SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:50 am

They were advertising all through the BIP airing for casts to date the next bachelor. Those that thought it would be someone else may have changed their minds, and once he was announced I'm sure there were those who wanted to get in. That gave them two weeks to contact eligible contestants before filming starts.

I'm also sure there are those who realy don't care who the lead is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm glad that Arie is TB, I think it'll be a fun season to watch and it's even funner if Sean live tweets. I really like Arie and he seems to have a very thick skin so I can't wait! Hope he'll find love. Arie Go!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 pm

@GuardianAngel have you heard if they'll be casting any cougars for his season? I'll take one for the team and report back if you'd like whipped smilelove

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Go for it. YOLO!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:09 pm

northernviewer wrote:@GuardianAngel have you heard if they'll be casting any cougars for his season?   I'll take one for the team and report back if you'd like whipped smilelove

I have so missed you NV handwave

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey, Peppermom & NV! Nice to see you both. hi

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 am

@Peppermom @albean99 @Kashathediva hi :sending flowers

So looking forward to lots of old regulars coming back for Arie's season .... I'll enjoy the reunion as much as I will seeing Arie on my tv every Monday group hug

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:23 am

WOW!!!! yes clapping! High clap

I just found out today that Arie is the new Bachelor. I have been out of the loop because of Hurricane Irma here in Florida. So I am late to the party! I read all of the posts here and am so glad to see some familiar names again!

This is just a gift! I still can't believe it's really happening! They finally had the good sense and smarts to pick Arie! This is one season I am absolutely going to watch with pleasure! It's been so disappointing to see the Bachelors in recent years. I had given up hope that TPTB would ever pick him. Yet when I least expect it, what do you know! It happens!

I cannot wait for it to begin! How will I be able to wait? It's going to be fantastic. This franchise needed a strong dose of charisma and sexiness and great kissing! Arie is just the one to bring back the magic!

I am over the moon! Happy days are here again!
:Woah-hoo: cheerleader Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1176891977 :yes:
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 am

I feel you native New Yorker.  I am so happy too!!!

**edited**

I wonder if the producers knew they had a gem in Arie and decided to let him lead this season. and after they had taken passes on him.  Finally.   Sexy, charismatic and kissing that makes you weak in the knees.  Just what the bachelor needs.  I want to feel good again and blush when the leading man kisses his lady.  I want a love story.  I am so happy they finally realized the value in Arie and knew that he would be a wonderful leading man.

IBachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d  [  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60a

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum)

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello there ! hi
Joining the group of Arie's fans !
I just loved him during Emily's season and hope that this time, he will have his happy ending. So glad that FINALLY he is The Bachelor !
Looking forward to watching the (kissing) show cheerleader cheerleader
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:WOW!!!! yes clapping! High clap

I just found out today that Arie is the new Bachelor. I have been out of the loop because of Hurricane Irma here in Florida. So I am late to the party! I read all of the posts here and am so glad to see some familiar names again!

This is just a gift! I still can't believe it's really happening! They finally had the good sense and smarts to pick Arie! This is one season I am absolutely going to watch with pleasure! It's been so disappointing to see the Bachelors in recent years. I had given up hope that TPTB would ever pick him. Yet when I least expect it, what do you know! It happens!

I cannot wait for it to begin! How will I be able to wait? It's going to be fantastic. This franchise needed a strong dose of charisma and sexiness and great kissing! Arie is just the one to bring back the magic!

I am over the moon! Happy days are here again!
:Woah-hoo: cheerleader Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1176891977 :yes:

Been wondering when you were going to check in!  Good to see you again back on here. Most of the gang has now arrived!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips