SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 am

That selfie of Laura is gorgeous! Her eyes look amazeballs ❤️
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:25 am

Storybook wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Storybook...i checked the bigger pic of Matty and Elise in the News.Com Article and the background looks like a match IMO to the Bluff. So I would guess hiking and then maybe stop at one of the shops for coffee or something. Great find lady yes And smart choice on Elise's part IMO if that indeed is the date, she gets more time to chat with Matty rather than get buried in some activity...jmo.

Thanks so much for checking up on my find Smiley The bluff is known also as a fishing spot so I'm thinking maybe Elise and her Dad came here to fish? It is a very beautiful place and IMO romantic.

Forgot they both like to fish, that would be so cool to see if they choose to do that, I am so excited for tonight because I really want to see Mama Stacy in action, it was fun stalking her until her IG and that of Elise's younger brother went private about 10 days before the premier, guess they were smart to do that giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:28 am

Bumbleguild wrote:That selfie of Laura is gorgeous! Her eyes look amazeballs ❤️
IA......she looks like her older sister a lot in that pic...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:46 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook...i checked the bigger pic of Matty and Elise in the News.Com Article and the background looks like a match IMO to the Bluff. So I would guess hiking and then maybe stop at one of the shops for coffee or something. Great find lady yes And smart choice on Elise's part IMO if that indeed is the date, she gets more time to chat with Matty rather than get buried in some activity...jmo.
In an interview (I can't remember which one) Matty said his preferred date was just to go for a walk with a coffee in hand.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:52 am

@mercieme I am so looking forward to seeing Elise's HTD. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 1f60d

On an unrelated note, tonight Elise's football team 'The Adelaide Crows' play their first final. I read on the forums Matty had tipped the Crows v's a Sydney team for the win. I can't remember who posted it and if there is evidence Matty did, but I know Elise will be cheering hard tonight for her team !!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 am

Storybook wrote:@mercieme I am so looking forward to seeing Elise's HTD.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 1f60d

On an unrelated note, tonight Elise's football team 'The Adelaide Crows' play their first final. I read on the forums Matty had tipped the Crows v's a Sydney team for the win. I can't remember who posted it and if there is evidence Matty did, but I know Elise will be cheering hard tonight for her team !!
@Storybook....the interivew clip where Matty picked the Crows is at the bottom of this link. But he quickly added he was cheering for them because he is from the area....he did say in the FB live he did when he was in Adelaide for media rounds that he was born in some area around there that I don't remember the name of now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 am

@mercieme Thanks so much for the link. Matty was born in Port Augusta. This is a small city, 3 1/2 hours drive from Adelaide. I'm not sure how old he was when he moved to QLD. Do you know? I thought he was quite young. I'm not sure why he goes for the Crows as I can't see he would have that much of an affiliation with them.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:14 am

Storybook wrote:@mercieme I am so looking forward to seeing Elise's HTD.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 1f60d

Will Elise be watching the footy or her HT visit haha Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 3806527698

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:20 am

@Storybook thanks that's the town he mentioned he was from. I recollect Matty said he was quite young when his family moved to Brissy.....interesting indeed now that he picked the crows.

@BlueJeans, is the footy the same time as the HT visit? I hope they have split TV screens wherever she is now giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:22 am

@mercieme yes it is. I will actually have to have the footy going on my phone at the same time. Huge footy fan, which is why I think I love Elise so much.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 am

mercieme wrote:

I see Lauren Bushnell in this photo..a dark - haired Lauren. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:45 am

BlueJeans wrote:

Will Elise be watching the footy or her HT visit haha Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 3806527698

I'm more concerned about what I'm going to do RE: Footy vs Hometowns! Argh so torn #gocrows
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger