SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Emayem wrote:@brownravens I think the fact that she went back and watched the Bachelorette is even wierder now that you can see how insecure she was about other girls connections with Matty. Why watch him fall in love with another woman?!

I would have to find my post but when it was discussed awhile back my first thought was she was doing so to compare Matty in love with GL to Matty with her. Focusing on the past like that while in a relationship with someone is never a good thing  Suspect  jmo

I find the whole watching the Bachelorette season very weird. IMO she is either completely confident and happy in the relationship she has and is just curious, she is F1 but not emotionally attached to the outcome anymore, or she is scorned and trying to make sense of it all/pick holes in something she thought was real. I'm choosing to believe option 2 or 3

Yeah I found it odd back then and still do. If she is F1, she's a F1 I have never seen the likes of before #confused #cantwaituntilitsover
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by carraiger Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I would have to find my post but when it was discussed awhile back my first thought was she was doing so to compare Matty in love with GL to Matty with her. Focusing on the past like that while in a relationship with someone is never a good thing  Suspect  jmo

I find the whole watching the Bachelorette season very weird. IMO she is either completely confident and happy in the relationship she has and is just curious, she is F1 but not emotionally attached to the outcome anymore, or she is scorned and trying to make sense of it all/pick holes in something she thought was real. I'm choosing to believe option 2 or 3

Yeah I found it odd back then and still do. If she is F1, she's a F1 I have never seen the likes of before #confused #cantwaituntilitsover

or she did actually watch it last year but chose to say otherwise for some reason
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 am

carraiger wrote:
or she did actually watch it last year but chose to say otherwise for some reason
Yeah could be. That's even more odd though if she did though I'd think? It makes far more sense to me for her to say, "yes I watched him last year and liked what I saw about him and being on the show he is even better than what I watched" rather than, post-filming say she went back to watch and this after FRC no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:48 am

carraiger wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Speaking for myself. If I was newly head over heels in love with someone, unable to see them when I wanted to and unable to talk to anyone about it... and I knew that there was a whole TV show I hadn't watched that he was on... I'd probably binge watch that thing regardless of having to watch him fall in love with someone else. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 80 1176891977

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:03 am

Just an fyi, no big deal but it is James blunts New cd that matty is holding in the picture of him and Elise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzltQXhIG5/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:14 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Speaking for myself. If I was newly head over heels in love with someone, unable to see them when I wanted to and unable to talk to anyone about it... and I knew that there was a whole TV show I hadn't watched that he was on... I'd probably binge watch that thing regardless of having to watch him fall in love with someone else.

IDK. If I was in love with someone I definitely wouldn't want to watch them falling in love with someone else. Making out with someone else. Telling someone else how in love they are with that person. That would be way way too hard for me to watch especially if I am in love. Heck, Laura has already said it's hard for her to watch Matty making out with the women on this season I don't see why she'd be wanting to see him making out with one of the women he said was the potential love of his life, one in a million, and making out with. Realistically, I just don't see the positives to that

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by asahsa Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:17 am

Justme wrote:Just an fyi, no big deal but it is James blunts New cd that matty is holding in the picture of him and Elise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzltQXhIG5/

I think it is. Looks like his CD called The Afterlove?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 80 D5949111

asahsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:24 am

Hmmm so as we suspected there is such a thing called 'format strands'. Apparently intruders are not a regular format strand!
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4866932/amp/Why-Bachelor-Matty-J-didn-t-intruders.html

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:27 am

stoneleigh wrote:
carraiger wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Speaking for myself. If I was newly head over heels in love with someone, unable to see them when I wanted to and unable to talk to anyone about it... and I knew that there was a whole TV show I hadn't watched that he was on... I'd probably binge watch that thing regardless of having to watch him fall in love with someone else. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 80 1176891977

Definitely plausible. And she never said she watched the whole thing. For all we know she could have just skimmed it or fast forwarded the bits of him kissing and talking about loving Georgia.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:28 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger