SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:16 pm

I cannot sleuth worth a dime but I am following along and wondering,
1. Do we know how many girls in total showed up for Arie, 30?
2. Based on the chart by @Auntie's_love, we started with 19 known girls and it seems five are confirmed to have left, right?
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Suspect and the comments laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 I'm not one to read comments, but I do enjoy MFs twitter account when he tweets something.

I wonder if that's the age bracket for the winter games? I'll copy it over to the WG thread just in case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Did anyone listen to the EW podcast about Arie's season? I haven't listened to it myself, but I saw a reddit summary of it - apparently there was a group date where the girls were all fighting, Arie tried to fix things, a girl took issue with how he was going about that, and called him NotPeter. I really hope this doesn't become a storyline, but with the Kenny appearance and the Dean/Alex thing, I'm not sure now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Awwww, i hope not.  That was a terrible storyline when they did it to Ashley with Emily.  So weak tptb. no
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 pm

It was indeed terrible what they did to Ashley. I wish TPTB would understand we want to watch a love story
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm

KK4 wrote:It was indeed terrible what they did to Ashley. I wish TPTB would understand we want to watch a love story

You guys are right, what they did to Ashley and now Arie is pretty crappy. no I'm assuming that whichever one of the women disrespected Arie probably got sent home immediately. As much as everyone here wishes for a drama-free love story, we all know that's never going to happen.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 pm

For anyone who wants to listen to the podcast, here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/sets/aris-bachelorette-season-the

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:32 pm

I didn't like it when they did that to Ashley in regards to Emily, I'll like it even less this time.  If Peter or Arie not being Peter becomes a big part of the story line, I'm simply not watching and IMO TPTB will have greatly missed the mark when it comes to Arie and what his and show fans want to see.  I was excited for a season of Arie and a fresh start with no connections to Ben, Nick, Jojo or Rachel's seasons, I don't need or want to hear about Peter during Arie's season.  

And I apologize for mentioning his name in Arie's threads, that this is even being discussed in Arie's threads since we don't want discussion of anyone but Arie in Arie's threads.  Honestly, I'm disappointed that this has to be brought up again and maybe part of the story line.

JMO

ETA:  This does not open up discussion about Peter individually.  Let's keeps it in relation to the podcast and the NotPeter comment, please!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I feel so happy that I have no idea who that other guy is. I'm just happy that Arie is the Lead finally, and whichever of the women isnt interested in him is more than welcome to leave. I think he's probably significantly more secure than Ashley so hopefully the storyline wont stick.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Look what happened to Ashley! It only takes one, the right one, to be happily ever after. I wish Arie the same luck.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Hopefully Arie walks NotPeter out the door on the spot. Smiley

I think he's going to have a great season! I'm looking forward to a mature great looking guy fall in love because IMO it's going to be so romantic and that's what I want out of this franchise!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376