SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Sundy....you legend bestbud! I am thinking DM got the advanced copy of the post finale interview, you know how they like to pay money for information so they can outscoop everyone; but please let us know pronto once you get the copy from the shops....thanks a bunch

Just flicked through OK magazine while the store owner looked at me disapprovingly. I couldn't see any Bach article. Definately nothing on the cover as well

Great thanks....lady, I am more convinced now that IMO DM has the insider story for next week's OK Mag copy, let's just stay tuned as they say in the classics Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:33 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Umm wow. Where is this OK magazine article.

This story is just rich coming from DM.....what the heck could they be insinuating now laugh out loud
I think DM got an advance copy of the story....I have been refreshing the Now to Love website where the story will get dropped in some hours hopefully and we can compare what Elise said to what DM printed.
@Leapoffaith....mate did you get OK mag by any chance this week already? Thanks.

Oh my heart is pounding hoping it is a monumental f up and they have released it early. Literally running to the newsagent now

oh wow hehehe great stuff up!! how else would she know what time he wakes up yes and the train gains momentum! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:36 am

Does anyone know where this picture would have been taken? I haven't seen them wear anything on the show similar to that. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Img_7315

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:39 am

@ssin0547 i thought HTD but they are matchy matchy aren't they!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:40 am

@ssin0547......I haven't watch Episode 13 yet...I am assuming that is not part of the HTD preview, correct? If so could it be the F3 date in Sydney......anyone recognize the background of that pic, is that Sydney or somewhere else? Off topic that Matty grin is the one I saw all the time with GL giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 am

Is the Daily Mail just making crap up? This article makes it sound as if Elise is the F1 and she gave this interview? scratch This site is worse than the National Enquirer! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Img_2111
Defs at HTD
Source; TenPlay App end of Ep13 promo
thanks for the heads up @mercieme

Last edited by Bumbleguild on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:00 am

Thanks @Bumbleguild so they prolly wore the black/green outfits during the day, did some activities and then changed before heading to meet the family in the evening. I wonder what activity Elise planned for Matty, looks like something outdoorsy, should be interesting to see it unfold.

By the way you are missing the source of the video SC you posted...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:04 am

ssin0547 wrote:Does anyone know where this picture would have been taken? I haven't seen them wear anything on the show similar to that. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Img_7315

Immediately I thought of Victor Harbour. But I could be wrong. Here is a photo of the Bluff at Victor Harbour
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Bluff-victor-2014a-630x472

Here is the link The bluff walk

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:15 am

@Storybook...i checked the bigger pic of Matty and Elise in the News.Com Article and the background looks like a match IMO to the Bluff. So I would guess hiking and then maybe stop at one of the shops for coffee or something. Great find lady yes And smart choice on Elise's part IMO if that indeed is the date, she gets more time to chat with Matty rather than get buried in some activity...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook...i checked the bigger pic of Matty and Elise in the News.Com Article and the background looks like a match IMO to the Bluff. So I would guess hiking and then maybe stop at one of the shops for coffee or something. Great find lady yes And smart choice on Elise's part IMO if that indeed is the date, she gets more time to chat with Matty rather than get buried in some activity...jmo.

Thanks so much for checking up on my find Smiley The bluff is known also as a fishing spot so I'm thinking maybe Elise and her Dad came here to fish? It is a very beautiful place and IMO romantic.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger