re: How to make sense of Elise's edit, I have a theory:

IMO they may have had someone else in mind for F2 (side note: I do think TPTB have a gameplay for each girl from the start, including who they expect to be there at the end) but it didn't eventuate for whatever reason (maybe Lisa since she pretty much admitted she saw him as a brother and seemed "not into him" for a few episodes before her exit, IMO).  So IMO they then panicked and said "who do we have left that could make a viable F2?" and Elise fit the bill.  

And so maybe her red carpet arrival and earlier interactions with Matty are hidden because they simply weren't filmed, if they weren't expecting her to go to F2.  Many posters here have commented that had they not read the spoilers, they would have tagged Elise as MOT, and her edit backs that up IMO.  Even for a dark horse F2 she has hardly had any airtime which I think may be because they literally did not have any footage of them together to use.  

I still think Elise is a great chick and Matty would be lucky to have her but for me, the only person that he could have been blown away with and unable to hind his feelings for by April 6, is Laura.  JMO.

I agree 100% with you Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 1176891977
I think Tara would've been F2 but I think there was a big reason why she wasn't. JMO

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:39 am

Matty has made mention countless times in interviews about the slow burn and not overlooking women he had an immediate connection with. I choose to believe Elise is the slow burn and I believe Elise genuinely took Matty by surprise. To me this is the real love story.
According to the general census people have no idea who will win. Laura is the media favourite but even then she is now being matched by Elise.
Elise is intelligent and an elite sportswoman. She is able to carry on a meaningful conversation, IMO more meaningful than any of the other women.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:42 am

aprawn wrote:

I agree 100% with you Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 1176891977
I think Tara would've been F2 but I think there was a big reason why she wasn't. JMO

Thanks and yes - that is the appendix to my theory:  I think by mid-season they had worked out that Tara is absolute dynamite on screen would have started thinking what a great Lead she would make for Bachette 2018 so opted to have her to go out at F3.

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:45 am

Bobette wrote:
aprawn wrote:

Thanks and yes - that is the appendix to my theory:  I think by mid-season they had worked out that Tara is absolute dynamite on screen would have started thinking what a great Lead she would make for Bachette 2018 so opted to have her to go out at F3.

JMO

It is still puzzling through why Elise needed to be added into the final mix when Elora or Flo were already there.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 am

@carraiger IA Flo would actually make the best F2 out of all of the girls remaining - not that invested but very good sexual energy.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:47 am

@carraiger My answer to your question is Elise was added because Matty developed true, genuine feelings for her. IMO these feelings took him by surprise and he has practically said as much.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 am

Storybook wrote:Matty has made mention countless times in interviews about the slow burn and not overlooking women he had an immediate connection with.  I choose to believe Elise is the slow burn and I believe Elise genuinely took Matty by surprise. To me this is the real love story.
According to the general census people have no idea who will win. Laura is the media favourite but even then she is now being matched by Elise.
Elise is intelligent and an elite sportswoman. She is able to carry on a meaningful conversation, IMO more meaningful than any of the other women.

Elise is indeed awesome - in fact I'm just going to come out and say it, I think she's too good for Matty.  But being awesome does not make someone F1 because Matty is the one doing the choosing and IMO he has different criteria to you or I as viewers.  From what I've seen I think Laura fits the profile of a Matty girlfriend to a T - even down to the way she looks.

Re: the slow burn, he only started saying that during the pre-show interviews.  If the talk of F1 being so obvious is true (and if F1 is Laura) then of course they are going to be pushing the slow burn storyline, so people have something else to look for other than his IMO very obvious attraction to Laura - otherwise viewers would feel it's a done deal from the start and tune out.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 am

Yet still why not show Elise's red carpet arrival? They have that footage. If you watch Elise and Laura's red carpet arrival IMO he looks more taken with Elise and at one point lost for words.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger