SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 pm

RS hated Arie years ago, I don't see that changing now. Sorry RS is not a reliable source to me and I am pretty sure most of his knowledge is from 5 years ago, not current.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:38 pm

What does Courtney think, she's still friends with him? why after he did that to her

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Casting Arie might make it more difficult for Reality Steve to spoil IMO since Arie is more removed for the franchise than someone like Peter who was recently.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:39 pm

@clhouse well hes back in the franchise now

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Coming out from Lurkingdom!

You might have heard the loudest squeal from Manila! I have #TeamArie in all my social media accounts. Ive remained a fan. Right now, i just want to see him on tv then.... perhaps wish He finds love harhar

Argggghhh Im too Happy!

Oh. Mybad, hello everyone!!!! handwave

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 pm

**edited**
I NEVER said this forum wasn't biased. But as we are a source for RS, no I will not give him credit.  RS is not a reliable source and has been wrong more times than he will admit.  I will always trust our sleuthing above RS.  

As for TOG I think RS would have dished his dirt on him had he became the Bachelor.  None of these guys are perfect!

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 pm

North wrote:People article:
'Who?' See the Most Savage Tweets About Next Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr.

I love me some Arie but this was my favorite:

Yeah, no competition there. But they do resemble. I was hoping that Arie had settled down and was ready for commitment but not so sure after seeing last GF tweets. Oh well...
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Aria wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't follow these people post show.
If I remember correctly, however, Arie did have a rather long term relationship pre-show first time around with a woman who had a child of her own. They lived together and he was quite committed to her and the child for quite awhile. So I do believe he can be involved and committed should the right person come along. I think it was the woman who broke things off. He was quite broken up about it if I remember it all correctly.

Yup! She actually had two children and he had her name tattooed, so it was very serious. They were even going to have a baby together, but she miscarried. I believe her name was, ironically, Cassie too. After that, he had a girlfriend back in 2014/2015, but I don't think it lasted long. He also dated Courtney and Selma, but those weren't very serious. IMO.

Didn't he date one of the producers on the show as well...Cassie? I think she is married now to another producer. From what I remember, it was one of the things that Emily got a little ticked off about when she found out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 pm

So... who is Arie gonna pick for his 6-9 month showmance post show? Is he gonna pick an Emily or a Courtney? Either way, she'll be like 23-25 and roadkill. This dude isn't settling with anyone. Such a joke.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:SCMIIW said he cancelled a race around Labour Day? IMO he was on the list and was not a last minute choice. They were probably dealing with Mr Catch Me If You can when they realized yeah buddy we didn't want you anyway. JMO

We knew no one esle from Rachel's season would hold any interest, I'm sure they knew it too. It's not like the season ended and they thought now what? Plans are in place for the next bachelor while the 'ette premiers.

Once he was Pell'd, he moved on. He fell hard for Emily, no doubt about it IMHO, and I'm hoping to see him fall hard for his F1.

I think choosing Arie has been in the works for at least a month.  Arie used to tweet every few days.  On August 7 he tweeted, "Have they ever had a bachelor with grey hair?" (paraphrased)   It would be natural to think he was referring to Meter, but I thought then that he might be "in talks" with TPTB again.  I was just hoping it would be true and that they would not do another last minute screw job on him.  Anyway, he hasn't tweeted much at all since then, so that was more hope that he was "in talks."

As I've said many times on here, "Bring on Arie!"  

Note to Arie:  Know that lots of us love you and wish you the best.  Don't listen to haters who don't even know you.  In fact, it's probably best to not read any of the SM crap.

Last edited by beader on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Thoughts? Arie seemed really genuine on the GMA interview but this seems a bit shady. But based on the interview alone he seems ok.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen11
link

Last edited by teambigrach on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Courtney basically says that it wasn't a secret and she could have asked or checked his sm at any time. He was having sex with her and this born and reborn and reborn and reborn (possibly) virgin at the same time and probably thought of both of them as friends with venefits (different bennies probably laugh out loud). If you don't want to have physical intimacy outside of clear commitment, it's okay!! Just say it! This isn't cheating otherwise. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez