SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:37 am

Add me to the holding out hope for HTD #4 group.  bestbud!  #sonottheF4Iwashopingfor laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  I will wish Arie and his F1 the best whoever she ends up being.  But after 2 seasons of Raven and the squad and them trying to remain revelant now, I'm not the least bit interested in her friend Tia.  She may be perfectly wonderful, but her association with Raven makes me hope for anyone but her for F1.  2 seasons of the squad is enough, IMO.  Time to cut ties and connections from Nick and Rachel's season and move on.  Hopefully since she sticks around for a while, she'll win me over. We'll see. laugh out loud JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:41 am

Love the hashtag - #sonottheF4Iwashopingfor. The only thing keeping me from being completely underwhelmed is the hope that Arie fell, fell hard and it is reciprocated. I cannot imagine that I have waited this long for him to have a season, only to be disappointed. It feels like someone put a pin pr*ck to my balloon and is slowly letting the air out!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:54 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
coolangel wrote:I agree with the others. That's an underwhelming F4 IMO.

Anyways, my prediction for F1 (based on little to nothing laugh out loud ) is the mystery girl who got the last HTD and Becca K for the next Bachelorette.

Stats over the last few years:

Nick - F1 Vanessa HTD filmed last
Ben - F1 Lauren HTD filmed last
Chris - F1 Whitney HTD filmed last
Juan P - F1 Nikki HTD filmed 2nd
Sean - F1 Catherine HTD filmed 2nd
Ben F - F1 Courtney HTD filmed last

Just to verify was this the order filmed in or shown?  as they sometimes show them in a different order than filmed.  I always thought the filmed order had more about how they worked across the country for HTDs vs who is F1.

It is the order in which it was filmed. It could be that it's a mere coincidence but IMO it could also be that TPTB are evil and they do it to make the frontrunner/lead wait the longest time possible to see each other. laugh out loud laugh out loud More potential to get inside the F1's head while they remain sequestered for over a week with just their handler IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:57 am

Sorry for the double post but I am still confused about something. Do we think that the girl who got the last HTD is someone that RS has not released? Or is RS only saying that the girl who got the first ID and went to Arie's home is someone he has not released? Because to my mind he has released Caroline. If Caroline got the last HTD, then the other girl has been eliminated is not too important at this point, so why still hold on to her?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm

flojo031 wrote:
umngirl wrote:RS just posted the first three hometown dates and who they are with. Here they are.
Tia Booth 26, Jonesboro, Arkansas (Filming Thursday, Oct. 26th)

Lauren Burnham 25, Virginia Beach, Virginia (parents live there) (Filming Saturday, Oct. 28th)

Becca Kufrin 27, Minneapolis, Minnesota (Filming Monday, Oct. 30th)

As for the 4th hometown, it films next Wednesday, Nov 1st and I know the location of it. You’d think, “Well then how do you not know what girl it is?” It’s because the location doesn’t match any of the girls I had left in Italy and where they’re from. And I know every girl on the show from episode 2 on and where they’re from, so it’s weird this location doesn’t match up. They don’t live there, and as far as I know, their parents don’t live there either. There’s one girl that lives close to where they’re filming on Wednesday, but that’s not good enough for me to run with. Might be her, might not. So it could be a situation where they’re going to a relative’s house that doesn’t live where the girl is from, or maybe the parents aren’t involved, or they’re just filming at a neutral place, etc. I’m not 100% sure yet that’s why I’m not gonna try and guess. I’m pretty sure I’ll find out before next Wednesday who the 4th girl is though, so I’ll let you know as soon as I do. But those three girls and order of hometowns being filmed are definitely accurate.

Wow, that really sucks. no no I'm incredibly disappointed with Tia and Lauren B. 2.0 being in the F4. Definitely underwhelming. Speaking of which, wasn't Lauren B. 2.0 the chick that had that incredibly awkward 1-1? She's the last person that I expected to see. If Tia is anything like Raven, we're in for a LONG season.  hissyfit We all called Becca from the get go (and depending upon who the fourth girl is), she'll probably make it all the way to the F2. I was so excited to potentially see Seinne, Chelsea, Bekah Martinez or even Marikh, but now there's nothing or no one to get psyched about. I mean, I'm still going to watch, but only as a neutral party/observer and not be as invested. I guess there's still a slim chance that the fourth girl could be a WOC, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I guess after Nick and Rachel's seasons respectively, I just expected something different. And when I say different, obviously I'm referring to a more diverse F4. I was hoping that the franchise wouldn't go back to 'all white, all the time' again. It's like they're taking a step backwards, which is incredibly frustrating.

Yes to all of this x100. I might still tune in or catch up on recaps but definitely not as invested/interested after seeing who the f4 are. Really had high hopes for it to get better following nick's season but Arie definitely has a type and thats fine too. Oh well, back to watching are you the one laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm disappointed as well. What a boring F3/4. I know that isn't fair to say, because we know nothing of their personalities. But the three released seem very bland, especially coming off of Rachel's season when her F4 had such different diverse personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I’ve had enough of big personalities over the last two seasons of this show.  Raven, Platinum vagine, Demario, Dean.  Ugh.  Give me bland any day if they are right for Arie.  

I get the disappointment with Tia based on knowing Raven, but why Becca and Lauren?  Is it their ages?  I don’t think age makes a difference if the connection is there.  Jason is nearly 9 years older than Molly.  She was 25 on the show.

I do wish Sienne had made it, but who know if she really had a connection with Arie.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Ugh #anyonebutTia. Sorry, but the last thing I want to see is Raven and the squad prolonging their 15 minutes because her close friend is F1 or, god forbid, the next Bachelorette dizzy Lauren B seemed super standoffish on her 1-on-1 so I'm really surprised to see she's made it this far. Becca seems pretty normal and cool though, so unless the 4th girl is someone like Marikh, she's the one I'm hoping for Bachelorette right now. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pm

@alwaystulips You bring up such a refreshing point of view for me and also something I tend to forget. I know next to nothing about any of these women. Nothing. So really who am I to judge any of them?
Next, sometimes you simply can not judge a book by it's cover. I'm not saying this in particular about anyone, and at the same time, I'm saying it about everyone. No one ever knows for sure.
I'm willing to go with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm

I am anxiously waiting to watch Arie fall head over heels for his F1. I think we will know viewing early on who that lucky girl is.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:10 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I’ve had enough of big personalities over the last two seasons of this show.  Raven, Platinum vagine, Demario, Dean.  Ugh.  Give me bland any day if they are right for Arie.  

I get the disappointment with Tia based on knowing Raven, but why Becca and Lauren?  Is it their ages?  I don’t think age makes a difference if the connection is there.  Jason is nearly 9 years older than Molly.  She was 25 on the show.

I do wish Sienne had made it, but who know if she really had a connection with Arie.

That's definitely a good point that we don't know much about these girls, but I think that some of the girls just had more interesting "covers", whether that was because of a more interesting look (Seinne, Marikh, Caroline, Chelsea), a more interesting backstory (Chelsea), and seemingly more accomplished (Seinne). We really don't know anything about Lauren B at all (RS gave no real info about her beyond college and age) and I think many of us thought they were lacking chemistry on the date, so I think that's why many don't feel any type of connection to her and are just underwhelmed. And I think Tia just seems like more of the same because of the Raven connection. I do really like Becca and am glad that she made the final four, over girls who were flashier. And I always have to remind myself that I have no idea how I'll feel about these girls once I see them in action. I could hate Seinne and become the biggest Tia fan!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:37 pm

I didn’t see much chemistry with Lauren B either, but it was a small snippet of the date.  How sexy can they get when asked to dance in public to accordion music?   laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376