SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:39 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DTECKuLV4AA6Tq1
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Big grins for the win!
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:52 am

Yeah I mean c'mon. He's not only a dog lover, he is a rescue dog lover and he didn't buy this dog for the show. He has had Bastian for years.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 am

I keep reading on twitter he is boring.  Trying to figure out what it is he is supposed to do to not be boring?  Dance, shout, make a scene, be OTT.  Fascinating but fake conversation.  What it is?  Maybe not love stuff as much.  Recite from a lrom-com script?  Say stuff he doesn't mean because it sounds good. Hire a comedy writer?  Practice perfect lines.  I don't know.  

I think he is doing fine.  He seems to be having conversations that if you were within earshot you would actually hear, not tv conversations.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:27 am

I’ll take boring like Arie any day of the week.   girldance
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:01 am

alwaystulips wrote:I’ll take boring like Arie any day of the week.   girldance

I agree.  He puts the focus on a girl and not himself. If that makes a boring bachelor then that makes a boring bachelor.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:06 am

Boring he's not.

In a world where everything is so in your face, people don't recognize soft spoken when they see it.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:21 am

Bet2Win wrote:Boring he's not.  

In a world where everything is so in your face, people don't recognize soft spoken when they see it.  

Soft spoken and attentive is interpreted as boring. Now i get it. I'm down for the boring.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO such a good season so far.
I will have to be careful. 
I abhor--ABHOR--fanism.

Ah Kasha, a little bit won't hurt. I am really enjoying him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:48 am

Since I have a slight obsession with Arie's hand it helps that he is very tactile.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:49 am

Officially I find Arie adorable (and can I say I adore Becca?). He's a classy man and class is not cheap, so whoever finds him boring doesn't understand the value or importance of certain moments, situations, relationships and conversations - all IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:52 am

I wonder why they have that "home" visit so soon....it should be much later in my opinion!
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 pm

AmberTrails wrote:I wonder why they have that "home" visit so soon....it should be much later in my opinion!
IMO the home visit was for 1) get the viewers interested in Arie, giving him some "back"-story outside of the Bachelor role, like showing his family/roots, values Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2622943811 2) prepare the terrain for Krystal's (or what's her name background story to surface console (the reason also why she sticks around longer that some might want her to (while Arie has no profound interest in her) even though the reason is purely for TV-drama purpose ... similar to Corrine last season who was there only for her antics and the nanny factor that leaded to HTD)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips