SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:28 pm

ONE  FFF box post last year and it got deleted...
if nothing else, he at least recognized his own stupidity and tried to recover from his mistake and Never did he do it again....
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Mochaginj wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as always another great perspective and I totally agree

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Aria wrote:I go back and forth on Nick, but the way that he called out James and Chase on being IMO terrible human beings, retweeted and promoted Kimmel's plea for healthcare reform, and even marched last year at the Women's March...it reminds me why I used to be a big fan. He does realize there's a world outside of the Bachelor, cares about real issues, and is open and proud about his views, even though they might cause him to lose followers or get criticism. I wish more could be like him in this franchise. IMO.

It's those types of things that Nick does that make me proud to be a Nick fan  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 59 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:34 pm

IMO, the bar is set really low for The Bachelor men in terms of things that matter to me, like social issues, feminism, politics, etc. For as much as Nick often gets lumped in with the famewhores, players, douchebags, and misogynists of the franchise, he actually genuinely seems like a decent, open-minded human being. He's not perfect, he can be low-key petty, and he's made choices that made me question why I even bother to post favourably of him in a forum. But I like Nick. He's good people.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Yeah, I agree with everyone who says that Nick isn't perfect (who is?) but that he's a good person at heart. Though sometimes it's hard being a fan of his given all of the backlash that he gets for the decisions that he makes (and yes, there were a few moments on The Bachelorette/ Bachelor that did make me cringe), I also find it easy to support him because I know that he means well and that he's self-aware enough to take accountability for his actions, both good and bad, and is not afraid to talk about his insecurities. I just find him really refreshingly authentic and real...and I do admire the way that he conducts himself while living in the public eye. Nick has a good head on his shoulders and I'm proud to call myself a fan. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:15 pm

He called out James Taylor? :claphands I honestly can not stand that dirtbag, he makes my skin crawl. His 9/11 tribute was a pic of himself mooning the camera. no no Go Nick! JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:31 pm

As long as he doesn't write a thesis on how he's a sensitive human and so undeserved of sm hate and we should love each other and sing kumbaya around the camp fire, he's perfect in my eye!

All kidding aside, I still like Nick, flaws and all. I wish him to find peace and happiness (not on tv though!)

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Aria wrote:I go back and forth on Nick, but the way that he called out James and Chase on being IMO terrible human beings, retweeted and promoted Kimmel's plea for healthcare reform, and even marched last year at the Women's March...it reminds me why I used to be a big fan. He does realize there's a world outside of the Bachelor, cares about real issues, and is open and proud about his views, even though they might cause him to lose followers or get criticism. I wish more could be like him in this franchise. IMO.
Honestly it's for these reasons I don't have it in me to hate on him anymore. He's definitely not perfect, but compared to some of the other bachnation guys? Especially the ones from more recent seasons? He's kinda, on the lowest of keys, top tier ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA with your post. :yes: I think we were both saying the same thing in a way. For me, whether someone wants fame is not a criteria to like or dislike them coz if it was, I would have to dislike every single person on this franchise. laugh out loud For all the holding-tightly-to-Bach-fame accusations, Nick has never spoken about his legit Hollywood connections either - Elijah Wood, James Gunn, to name a few. If I got to meet Brie Larson at her house, trust that it would be all over my IG. laugh out loud And Nick never even mentioned it - Quite a fameho that one. giggling I don't judge people for anything they say/do on the show either since it's such an unrealistic environment IMO. I make my opinions based on who I think they are in the real world - from whatever glimpses I can get. Nick has been one of my fav people in this franchise, second only to Sharleen.

I have been a day 1 Nick fan and like others have mentioned before me, I don't see him as perfect. He has his flaws like every other individual on this planet IMO. For me, what sets him apart from many others is that he doesn't make excuses for it and is unapologetically himself. Like him or hate him, he is who he is. I like the fact that he doesn't shy away from expressing his views even at the risk of losing followers. It's also admirable to see someone who bounces back no matter how hard life hits him down. His resilience is one of my fav things about him. His podcast with Ben and Ashley was so brutally honest and just made me like him more. Proud to be a Nick fan!  heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:38 pm

sdmom wrote:As long as he doesn't write a thesis on how he's a sensitive human and so undeserved of sm hate and we should love each other and sing kumbaya around the camp fire, he's perfect in my eye!

All kidding aside, I still like Nick, flaws and all. I wish him to find peace and happiness (not on tv though!)

All Jmo.

I'm not saying he's the worst human ever. I was responding to a comment about him shilling only his business. Nick shils. I think he's gotten smarter about it and earned a pretty penny on DWTS.

Others than that I'm meh on him. He's much more tolerable off TV for me. And his comment to Chase was right on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sdmom wrote:As long as he doesn't write a thesis on how he's a sensitive human and so undeserved of sm hate and we should love each other and sing kumbaya around the camp fire, he's perfect in my eye!

All Jmo.

I'm not saying he's the worst human ever. I was responding to a comment about him shilling only his business. Nick shils. I think he's gotten smarter about it and earned a pretty penny on DWTS.

Others than that I'm meh on him. He's much more tolerable off TV for me. And his comment to Chase was right on.
The only thing Nick has shilled is Hello Fresh with Vanessa.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:03 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA with your post. :yes: I think we were both saying the same thing in a way. For me, whether someone wants fame is not a criteria to like or dislike them coz if it was, I would have to dislike every single person on this franchise. laugh out loud For all the holding-tightly-to-Bach-fame accusations, Nick has never spoken about his legit Hollywood connections either - Elijah Wood, James Gunn, to name a few. If I got to meet Brie Larson at her house, trust that it would be all over my IG. laugh out loud And Nick never even mentioned it - Quite a fameho that one. giggling I don't judge people for anything they say/do on the show either since it's such an unrealistic environment IMO. I make my opinions based on who I think they are in the real world - from whatever glimpses I can get. Nick has been one of my fav people in this franchise, second only to Sharleen.

I have been a day 1 Nick fan and like others have mentioned before me, I don't see him as perfect. He has his flaws like every other individual on this planet IMO. For me, what sets him apart from many others is that he doesn't make excuses for it and is unapologetically himself. Like him or hate him, he is who he is. I like the fact that he doesn't shy away from expressing his views even at the risk of losing followers. It's also admirable to see someone who bounces back no matter how hard life hits him down. His resilience is one of my fav things about him. His podcast with Ben and Ashley was so brutally honest and just made me like him more. Proud to be a Nick fan!  heartbeat

All JMO
Excellent Post  clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689