SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Arie is like... old news, something that was important 3 years ago... I am not sure if I want to watch it.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Once again, allow me to hop up on my- what is cheating- soapbox laugh out loud Were they committed verbally and clearly? Were they both sleeping with other people? How serious and long term were these relationships? Etc!!

Oh man, I already love having a baddy Bachelor instead of a baddy f1 for once. Endless fun laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 pm

People article:
'Who?' See the Most Savage Tweets About Next Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr.

I love me some Arie but this was my favorite:

North

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Once again, allow me to hop up on my- what is cheating- soapbox laugh out loud Were they committed verbally and clearly? Were they both sleeping with other people? How serious and long term were these relationships? Etc!!

Oh man, I already love having a baddy Bachelor instead of a baddy f1 for once. Endless fun laugh out loud

Well Arie was dating another woman the entire time he dated her but Courtney didn't know about it so he obviously kept it secret for a reason. I'd consider that cheating but I'm more of a not sleeping with multiple people at a time kinda person.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Order in the Bachelor Franchise has been restored.

My impression of Arie will most likely change as the season progresses, but for now, I'm just happy that they cast a real man. He will bring the romance and drama, and may actually recapture the magic of this show.
No pressure.  This show will be fun again

Yep! Ever since Jo Jo's season, in particular, the latest crop of guys are just a little too pretty and into their physiques for me. Watching Robby, the self described social influencer, walking down the beach in his skinny jeans, perfect hair and what looks like eye liner (IMO) on BIP is prime example of where the franchise has gone and really needed to pump the brakes.

Yes, Arie has a past and its going to be exposed so hang out tight fans. But that's okay. MOst good looking guys who travel the world and have yet to settle down a 35 will have lots of stories. If Arie is not shying away from them, why should we?!

Bring it on! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Steve feels particularly threatened when the Bachelor is actually a successful, handsome man who RS could never aspire to be in his wildest imagination. Maybe RS should concentrate on how obsolete he and his endlessly wrong spoiler predictions guesses are.  Take a seat Steve you're becoming more desperate and embarrassing every passing day.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 pm

If its the same old dirt I don't really care about his history. If he cheated 5 years ago its not ideal but not the end of the world for me. What he has done recently would be more interesting to me. No matter what I am excited for this season, he is still leaps and bounds better than their other options in the past couple years IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm totally on board for a season of Arie.  He's still hot.  I'm sure we'll get some hot scenes of shoves and kisses against the nearest, available wall.   He's got personality, can laugh at himself and makes for good tv IMO.  Now I just need MF and co to give him a decent group of girls to help produce a somewhat decent season that's more tolerable and watchable than the last few, that I've quickly lost interest and tuned out of. Bring on a good, light hearted, funny, snarky season.  *fingers crossed*

And personally, selfishly, I'm thrilled because my sanity can remain in tact from no season of Peter and the continued tit for tat that seems to have to work it way into any conversation that's had about him on the board.  I'm more than thrilled to not have to suffer threw a season of any of the idiots (IMO) whose names from the last 3 seasons that were being mentioned this time around.  

JMO

I wouldn't be counting my chickens @Ladybug82. If not Peter, it will be about somebody else.

TBH I am disappointed. I liked Arie and back shortly after his season, I would have been on board, but this just looks desperate ... from him and from tptb ... no matter how they try to sugar coat it. I am sure there will be plenty of dirt since RS says Arie is the biggest dog they have ever had and he is already having the dirt thrown at him right and left and somehow, I don't think he will be afraid to share this season. I have a feeling all hell will break lose this season and MF might get the skank season he was counting on with Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:33 pm

@Sprite I'm sure there will be some.  But IMO it'll be a totally different ball game to deal with not having any feelings carrying over from Rachel's never ending, season from hell IMO. GA and the mods will deal with it as needed, always have and will.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:33 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/905834538911186944

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 pm

greeeeaaaatttt....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:1F for next season!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Don't even joke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez