SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:So F2 frontrunners are Jarrod and Apollo do you think?

I think if James leaves at F3 then you can lock in Stu for the win personally. Unless Apollo sweeps her off her feet.

Blurgh... the last 4 for Matty's season were so easy to pick. This is much harder!
@stoneleigh I think this season is harder only because of the lack of screencaps. I think if there were screencaps we would have locked down the F4 the first week Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 4256136633  

So far: Stu has been MIA and the likely winner based on all reports and sleuthing from little there is. Jarrod and Apollo haven't been seen out and about looking single and ready to mingle (pics with other women like Jimmy and Luke have). Apollo was more active on SM pre-season airing commenting and liking things (some racy tat girly pics) than he seems to be now. In contrast, Jarrod was totally in lockdown pre-season airing and it was discussed that it could potentially be he was super heartbroken F2 and so didn't want to be on SM. 

I recall the pre-season pics the official BetteAus posted only were of three guys: Jarrod, Blake, and Apollo... usually they post of the F2 so could be none of them are F2? Or they may be doing things different and posted of F2 to push for the person?

It's so hard for me to say without SCs to sleuth. I really hope the show gives some SCs and soon Praying

If F1 is Stu then they could only really promote F2, F3 and F4... which maybe these guys are??

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

I recall the pre-season pics the official BetteAus posted only were of three guys: Jarrod, Blake, and Apollo... usually they post of the F2 so could be none of them are F2? Or they may be doing things different and posted of F2 to push for the person?

If F1 is Stu then they could only really promote F2, F3 and F4... which maybe these guys are??

I was thinking the same exact thing about those three but that would mean that James isn't in F4 so James doesn't get a HTD? 

If so, then I'd think James is Cam 2.0 (the friend who the lead doesn't want to hurt by taking further). 

Then again, James was always in low odds from the getgo and that doesn't seem like he would be with so low odds unless he gets a HTD? (Then again, Cam was in top 3 lowest odds and never got a HTD as posted here, except James was more hidden than Cam I'd think pre-season)

It's times like this I reeeaaally wish there was a Season Preview to sleuth SCs. Darn you TPTB!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:46 am

I find what these boys say about Sophie in this article very telling.

Source

Apollo

Magic man Apollo Jackson can’t believe he made it past the first night – but with abs as hard as rock and
 a heart as soft as cotton, he’s totally boyfriend material. Even if he is 13 years Sophie’s junior.

"There’s a spark with me and Sophie – the age is not a big deal," 
Apollo, 24, tells NW.

"I feel like I’m at a later stage of my life and I’m ready to share it with her."

Blake

Straight-shooter Blake Colman hasn’t nabbed a single date with his dream girl yet, but he’s certain Sophie’s just "saving the best till last".

"I’m feeling pretty confident. She’s just taking the other guys on dates to figure out whether they’re there for the right reasons," he says.

As for who has the best chemistry with Sophie? "Myself," Blake says.

James

Australia fell for James Trethewie when he dressed up as Robin Hood’s mate Friar Tuck and got down on all fours during the photo shoot group date – but according to But according to the man himself, Soph fell waaaaay before that.

In fact, Jimmy says he gets the most time with her and that she’s serious about a future with him.

"She said, 'Oh, I can’t wait for you to meet my family – they’re so funny,'" he gushes to NW. "There have definitely been signs of affection from her, putting her hand around me..."

Stu

The blokes weren’t happy to learn Stu Laundy and Soph had history, but this contender reckons he’s on the back pedal with the Queen Of Roses but he isn’t giving up just yet.

"I was nervous that one of the other guys had a connection that I couldn’t catch up with," he says. "She makes me happy that I chose such an outrageous path – it feels like it might all be worth it. There’s a slim chance we might have been born to be."

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:10 am

I found it interesting what they said too.... my thoughts:

Apollo - definitely painted more serious and ready for a relationship (also, where is he? he seems to be MIA and not papped?) and seemed to be speaking in terms of a possible relationship with Soph

Blake - seems to be pushing for him to be a possible contender with his comments. Maybe giving credence to him possibly being in F4?

Jimmy - didn't speak about how he felt for Soph but rather how Soph felt about him? He's been papped a lot and super active on SM too so maybe deflecting a bit if no continuing narrative? 

Stu - sounds like F1-speak to me and he's got his t-shirt on (he's a dad so understandable) but definitely comes across like he is talking like he has a relationship with "She makes me happy" in present tense and all of it worth it (again, F1-speak to me)

Could those four be F4  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:16 am

I think I'm going to go with what the edit tells me as well as SM and say my pick is this...

F1 - Stu
F2 - Apollo
F3 - James
F4 - Jarrod

Jarrod and Apollo could be switched but I think James is definitely F3 going by edit and when he re-appeared on SM.

I don't think Blake makes Home Towns, despite the rumour. I think Sophie realises he is a douche at their farm date.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:25 am

@stoneleigh I'd agree with those 4 being in F4 going by pre-season sleuthing/SM activity and edit so far. I could also see Blake not making HTDs  especially if she realizes he is a douche (even his BTS pics made it seem like 2 SDs so not sure). I'd need more episodes and thus SCs to confirm either way though 
One thing this season has proven to me is just how much Season Preview Screencaps are so vital to sleuthing  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@stoneleigh I'd agree with those 4 being in F4 going by pre-season sleuthing/SM activity and edit so far. I could also see Blake not making HTDs  especially if she realizes he is a douche (even his BTS pics made it seem like 2 SDs so not sure). I'd need more episodes and thus SCs to confirm either way though 
One thing this season has proven to me is just how much Season Preview Screencaps are so vital to sleuthing  :detective

There are 4 whole days between the onesie party being filmed and Blake on the boat. The 'cruise on the harbour' date is supposed to be the same episode as the onesie party so wouldn't it have been filmed before the group date?? There are 10 whole days between filming Apollo's date and the onesie party where she filmed the bike polo date, James single date and the back to school thing... plus one day out to film the promo. I think they could fit another single date in there, or after the onesie party (the cruise around the harbour).

I still think that Blake's pics on the boat is SQT after the sailing races they do on the group date the next episode... which would make sense with filming schedule. I just can't believe he would have 2 SDs within 4 days of each other.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith IA. First thing I thought when Ryan posted the IG pic of him with Luke and James and captioned it "where is Stu" and then commented to Stu about tyep of daddy (eww) it could be a total spoiler. Given how much Ryan has come out already talking how he was edited wrong and against the show in his FB post then I for sure see Ryan being someone who will spill the beans a la Jen.

@stoneleigh Apollo can't be ruled out completely (no one can atm imo given there's zero SCs to sleuth) but his SM activity to me was not F1-like and neither is his edit imo. I'd be super surprised if Apollo was F1.

Interesting that James initially liked the ‘what type of daddy’ comment and has now deleted the like

Ooooo great catch @Sundy  yes  Definitely seems like it could be James confirming Stu for F1 (I noticed Jimmy was the first person to follow Stu on both Stu's accounts so looks like they may be close - he also liked Stu's comment about "daddy duty").

I know I posted it before but I honestly think James is doing just fine given his SM activity post-show (following other contestants from Matty's season, rudergirl and insta.single IG accounts). Plus James has been hitting the pubs and out and about and even him talking in interview about how he's getting marriage proposals online so looks like Jimmy is at not shortage of women who will see him as a catch and he seems single and ready to mingle to me  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 4256136633

REALITY TV show contestant James Trethewie, 31, says he has been inundated with online marriage proposals since chasing Sophie Monk on The Bachelorette.

“I’ve been out for dinner in Manly with Luke and we’ve had people walking past us, the family stop and the kids, with this look in their eye saying, ‘You’re my favourite’,” he said.

Trethewie, who was seen on his first solo date with singer and actor Monk last night, has been single for about eight months. He said he hoped that if he didn’t win that being seen on the Channel 10 show might lead him to love. “If I am myself somebody watching it will see and it will lead me to that person,” he said.

Jimmy living his best life laugh out loud 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 22280066_1707758159299332_1168686839196811264_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 22278122_1561027320627479_635021716556349440_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ8fIZ0gfYR/?taken-by=beebee2609
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B70c5201f8e4f3a4fe5a7edc6a91f536
IGstory dmatosalvez

@Allaboutlove the girl in the bottom picture on the right looks sooooo much like a girl that's on the XFactor UK right now... Do we have any ideal who the girl is in the picture? Any way to find out? Thanks...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestForTrees Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 am

My two cents: I won't be surprised if F1 is Stu as is widely predicted, for all the reasons you've all previously put forward, she seems interested in him and that's what everyone is saying. It's like Matty and Laura all over again. What strikes me as odd though - TPTB have gone all out to obstruct sleuthers (the cruel twist of no preview / screencaps for example) and yet are dishing up another predictable ending by allowing 'Stu is definitely F1' to be widely believed out there. He may well be F1, but surely if they want to retain suspense (and therefore interested viewers) they'd give the public a season preview to get excited about - at least knowing who the top 3 or 4 are (by working it out themselves or from media reports based on the great detective work from your good selves) people could pay attention to Sophie's interactions with those guys so that they can compare with her dynamic with 'probable winner' Stu - get invested in the outcome a bit. TPTB don't want sleuthers to figure it out and spoil it and yet if Stu is indeed F1, it's leaked anyway, the viewers believe they know the outcome - it's spoiled and yet TPTB are doing nothing about it. They're not pushing forward a strong alternative to cast doubt. It's weird you guys.

If it weren't for social media re-entry into the world, I'd say, based on dates so far that Luke is F1. They have huge attraction and an easy rapport. It was also the 3rd single date and there was F1 music. Just putting it out there, could a request for a break (a wedding in NZ was it?) have been used to TPTB advantage - we'll let him go and come back which will actually be great as it looks like he's out of contention. Unless something goes awry with Luke and Sophie I can't see him walking out. I definitely don't see him leaving before HTD's, based on what I've seen so far. He has been super romantic and F1'ish in his IG captions etc. He's been hanging out with the boys and has had pics with women out and about, but so did Sasha in Sam's season right? It's not like it's been reported that he's been kissing or coming onto women. Also another thing that I picked up and it could be nothing, but during the date didn't Sophie say 'holy moly he looks like a male model!' or something similar? (definitely 'holy moly'). I noticed that a Luke caption about her red dress from the other night included 'holy moly Soph' (or something). Could be a coincidence. I could be totally wrong about all of this, but thought I'd put it out there. Maybe I'm just staving off boredom by looking for anything.

TPTB are definitely playing with us this time. It smells so very fishy.
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

@ForestForTrees i agree 100%. Something seems off with this Stu being F1 being so promoted. It was out there before he was even on the show. I definitely think the lack of season preview is because the producers know about this page and don’t want us spoiling especially since DailyMail ‘quotes’ here so often and people read DailyMail and are easily convinced.

I found Soph’s “you wll be really suprised” very convincing. I may be a bit bias but I definitely took her response to Stu being F1 as if she was sick of it being so promoted and everyone assuming he won. It was over the phone but her tone was also dull. She also replied “dont take every thing I say word for word. I talk crap all the time” when Kate said she said she hopes Stu is here for her. Again could be a decoy, but Soph is a bad liar. I found her response to Luke being the winner on Kyle and Jackie O a lot more giggly and she was overreacting with her body language. Again, no body language expert but I just sense it.

But yes no season preview makes it so hard. We are literally not going to know until it happens

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:21 pm

i haven't sleuthed that much this season, but I'm definitely not unspoiled. As someone who is watching only a little bit, i don't think it's immediately obvious that Stu is F1. The only giveaway for me is Sportsbet.

Personally, based on watching alone, and having not read many articles, my F4 predictions are Stu, Luke, James and Apollo. To me Jarrod is getting an Elora edit (F5). Edit wise i think Luke has it in the bag at this stage but of course Sportsbet cannot be ignored with their super low odds for Stu.

IMO, James would make the perfect F2 (not that i want him to be, that would crush my heart).

All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Sophie said the name of F1 on Kyle & Jackie O this morning but they censored it before it could go to air.  Tease.

Sophie Monk reveals the WINNER of The Bachelorette on live radio show and calls her new beau the 'best lover she's ever had'

Sophie Monk has revealed the winner of The Bachelorette.

Talking to Kyle and Jackie O live on their KIIS FM radio show on Wednesday, Sophie told the pair who had won her heart.

But not to ruin it for fans, the radio hosts decided to beep out his name with a censor, so only the pair could hear.

Straight after she revealed the winner, Kyle asked: 'Are you sure that's the right decision?'

Sophie said she was sure and Jackie jumped in, saying she liked the contestant.

'I get a good vibe off him.'

Kyle also asked about their sex life, and asked if he was 'the best lover you've ever had.'

'I'd say yes,' Sophie said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4967960/Sophie-Monk-reveals-winner-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans