SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:27 pm

@Dr_Hottie I remember that avatar! Where has the time gone? So looking forward to this season. It's time to bring it back to basics....
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 pm

IMO, if Arie is still as dreamy as he once was on my TV screen, his F2/F3 should easily produce the next Ette. Hearts will be broken..that much I'm sure of. "Adios" squad!!! handwave Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Indeed,adios! Enough was enough!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am

I was watching GMA and when Arie walked out, I flew off my couch screaming and blowing him kisses..I love that guy ..OMG those eyes ..the sound of his voice was music to my ears. I always wanted him in the lead..I just never thought it would happen after half a decade . I hope he has a wonderful season. I'm really excited for him. And BTW, It's great to connect with those of you who love him too. #TeamArie

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:32 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977 I can't wait for Arie , my heart just melts seeing his pictures all around here ..@AgentCurls will put together another amazing video or more ..It's going to be an amazing ride Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 am

Does anyone remember Arie's guest appearance on Sean's season when he gave Sean kissing advice! rofl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:49 am

I wonder if KONTRA will come back and create more videos? Can you even imagine?
I've always said that Arie is a natural for tv. It kills me to complement Fleiss and Co for realizing it.
It's sooo nice to see so many TeamArie members here again.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 am

tigertiz wrote:I wonder if KONTRA will come back and create more videos?

tigertiz wrote: Can you even imagine?
I've always said that Arie is a natural for tv. It kills me to complement Fleiss and Co for realizing it.
It's sooo nice to see so many TeamArie members here again.
Cupcake was amazing at it, too! I haven't seen her on the board in ages.  hmmm

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Thought I'd bring this over. Kontra's fanvid from during EM's season. I had PM'd to get them back on the board!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 pm

And another from Kontra:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 pm

agentcurls wrote:And another from Kontra:

Thanks for posting, this one took me right back, he fell so hard for Em.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:05 pm

*swoon* that video  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60d :girlfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips