SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:56 pm

@meauxwalk that's a good insight, and may very well be how they play it.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by composer53 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:38 pm

I think that it was to give Lauren closer if it happened at all. I don't think there was a switch unless Becca changed her mind.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:02 pm

IMO the edit is playing a game all its own.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698  The girls on the group date say Krystal was talking chit in the van but we aren’t shown footage however every girl in the van was wearing a mic so even without cameras there would be plenty of sound bites. 
duh On the Tia 1-1, she tells Arie she is falling in love and his response is to say somewhat nonemotionally IMO that she look at him when she says it. So weird to me. It’s as if Arie is playing at being a producer of the scene. 

2 examples out of many that make this season Unreal cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Rachel said she had a Krystal-like moment when they were on the buses coming back from the volleyball game and there were no cameras and they weren't miced. Ashley I said the same thing. Robert Mills already had said that Krystal kept calling him "not Peter" on the van and they would never have shown that anyways, since they've taken out all the other Peter references this season.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Aria wrote:Rachel said she had a Krystal-like moment when they were on the buses coming back from the volleyball game and there were no cameras and they weren't miced. Ashley I said the same thing. Robert Mills already had said that Krystal kept calling him "not Peter" on the van and they would never have shown that anyways, since they've taken out all the other Peter references this season.

yes  I did hear an interview Rachel gave about the v-ball date but that one didn’t meantion the mics having been removed. 
Thanks.
There was a shot of Krystal in her bowling outfit asking, at the hotel, for her mic to be removed so I assumed tech could have gotten sound. I guess they must have been disconnected.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Interesting possible insider info at reddit.
-Arie is slightly douchy and boring
-Production told Krystal to throw Kendall under the bus
-Possible Jackie departure due to work constraints aka get back or be fired
-The reason Lauren’s date was so boring was because all they did the whole time was make out. They hardly talked and the relationship is pure lust. They couldn’t just show them making out the whole time so they edited it to look like it was a boring date.
^^^^
Now this one interests me.  giggling
They are talking about a hickey on Arie’s neck after Lauren date? By his Adam’s apple ?  question

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No linking other forums)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm not surprised at all about it likely being lust between Arie and Lauren. Lust is all I see it as until proven otherwise post-ATFR 

Did Arie really have a hickey on his neck by his Adam's apple though? That's some hardcore making out if so laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm not surprised at all about it likely being lust between Arie and Lauren. Lust is all I see it as until proven otherwise post-ATFR

Could it be why he doesn’t pick Lauren in the first place ? Realizes it mainly lust? Worries it’s not enough to build a lasting relationship , picks Becca where’s there’s more substance . Still lusting over Lauren , goes on her IG and does what lusting Arie does ? Hard to dismiss the other site when they broke the news of Becca as F1.

Either way, there’s the Arie I recognize . Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:18 pm

So the worst that can happen is they date for a month after the show (I mean make out) and then we hear of the break up. It’s not like that happens every other season. rotfl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 pm

I’m not really buying the whole Arie and Lauren were just making out the whole time. We got plenty of pics and video from their date and it was just as awkward as shown on tv.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 pm

sanlee088 wrote:So the worst that can happen is they date for a month after the show (I mean make out) and then we hear of the break up. It’s not like that happens every other season. rotfl

Not sure Sanlee, his exes says he’s mighty good in bed. Lauren might need more than a month . Oh these Bachelors! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:So the worst that can happen is they date for a month after the show (I mean make out) and then we hear of the break up. It’s not like that happens every other season. rotfl

Not sure Sanlee, his exes says he’s mighty good in bed. Lauren might need more than a month . Oh these Bachelors! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

Lol! I will be honest. I was never a fan of Arie from Emily’s season. I really do not know much about him. I also don’t know much about Lauren. All I know is what I see on TV. I’m honestly just watching the show as if it was a movie. It is (most times) all fake (with few exceptions). The day after the finale I don’t keep up with these couples. I go back to my day to day life. I just like watching the lead with someone they connect with even if it isn’t real. Like I said I watch this show as if it was a romantic movie. laugh out loud I’m weird. cheeky
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez