SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Peppermom Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:18 pm

I haven't read much of the back story as we know it on any of them. If Arie has a connection with the lady, good for them. It is always just fun for me to see how they get there and see if I can see the connection TPTB aren't showing to see if I can pick the final one. I haven't been reading much the past couple years to see if I could still spot it and it was fun to try. Knowing how it shakes out will be fun again to watch and try and spot the connection they aren't showing with the chosen one. I don't care who the final one is. For me the fun is the snark and the clues to the connection!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kjmluvstv Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:27 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I’ve had enough of big personalities over the last two seasons of this show.  Raven, Platinum vagine, Demario, Dean.  Ugh.  Give me bland any day if they are right for Arie.  

I get the disappointment with Tia based on knowing Raven, but why Becca and Lauren?  Is it their ages?  I don’t think age makes a difference if the connection is there.  Jason is nearly 9 years older than Molly.  She was 25 on the show.

I do wish Sienne had made it, but who know if she really had a connection with Arie.

I agree with everything in this post. All I care about is Arie finding the woman who is right for him.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Not here for a bland fest !!!!!!!! And that is what this is shaping up to be imo

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Haha!  We all want different things and that makes it interesting to me.  Somehow, I don’t think there will be a blandfest with Tia if her limo entrance is any indication.  

And, Arie is far from bland ... but that’s JMO which I know is biased.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:59 pm

kjmluvstv wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I’ve had enough of big personalities over the last two seasons of this show.  Raven, Platinum vagine, Demario, Dean.  Ugh.  Give me bland any day if they are right for Arie.  

I get the disappointment with Tia based on knowing Raven, but why Becca and Lauren?  Is it their ages?  I don’t think age makes a difference if the connection is there.  Jason is nearly 9 years older than Molly.  She was 25 on the show.

I do wish Sienne had made it, but who know if she really had a connection with Arie.

I agree with everything in this post. All I care about is Arie finding the woman who is right for him.

This is my feeling also.  

Sometimes bland is good for a relationship working out.  No drama or fireworks or interesting compelling background but a nice easy connection both physical and emotional.  No crash and and then quick flame burn out. I want to see Arie connect with one of the girls and make a go of it.  Maybe it will work out maybe it won't but I would prefer he choose who he feels is right for him, not the producer or popular fan choice.  I want to see the girls in action first and how they relate to him before I can decide who I think he should pick.  

I don't find Arie bland either. Who will hold his interest enough that he will take her all the way?  

I love Sienne also and hoped that she would make final 4 but I would rather him let  her go if they don't have enough chemistry.  She is beautiful but Arie may need more than that to connect to her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:So what happened to the girl he hasn't released who got to meet his parents? I'm okay with F4 other than Tia. I am dissapointed that we have to endure hearing how she is connected to Raven. I've liked Becca from the start.
Has he released Analise yet? I am not writing her off just yet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:57 pm

I think she is the 4th.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:So what happened to the girl he hasn't released who got to meet his parents? I'm okay with F4 other than Tia. I am dissapointed that we have to endure hearing how she is connected to Raven. I've liked Becca from the start.
Has he released Analise yet?  I am not writing her off just yet.

He hasn't released her yet. I do think the girl that went to his house/ met his parents is a brunette because RS confused her with the motorcycle date girl. I also personally don't think Annalise made final four because she got the crappy (literally) costume/job on that dog date and I don't think they would do that to one of Arie's favorite girls. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 pm

IDK I didn't think Annalise's get up was bad. Wasn't she wearing the black top and leggings? That's low key.
Compare it what Vanessa had to wear at that bridal group date for Nick and she got by easy. JMO. Plus I don't think Arie would have much input.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:49 pm

@Kashathediva I didn't think the get up itself was bad, just the fact that she was the pooper scooper when all the other girls were all glammed up. Vanessa definitely got the interesting outfit, but they still made her a bride, not a bridesmaid, and she was the center of attention when the girls were all walking up to Nick. It's not that I think Arie would get input in that, just that I think that's a outfit they give to a MOT girl because it's kind of funny/humiliating. I could be totally wrong, but that's just the feeling I get!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:52 pm

@Aria LOL the pooper scooper! Not an enviable job. Hmmm. The job they give the gal in the cast pool for a couple years. Not nice.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think she is the 4th.
Me too and IMO the fact that there has been so much mystery around it all, it is kind of past F1's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376