SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 pm

They could be FWB until they each find their soulmate. Andi is a big traveler and Nick said he always wanted to go to Greece, so maybe they could frolick around Santorini together. cantstopl   Unless of course Andi is with Chris H.

JK
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Saw a pic on twitter last night that looked like Nick may have been out with Michael and Andy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for taking the time to type out your thoughts. It's so refreshing to read and I agree with everything you said.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Jane781 wrote:Saw a pic on twitter last night that looked like Nick may have been out with Michael and Andy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for taking the time to type out your thoughts. It's so refreshing to read and I agree with everything you said.
I felt all along N&V were invited but after Sharlene and Andy left without visiting Nick in LA when on vacation, I felt V was not fond of S friendship with SNIWNM. I didn't say anything but it surely stared me in the face so to speak. N and S are way too close as friends for that to happen.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I still ship Andi and Nick.

Out of Nick's whole journey, I think she is the one he fell the hardest for. jmo

I disagree. I think he fell the hardest for Vanessa (their epic first date and his desire to still be with her after acknowledging the potential issues of their relationship proved that, imo). However, I do think that Nick became more and more cautious and guarded in terms of his approach towards Bachelor world with every passing experience. I think that Nick came into Andi's season with a level of wide-eyed naivete which allowed him to embrace the environment without any fear, translating to him appearing more into Andi than into the women in later seasons. With Andi, he was just so confident (maybe even a little too confident) which allowed him the freedom to show his feelings with reckless abandon...something that he didn't exactly do with the other women given his natural guardedness after things ended badly with Andi. With Kaitlyn, I felt like their pre-existing relationship allowed him the comfort level to move their relationship at a fast pace; however, I did feel like he was a little more cautious during the last couple episodes (and especially on their fantasy suite date) given how things ended in his previous experience on the show. On Bachelor in Paradise, Nick spoke multiple times regarding his insecurities about Bachelor world and those insecurities were only further explored and highlighted when he became the Bachelor. While the Bachelor was airing, I remember Nick getting a lot of flack from people online who believed that he didn't seem that emotionally invested in many of the women and he was criticized for being too guarded as a result...well, given everything that he had been through I would have criticized him if he wasn't a little cautious and guarded because then he wouldn't have been himself. I saw a lot of passion with Vanessa on their first date (the most passion that I've ever seen from Nick during his entire stint on the franchise) but I did see him being very cautious at the end as well--at least until the proposal when he cried while he told her that he loved her. Though I don't really think that Nick's stint on the show has changed him as a person overall, I think that, for better or worse, his approach towards the environment evolved throughout the years and I think that he became wiser, stronger and more humbled for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:44 pm

I also agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. As mentioned earlier, Nick has smiled a lot more in pics when he was engaged to Vanessa than he ever did previously so I believe that he fell for her hard.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 pm

I think he felt the pressure to choose someone and not leave alone imo. Out of all the women he had to choose from (and I do think his season was the most poorly cast), I think he was most attracted to Vanessa imo. He seemed excited and hopeful, but I didn't really see him fall crazy in love. Just my observation. I could be totally wrong. I sometimes wonder if he wishes he had taken Ben's advice, but knowing Nick, I think he would say he has no regrets. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Nick never tested his feelings for Andi in real life, so I can't say who he fell for the hardest. I do believe, imo, that he enjoys being the chaser more than the chasee (spelling ?)

The other thing is, imo, maybe the confident, strong personality women are not really the best fit nor him. Vanessa, imo, checked off all the boxes, but it didn't even last for a year. I didn't follow Sharleen so not sure about her, but I think a woman like his mom Mary, a gentle soul but also a firm rock to their family, will be good for him.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Just curious what was Bens advice ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben told Nick that if he wasn't feeling it not to pick anyone. Nick went on to explain "but thankfully I was, so I did"

Personally, I think he proposed to Vanessa because he wanted to. That being said, I think he always knew it was a big leap of faith.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Jane781 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben told Nick that if he wasn't feeling it not to pick anyone. Nick went on to explain "but thankfully I was, so I did"

Personally, I think he proposed to Vanessa because he wanted to. That being said, I think he always knew it was a big leap of faith.
TY
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:35 am

Nick untagged himself from whaboom's pic. I saw it in his tagged pics before and now it's not there.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you surprised? Chances he wanted to take that pic - 0%

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689