SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@littlereddress starwelcome Enjoy your stay!

Thank GA, I am happy to have found a little place that supports Arie. bestbud!

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 pm

I am so happy for all the Arie fans who finally get to see him as the Bachelor after all these years. heartbeat heartbeat

Here's hoping for a fun, dynamic and entertaining season and Arie finding the love he has been looking for. wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Here is another youtube video with some of Arie's best moments:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Just saw on thr Chew that Arie was going to be the Bachelor and i couldnt be happier !!
clapping! High clap cheerleader Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1176891977 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613 :yes: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:16 pm

So, I was dissapointed not to see any mention of Arie on BIP finale but I guess it was taped before the announcement. Does anyone know if there any plans to showcase him soon rather than January? I assume there has to be more interviews with him coming up... right!?
question

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:I wonder if KONTRA will come back and create more videos? Can you even imagine?
I've always said that Arie is a natural for tv. It kills me to complement Fleiss and Co for realizing it.
It's sooo nice to see so many TeamArie members here again.

You was the first person I thought of when I saw it was gonna be Arie. I know what a big fan you've always been and never gave up hoping he would be the Bach. Congrats!!!! I'm excited it's him, too. I was so scared they would pick one from Rachel's season. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:23 am

@northernviewer I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you were doing well! Glad to 'see' you!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 am

BKay wrote:@northernviewer I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you were doing well! Glad to 'see' you!

thanks for thinking of me hi I'll be around lots for Aries season .... he's one of my all time faves from this franchise ! I'm expecting him to give us an amazing season :yes:

Lucky girl that gets the "up against the wall" kiss whipped

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Sooooooooo, when does filming begin? I want to see the new girlies chosen for Arie.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss Here is the first promo. It's my understanding it aired at the BIP finale? SCMIIW I didn't see it. I don't know if it didn't air on my channel or because I wasn't paying full attention to BIP.

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-first-bachelor-promo/

@mprssdbyu According to our filming schedule filming should start next weekend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss Here is the first promo. It's my understanding it aired at the BIP finale? SCMIIW I didn't see it. I don't know if it didn't air on my channel or because I wasn't paying full attention to BIP.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! Thanks for answering. I don't know why but it seems like it's taking forever! I'm excited for the possibilities after his last heartbreak on the show.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:29 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss Here is the first promo. It's my understanding it aired at the BIP finale? SCMIIW I didn't see it. I don't know if it didn't air on my channel or because I wasn't paying full attention to BIP.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! Thanks for answering. I don't know why but it seems like it's taking forever! I'm excited for the possibilities after his last heartbreak on the show.
Thanks @GuardianAngel, hadnt seen the  promo yet either. High clap
Can't wait. I watched some Emily Arie clips & it all came flooding back. What a man.
But doesnt the timing mean that the girls they cast would be expecting Peter or someone more recent. I hope they have some women who are good choices for him. I think its a shame if some Arie fans might have wanted to be cast but didnt expect it to be him... ever. Now they won't have time to apply.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips