SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Am I dating myself when I repeat......why buy the cow, when he is getting the milk - cheese, yogurt, butter or ice cream, for free? Women tend to not speak up. We do not speak up in our professional lives because we do not want to rock the boat. We do not speak up in our personal lives for the same reason. The much needed conversation would have pointed her in the right direction but unfortunately, she assumed a lot that was wrong. She made herself too available to Arie. She moved to Arizona and right away into the relationship with no clear end goal (according to her!). There are some young women today who see all the warning signs, have the conversation but still hang around hoping that he/things would change. All JMO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Am I dating myself when I repeat......why buy the cow, when he is getting the milk - cheese, yogurt, butter or ice cream, for free? Women tend to not speak up. We do not speak up in our professional lives because we do not want to rock the boat. We do not speak up in our personal lives for the same reason. The much needed conversation would have pointed her in the right direction but unfortunately, she assumed a lot that was wrong. She made herself too available to Arie. She moved to Arizona and right away into the relationship with no clear end goal (according to her!). There are some young women today who see all the warning signs, have the conversation but still hang around hoping that he/things would change. All JMO.

Kolormiblind, You're not dating yourself. IMO, you are absolutely right and some things never change. Some men will only buy the cow if there is a price attached to it. They love the challenge and most men also love the chase, IMO. There is free milk everywhere for a man like Arie. Attach a price of respect, commitment and love. Don't leave school and move your goodies to him for his convenience. IMO, that's like making yourself a markdown. That's a HUGE risk. You took it. You lost. No surprise there. Some men prefer premium, high end merchandise. Stop being a bargain basement markdown. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 am

It will be interesting to see Arie emotionally attached to more than one girl. I know it's in him to fall in love. Watching him with his broken heart when Emily let him go was so sad!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 am

mprssdbyu wrote:It will be interesting to see Arie emotionally attached to more than one girl. I know it's in him to fall in love. Watching him with his broken heart when Emily let him go was so sad!
I just hope there is one he gets as or even more attached to than Emily.  After seeing him fall for her I think it will be obvious if he really isn’t into his girls this season.  Plus I want him to be happy.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:42 am

There is so much negativity about Arie out there.   At this point.I.do.not care. It's just opinions and people who think their very important opinions take priority over anyone else's.    

He will definitely bring romance to his season and that is what I do care about.   I am ready for it.  If you don't like romance watch a different show.

I believe in my heart he will fall in love.  Arie seems to be an incredibly romantic man, not all tied up in needing to take himself so seriously.   Nothing wrong with that if that's your thing, but I think Arie wants to throw caution to the wind, be open to the process and fall in a big way.  Completely taken in his by his F1 while  she inspires him to be a better man.  I like the mystery of him. What will happen?  Will he fall?  If so, who will he fall for?  These are all unknowns.  He does not seem to have a predetermined type except for pretty.   This is why I am looking forward to his season.   It could be anyone of these girls.   He seems open to whatever will happen and I appreciate him for that.  

Whether he marries this girl remains to be seen.  It is  probably not going to happen but that makes him no different than any other bachelor so I won't dog him for it.  I want to see him fall in love in love while he is there.  Is there a girl who will capture his heart??? 

I just want him to give himself fully to the process which I think he will do.  I think he will be complete mesmerized by his final pick and yes we will be swept up in it.  A little romantic fantasy on my TV screen.  Not too much to ask.  If's that wrong  I don't give a flying flip if it is real or not.  I am past the pragmatism now of the perfect bachelor pre-life in order to prepare for his role.  Give me some romance during the season I beg of you ABC.  No wet blankets.  

Give me romance, sensuality, kissing, conversation and connection.  Is it too much to ask from this franchise??  Arie is the man to do this.  I think the TTB  knew this going in and why they were willing to cast him after such a long absence.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 am

Many guys start dating a girl, realize she is not THE ONE and yet *IMO* continue to see her because she is easy, available, comfortable, etc. and they have not met another that might be a contender for their wife.  All the signs were there that she was not going to marry her but she had those rose colored glasses on and saw what she wanted to see.

Now, he may meet one he wants to marry and that relationship will be totally different.  Perhaps if she watches she will see what he is like when he is in love vs just dating.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Many guys start dating a girl, realize she is not THE ONE and yet continue to see her because she is easy, available, comfortable, etc. and they have not met another that might be a contender for their wife. Now, he may meet one he wants to marry and that relationship will be totally different. Perhaps if she watches she will see what he is like when he is in love vs just dating.

You are absolutely correct. IMO, it is funny how men behave when in love. I will not be terribly surprised if there is a wedding soon after the season ends, If Arie finds the one and falls in love again this time. Men will mark their territory as soon as they find it in all sorts of funny, totally uncharacteristic ways, IMO. If women paid more attention; we could totally tell when a man is somewhat in, half in or totally in. I think Arie has been around and is ready. I hope there is a girl this season that he can fall for - I want to see him in love again. @littlereddress, I am with you. I don't care about his history or the speculations, we all have a history, I want to see him fall again, I know the signs. I want kissing with the right girl - lots of kissing, unexpected kissing - kissing with feeling, I can't wait.  laugh out loud
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes, kissing with feeling.  Conversations with connection.  I want to see his face light up every time he looks at her. That's what I want.

IMO I also think Arie is a breath of fresh air right now because he has been off the bachelor franchise grid for so long.  I also think he is free to pick the girl that is right for him and not automatically have a front runner before the season is done filming.

I don't plan on shipping my favorite just because I think she is the best girl with no thought that it should be him doing the choosing.  I am hoping he has enough horse sense to pick his match. I believe he does.   I feel like Arie is very much his own man.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am

Aria wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Does anyone know if there's a pattern of the F1's not having any date in episode 2? Like were Vanessa, Lauren and Whitney on a group date in episode 2 or did they have no date?

Vanessa was on the week 2 group date (wedding dress photo shoot), Lauren B did not have a date, and Whitney did not have a date.
Sorry all for being AWOL around here lately. Had a great Thanksgiving weekend with family that I hadn't seen in a while. Now back to business....

Here is the breakdown of dates for the F1 based on dates around the ID from season 15 when the longer seasons first started happening:

15: F1 Emily had GD in epi 2; ND in epi 4
16: F1 Courtney had ID epi 2; ND in epi 3
17: F1 Catherine had date in every epi
18: F1 Nikki had date in every epi
19: F1 Whitney had ND epi 2; epi 3 ID; epi 4 GD
20: F1 Lauren had ND epi 2; epi 3 ID; epi 4 GD
21: F1 Vanessa had date every epi

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Another short interview with Sean. He says Arie does not want to be known as the kissing bandit anymore.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-kissing-143947

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 pm

littlereddress wrote:Another short interview with Sean.  He says Arie does not want to be known as the kissing bandit anymore.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-kissing-143947
Sean saying about Arie: “I hope he commits and sees it through after it’s over” ...And if Arie doesn't see it through and get married to his F1? Honestly I roll my eyes every time I read something Sean has to say like he is the be and end all (imo). As a friend he needs to just keep quiet imo and let Arie be his own lead and whatever happens with Arie and his season and whether it lasts or not doesn't mean diddly squat to me nor does it make Arie any more or less genuine imo or that he needs to commit and see it through. If it works out and he meets someone awesome great. But if it is not a lifetime match then it is what it is and I hope Arie doesn't see it through just to see it through. This show is such a gamble where the odds of finding the "one" leading to marriage are very very low yet the show likes to act like those 30 or so women are the only women on the planet and if it doesn't work out then the leads are total losers. I will be happy for Arie if he finds a potential partner that leads to marriage but I won't see Arie as a failure if he doesn't. As long as Arie gives it his best shot and it's a somewhat entertaining season I'm good  yes

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Well said, AllAboutLove. Arie can fall for someone and commit, but it can turn out that in real life, the couple is just not that compatible. I still have enjoyed watching the seasons where lead genuinely seems to fall in love, even if they break up down the road (Meredith and Ian, Ali and Roberto, Byron and Mary, etc.) And Arie's sense of humor should make for a fun season.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376