SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke still sitting solid as likely F1. Just confirms for me that Sportsbet must know something... Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

They know how to bribe cameramen, IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Luke still sitting solid as likely F1. Just confirms for me that Sportsbet must know something... Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

They know how to bribe cameramen, IMO. Suspect
I don't think it takes much to bribe them. No doubt to me there are plenty who will spill F1 and more details to make money Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633 It's a win-win for those on/connected to the show and Sportsbet. Seems like they have an arrangement between them imo. As much as that can be said to be illegal, well it's already shady imo to even have betting on a pre-recorded show no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:51 am

Jarrod back in second. Clinger edit working for him it seems.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 YKQUY3i

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 am

@Bobette laugh out loud yeah it seems to be working.

Do they change the odds at a specific time? I posted upthread a few hours ago after Ep 2 aired and the odds were the same as what you posted so maybe they only update them at certain times or question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud yeah it seems to be working.

Do they change the odds at a specific time? I posted upthread a few hours ago after Ep 2 aired and the odds were the same as what you posted so maybe they only update them at certain times or question

If it's anything like horse racing it would change as the bets come in to minimise their exposure in the even of a win. I would suggest that it's fairly instantaneous and probably all programmed with preset figures
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Sundy wrote:

If it's anything like horse racing it would change as the bets come in to minimise their exposure in the even of a win. I would suggest that it's fairly instantaneous  and probably all programmed with preset figures

^^^This.  @SugarAndSpice said the figures were changing pretty much hourly during the last 2 days of Matty's season.

ETA: Ooops sorry I just realised the odds I posted were identical to the ones you posted upthread. My bad. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:

If it's anything like horse racing it would change as the bets come in to minimise their exposure in the even of a win. I would suggest that it's fairly instantaneous  and probably all programmed with preset figures

^^^This.  @SugarAndSpice said the figures were changing pretty much hourly during the last 2 days of Matty's season.

ETA:  Ooops sorry I just realised the odds I posted were identical to the ones you posted upthread.  My bad.  laugh out loud

The odds change a lot! I've been noting down all the information before and I then I see one turn green and another red (indicates odds about to improve/worsen). I suspect Sportsbet have a maximum loss set for a particular contestant and allow the odds to change automatically within that range
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 pm

That makes a lot of sense @SugarAndSpice!

Meanwhile, I'm not sure Sportsbet are taking the show very seriously. Just a hunch.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BcKw4i1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm

New odds.  James is dropping like a stone and ranked lower than SAM?! What an insult.  Definitely no shot at F1 then but still in it for F2 IMO.  Brett's surge is illogical to me but I'm not expecting him to be a contender so whatever.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BfHw879

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 am

Someone I was talking to was saying $2.50 from Sportsbet for Luke would indicate a lack of confidence from them and only something under $2.00 would mean Sportsbet knew the winner - not sure if this could be correct?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 am

AEF wrote:Someone I was talking to was saying $2.50 from Sportsbet for Luke would indicate a lack of confidence from them and only something under $2.00 would mean Sportsbet knew the winner - not sure if this could be correct?

His $10 max bet is the biggest indicator, IMO. But, if Stu comes in at anything under $2.00 things could get VERY interesting! :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:05 am

Just for comparison here are the current odds for William Hill

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_2021
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters