SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 pm

@Pirouette Welcome1 Enjoy !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:39 pm

More of us "oldies but goodies" checking in every day. So good to have #TeamArie back in full gear.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 am

Good to see so many familiar names, even if I'm considered an "oldie" cantstopl cantstopl Hey, if the shoe fits.. and in my case, it fits!! Looking forward to watching Arie once again!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:43 am

docnash14 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:WOW!!!! yes clapping! High clap

I just found out today that Arie is the new Bachelor. I have been out of the loop because of Hurricane Irma here in Florida. So I am late to the party! I read all of the posts here and am so glad to see some familiar names again!

This is just a gift! I still can't believe it's really happening! They finally had the good sense and smarts to pick Arie! This is one season I am absolutely going to watch with pleasure! It's been so disappointing to see the Bachelors in recent years. I had given up hope that TPTB would ever pick him. Yet when I least expect it, what do you know! It happens!

I cannot wait for it to begin! How will I be able to wait? It's going to be fantastic. This franchise needed a strong dose of charisma and sexiness and great kissing! Arie is just the one to bring back the magic!

I am over the moon! Happy days are here again!
:Woah-hoo: cheerleader Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977 :yes:

Been wondering when you were going to check in!  Good to see you again back on here.  Most of the gang has now arrived!

docnash,

Blame it on Hurrucane Irma! After power was restored there was still no cable or internet! But this news was so welcome! Better here late than never!

It is wonderful to see all the great Arie fans back again! I had given up on ever seeing him as the Bachelor. The choices have been so uninspired recently. I was about right give up on this show altogether. When I first read it online I thought someone was joking. But then I realized it was finally happening. I am looking forward to watching and chatting with all the Arie fans here!

Great to see you!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:36 am

I had skipped the last 2 seasons but I'm back on board for our great Arie !
Patience finally paid and he got the gig.
High clap
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:34 pm

I was a fan of the Jef (with one F) during Emily's season no no

But I secretly have always had a big crush crush on Arie...he's such a hottie. Only reservation is I really hope he's in it to find someone. The Bachelor has been back to striking out lately...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:19 pm

@BachfanNY I was also a Jef fan, but I hope no one will hold that against me! Like you, I always liked Arie alot and could see the 'thing' between him and Em. I hope he finds whatever he is seeking! Tptb better not tamp down his great sense of humor!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 pm

@BKay @BachfanNY I wasn't a Jef fan, but I wouldn't hold that against anyone.  Any time's a good time to become an Arie fan.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1377737533

So nice to see so many posters coming back to the forum!

@Nativenewyorker @Pirouette I love your avi pics!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 pm

So glad to see so many familiar names! I've been hanging out on the MAFS boards and skipping the Bach lately. Smiley

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:WOW!!!! yes clapping! High clap

I just found out today that Arie is the new Bachelor. I have been out of the loop because of Hurricane Irma here in Florida. So I am late to the party! I read all of the posts here and am so glad to see some familiar names again!

This is just a gift! I still can't believe it's really happening! They finally had the good sense and smarts to pick Arie! This is one season I am absolutely going to watch with pleasure! It's been so disappointing to see the Bachelors in recent years. I had given up hope that TPTB would ever pick him. Yet when I least expect it, what do you know! It happens!

I cannot wait for it to begin! How will I be able to wait? It's going to be fantastic. This franchise needed a strong dose of charisma and sexiness and great kissing! Arie is just the one to bring back the magic!

I am over the moon! Happy days are here again!
:Woah-hoo: cheerleader Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977 :yes:

Been wondering when you were going to check in!  Good to see you again back on here.  Most of the gang has now arrived!

docnash,

Blame it on Hurrucane Irma! After power was restored there was still no cable or internet! But this news was so welcome! Better here late than never!

It is wonderful to see all the great Arie fans back again! I had given up on ever seeing him as the Bachelor. The choices have been so uninspired recently. I was about right give up on this show altogether. When I first read it online I thought someone was joking. But then I realized it was finally happening. I am looking forward to watching and chatting with all the Arie fans here!

Great to see you!

Glad your power and internet are back on. Hope it wasn't too daunting of an experience. I am like you - seems surreal that Arie is at last the Bachelor. Hope his skin is thickening with all of the harsh social media comments being thrown his way. Look forward to having further conversation with you.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 am

alwaystulips wrote:@BKay @BachfanNY I wasn't a Jef fan, but I wouldn't hold that against anyone.  Any time's a good time to become an Arie fan.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1377737533

So nice to see so many posters coming back to the forum!

Thanks guys, so nice to see ya'll back too!! thumbsup

So does anyone get a feel one way or another how serious Arie is at this point?  question I'm mentally prepping for a lot of kissing this season!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:22 am

When Luyendyk tried to woo Maynard, he earned the nickname the “kissing bandit.” He said he could live up to that nickname again if he finds “the right woman.”

“Obviously there’s got to be that chemistry there,” he said. “Emily and I had it previously and I’m hoping to find that type of love, for sure.”
http://kwbe.com/abc_entertai/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-ready-to-hand-out-his-own-roses-abcid35965414/

"He was the pick because we met with him, like we do every season, we met with several guys, and it's really about timing," he continued. "I mean, I could make a case for almost every guy we meet with, and some years it's right, some years it's not. Arie is somebody we actually talked to all the way back, you know, when he was the runner-up on Emily's season. And, you know, I don't think the right time was then. This year, we met with Arie, and he's really built a life for himself in Arizona. He still does the race car driving thing, but he's also built a very big business in real estate. He has a life now to share with somebody, and the timing seems right."
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/abc-exec-explains-why-arie-luy-65988.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips