SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:54 am

I haven't ever heard (at least on this forum so I might be wrong) of Nick blocking anyone or untagging himself etc etc. He gets plenty of mean pics that he is tagged in or people making bad comments about him looking uninterested in the photo they've taken with him. Just thought Nick going out of his way to untag the whaboom one was surprising.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:19 am

He untags himself from a decent amount of fan pics on instagram. It's not consistent though, so I don't know what makes him untag some and leave others.

ETA - it does still show up as tagged on their side but no longer appears when you view his tagged pics.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Is it possible, can someone here posts the links to the pics? Thanks!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm

This is the whaboom pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks sdmom! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Isn't tonight Sharlene's big day? I know many will disagree but I honestly believe this wedding and friendship is what finally broke the camel's back so to speak between V and N. Nick's loyalty to this friendship when it involved his past was just too much for the relationship, IMO.

I wondered for a while if Nick had taken a step back from communicating with Sharlene but I also noticed I would often see him still liking pics on her insta and Andy's. I never saw a single like from V though, not once. Has anyone? I found it so odd but for me small pieces of the puzzle began to fit when the break up was announced the week after Nick showed up to support Sharlene at her bachelorette party in LA while V was visiting family in Canada.

IMO, it wasn't Sharlene as much as it was her friendship with MeAndi. I also feel that MeAndi's appearance on his season was a sticking point although poor Nick had no part in planning it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm guessing that N & V had already reached a break up decision several weeks before Sharleens' bachelorette party, and had already gone in separate directions but were withholding an announcement until the timing was right. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:13 pm

BKay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm guessing that N & V had already reached a break up decision several weeks before Sharleens' bachelorette party, and had already gone in separate directions but were withholding an announcement until the timing was right. imo.
I'm not saying it was the only factor, of course but I do believe it was something they would never have gotten past as a couple. Too many things stand out for me to feel otherwise. If I look at insta stories, it's hard to tell when things took such a turn. I can look at Nick's pics in hindsight and see he was struggling but I can't pinpoint all the reasons. This is just one that jumped out at me.

Both Sharlene and V being from Canada and both being classy women, it surprised me as time went by but the picture became clearer and clearer. I do think Nick did his best to change that because I have no doubt Nick loved V. None. JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:16 pm

I've seen Vanessa like several of Sharleen's pictures. Most recently the ones from her Bachelorette party and the one she posted today. Sharleen also would comment on Vanessa's pics sometimes and I think there was some back and forth there. I personally don't think Nick's relationship with Sharleen was a sticking point in he and Vanessa's relationship. Sharleen has maintained separate relationships with Nick and Andi for years.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gotcha, and I agree that it could've been an issue. If love was lacking between them, then I can see where any and every thing could have become a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's good to know. thx.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Jane781 wrote:I've seen Vanessa like several of Sharleen's pictures. Most recently the ones from her Bachelorette party and the one she posted today. Sharleen also would comment on Vanessa's pics sometimes and I think there was some back and forth there. I personally don't think Nick's relationship with Sharleen was a sticking point in he and Vanessa's relationship. Sharleen has maintained separate relationships with Nick and Andi for years.
I honestly made it a point to watch for likes and I never saw one. Sharlene was always very complimentary of V and N so in that sense I really saw it as odd. Yes, Sharlene would never try to include MeAndi when referencing Nick, IMO in any shape or form.

I'll have to go back and see how many pics V liked before the break up.
I swear I looked for it esp when they didn't get together when Sharlene and Andy were visiting for a week right outside N and V's door practically. It's just odd that Nick connected with Sharlene with V was out of town and not when she was ever there during their time together.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689