SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
welcomebanner @smittywitty

IA that Stu is most likely to be F1 and I have a hard time placing anyone else in that spot based on everything sleuthed atm (although he'd definitely have to get a SD to be F1 so I assume he has one coming up).

I am unsure about who all is in F4 mostly because there are no Screencaps since there's no Season Preview. So all sleuthing is based on edit, SM activity, rumors/sources, or media reports. 

Based on pre-season sleuthing I'd have to agree that Luke's SM would rule him out of F1 contention and even possibly out of F4/HTD contention. In fact, Luke was noted to be on SM around the same time as Sam was (before 25 July) and speculated back then that they both were eliminated so it could be they are eliminated in the same ep and before HTDs. @Bobette and myself posted awhile back about the possibility of Luke maybe leaving own his own and self-eliminating.

If FRC was around August 10-11... then Blake and James are ruled out for F2 as they were both on SM before then.

I think F1 and F2 are going to be out of Stu, Apollo and Jarrod.

Jarrod F2 and Stu F1 would be a feel good ending as far as TPTB are concerned. They've managed to make Jarrod look like that much of a lunatic that the country is united against him, and no one will care that Stu is an intruder and a millionaire.

What about Mack? Do we know why we have ruled him out???

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Snap again @Bobette I posted something very similar while you were posting

Ha haa - Yep - totally agree with you once again @Dirty Street Pie. And I don't even think Jarrod would mind being the sacrificial F2 - he seems to be enjoying the publicity and milking it with all those weird cigarette/travel brochure/pink envelope stunts.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 am

stoneleigh wrote:What about Mack? Do we know why we have ruled him out???
Mack was sleuthed to be back home and eliminated in July per his SM so before HTDs (no SD sleuthed for him either so not likely he would be in F4 without one) no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:08 am

Rosieglow wrote:I have never posted anything before so here goes. My daughter works for a makeup artist that does makeup for Bach/Bachette when in Melb. well apparently they let slip that Sophie goes to Melb for Htd. Now is it correct that Jarrod is the only one from Melbourne? Thereby making me think he makes it to F4
Welcomeparty! @Rosieglow! Great first post and thank you for sharing with us. Yes I think Jarrod is the only one on from Melbourne so he could make HTD. If he does, IA with others that Jarrod would be best bet for F2 especially if Stu is F1. But I also have a hard time seeing Jarrod in the F2 spot given how his edit has been but will see. Wish we had Season Preview and Screencaps to sleuth it either way  hmmm

ETA: I posted in the SM/Media thread but looks like Soph is setting the record straight about Jarrod. I don't think Soph would do that unless she really felt strongly about it. Edit can be a powerful thing so if Soph is saying this I think she mustn't be too happy with the edit. I also think Soph doing this may be another tick in Jarrod getting a HTD question

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Soph has come out of hiding and set the record straight about Jarrod

She has been laying low in Thailand while The Bachelorette plays out on screens across the nation.

But Sophie Monk, 37, has broken her silence to dispel swirling rumours about front-runner Jarrod Woodgate being what audiences have described as a 'stage five clinger'.  

'People are saying he's a creep. He is not a creep at all. Not one bit,' the blonde bombshell told KIIS FM's Hughsey And Kate on Tuesday.

'I've read some of the stuff and it's not right,' she said, before confirming that Jarrod is in fact a 'lovely guy'.  
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4964936/Sophie-Monk-denies-Jarrod-Woodgate-stage-five-clinger.html#ixzz4v4uAZipg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 am

smittywitty wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ-Q22kBd2u/?taken-by=thelifeofryan_

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen11

This comment from Ryan replying to stu really confirms for me that stu is f1.... I remember Lisa Carlton and Jen commented on Laura's ig something similar hinting Laura had won.... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:26 am

Maybe we are all overlooking something and F1 is Apollo??? We can't rule him out right?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:31 am

@LeapofFaith IA. First thing I thought when Ryan posted the IG pic of him with Luke and James and captioned it "where is Stu" and then commented to Stu about tyep of daddy (eww) it could be a total spoiler. Given how much Ryan has come out already talking how he was edited wrong and against the show in his FB post then I for sure see Ryan being someone who will spill the beans a la Jen.

@stoneleigh Apollo can't be ruled out completely (no one can atm imo given there's zero SCs to sleuth) but his SM activity to me was not F1-like and neither is his edit imo. I'd be super surprised if Apollo was F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith IA. First thing I thought when Ryan posted the IG pic of him with Luke and James and captioned it "where is Stu" and then commented to Stu about tyep of daddy (eww) it could be a total spoiler. Given how much Ryan has come out already talking how he was edited wrong and against the show in his FB post then I for sure see Ryan being someone who will spill the beans a la Jen.

@stoneleigh Apollo can't be ruled out completely (no one can atm imo given there's zero SCs to sleuth) but his SM activity to me was not F1-like and neither is his edit imo. I'd be super surprised if Apollo was F1.

Interesting that James initially liked the ‘what type of daddy’ comment and has now deleted the like
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:52 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith IA. First thing I thought when Ryan posted the IG pic of him with Luke and James and captioned it "where is Stu" and then commented to Stu about tyep of daddy (eww) it could be a total spoiler. Given how much Ryan has come out already talking how he was edited wrong and against the show in his FB post then I for sure see Ryan being someone who will spill the beans a la Jen.

Interesting that James initially liked the ‘what type of daddy’ comment and has now deleted the like

Ooooo great catch @Sundy  yes  Definitely seems like it could be James confirming Stu for F1 (I noticed Jimmy was the first person to follow Stu on both Stu's accounts so looks like they may be close - he also liked Stu's comment about "daddy duty").

I know I posted it before but I honestly think James is doing just fine given his SM activity post-show (following other contestants from Matty's season, rudergirl and insta.single IG accounts). Plus James has been hitting the pubs and out and about and even him talking in interview about how he's getting marriage proposals online so looks like Jimmy is at not shortage of women who will see him as a catch and he seems single and ready to mingle to me  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633

REALITY TV show contestant James Trethewie, 31, says he has been inundated with online marriage proposals since chasing Sophie Monk on The Bachelorette.

“I’ve been out for dinner in Manly with Luke and we’ve had people walking past us, the family stop and the kids, with this look in their eye saying, ‘You’re my favourite’,” he said.

Trethewie, who was seen on his first solo date with singer and actor Monk last night, has been single for about eight months. He said he hoped that if he didn’t win that being seen on the Channel 10 show might lead him to love. “If I am myself somebody watching it will see and it will lead me to that person,” he said.

Jimmy living his best life laugh out loud 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 22280066_1707758159299332_1168686839196811264_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 22278122_1561027320627479_635021716556349440_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ8fIZ0gfYR/?taken-by=beebee2609
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 B70c5201f8e4f3a4fe5a7edc6a91f536
IGstory dmatosalvez
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:57 am

Haa haaa - Good on you Jimmy!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:00 am

@Bobette  IKR! I love it how Jimmy is like he can see the look in people's eyes like he is their favorite!! (stay humble Jimmy laugh out loud )

Jimmy's living his best life for sure giggling Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:18 am

stoneleigh wrote:So F2 frontrunners are Jarrod and Apollo do you think?

I think if James leaves at F3 then you can lock in Stu for the win personally. Unless Apollo sweeps her off her feet.

Blurgh... the last 4 for Matty's season were so easy to pick. This is much harder!
@stoneleigh I think this season is harder only because of the lack of screencaps. I think if there were screencaps we would have locked down the F4 the first week Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633  

So far: Stu has been MIA and the likely winner based on all reports and sleuthing from little there is. Jarrod and Apollo haven't been seen out and about looking single and ready to mingle (pics with other women like Jimmy and Luke have). Apollo was more active on SM pre-season airing commenting and liking things (some racy tat girly pics) than he seems to be now. In contrast, Jarrod was totally in lockdown pre-season airing and it was discussed that it could potentially be he was super heartbroken F2 and so didn't want to be on SM. 

I recall the pre-season pics the official BetteAus posted only were of three guys: Jarrod, Blake, and Apollo... usually they post of the F2 so could be none of them are F2? Or they may be doing things different and posted of F2 to push for the person?

It's so hard for me to say without SCs to sleuth. I really hope the show gives some SCs and soon Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans