SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 pm

59hawaii wrote:Wow, so many familiar names! It's like a big reunion here. I'm so glad I remembered my password. I hope a major spark happens for Arie!

I have been so wondering if I was going to see you back here!! So glad that you are!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:42 pm

It's so great to see so many long time members and sleuthers returning!

So how many think Sean Lowe will make an appearance since he and Arie have remained friends irl?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Bet2Win wrote:It's so great to see so many long time members and sleuthers returning!  

So how many think Sean Lowe will make an appearance since he and Arie have remained friends irl?  

Most definitely he will make an appearance

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Do fun to see the gang reunited!! So excited for this, peeps!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 am

Hi I am new.

I wrote a post earlier and I am not sure what happened to it.

I am thrilled that Arie is the new bachelor. When he walked out on GMA I almost fell on the floor. Completely unexpected.

I like his approach. He is soft spoken, very cute and funny. He is enjoyable to watch and I hope he finds his special person. I am happy to be here.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 am

@littlereddress Welcomeparty! Glad you are here!

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 am

@littlereddress  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1fc  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1ea  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1f1  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1e8  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1f4  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1f2  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f1ea

Team Arie continues to grow! #drivefastkissslow

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:18 am

Thank you for the welcome BKay. I look forward to posting with you all. I am so excited for season.

I want Arie to have a good season and I hope we get to see fun, romance, kissing (my prayers are answered with Arie kissing on my screen again) and hopefully a love story. I love that Arie seems so hopeful and happy for his opportunity. I know some of the girls will be nuts but maybe a diamond or two in the group. I would love to see him smitten again. Swoon.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 am

docnash14 wrote:
59hawaii wrote:Wow, so many familiar names! It's like a big reunion here. I'm so glad I remembered my password. I hope a major spark happens for Arie!

I have been so wondering if I was going to see you back here!!  So glad that you are!

Never thought I would be back watching this crazy show ... thought I was done with this stupid show, but I hope my family forgives me for putting them through this again for one last season giggling It'll be fun going through this with all of you!

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 am

Party Time for Arie fans celebrate :sending flowers
I think Emilys season was very first one I watched in the UK, didnt even know about the forum in those days. It was shown about 3 years ago in Uk so feels fresh in my mind. Arie was such a lovely kind hearted romantic dream, and his sense of humour very quick witted & off beat which I LOVE.
Sooooo thrilled to have a good thing to watch in January, and I really believe ABC made the best choice however it came about. Imo it will get loyal fans back & get the real romance back too. Hoping he finds his wife & adds to the successful relationships tally, I would love to see that for him. wine 2pop group hug :married

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

@littlereddress starwelcome Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips