SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Have we seen Arie and Tia together? I thought it was decided she wasn't the one having alone time at the demolition derby because the shoes didn't match.

This is the best I can do for a screencap but I really think this looks like Becca on the back of the motorcycle. Was this the date where he took the girl home to AZ and she met his parents?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Captur10

SC mine
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm

@Eagle Eye Really? I didn't follow that sleuthing, but they look like Nikes to me in both pictures so I think it's her (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4514-tia-booth-sleuthing-spoilers). I was talking about the new promo of them together where she is wearing the Converses. They seem really close to me. I would be surprised if she was F4, but maybe that's the shakeup Mills was talking about.

And, no, RS originally thought that was the girl he took Home and got the private concert, but he realized it was a different girl. I really can't tell who the girl is - I can see it being a Becca, but I can also see it being Bri.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Definitely both Nikes but IMO different styles -- you can see in the group shot that Tia's Roshes have a much thicker white sole than the ones on the girl sitting with Arie. But yeah, they certainly do look pretty cozy in the preview. I'm good with any kind of shakeup as long as it doesn't involve his F1 bailing on him!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

I felt Jacqueline Trumball could also be motorcycle girl.  Her hair has the same highlights to a degree but there's that part again on different side. It doesn't match. If it's her and not Becca like I originally thought, Becca got treated to hometown date, IMO.  Becca got one of the first two dates. IMO  That promo is outside the mansion where she (Jacqueline Trumball) twirls for him, isn't it? At first I thought it might be the 2nd Individual date where they were treated to a concert but now I think it's the MnG. It's odd that RS hasn't spilled who was on those two dates if he truly knows. I don't really care about any dates but those other than F3 in Peru. LOL

When I refer to HTD here, I'm referring to the second ID of the season...not F4.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Aria wrote:@Eagle Eye Really? I didn't follow that sleuthing, but they look like Nikes to me in both pictures so I think it's her (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4514-tia-booth-sleuthing-spoilers). I was talking about the new promo of them together where she is wearing the Converses. They seem really close to me. I would be surprised if she was F4, but maybe that's the shakeup Mills was talking about.

And, no, RS originally thought that was the girl he took Home and got the private concert, but he realized it was a different girl. I really can't tell who the girl is - I can see it being a Becca, but I can also see it being Bri.
There was another screen cap caught way back where you could see the shoes were different.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 pm

@mprssdbyu It's possible he's lying, but RS said that he hadn't yet released the girl who got to see his house/got the private concert when he published the blog post saying he realized his mistake that it wasn't the motorcycle girl. At that point, he had already released Becca.

And I still think the girl sitting next to Arie is Tia! The only other white girls with brunette hair are Bibiana and Caroline and it doesn't like either to me. I just think that different angles make shoes appear differently. NBD, either way!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Have we seen Arie and Tia together? I thought it was decided she wasn't the one having alone time at the demolition derby because the shoes didn't match.

This is the best I can do for a screencap but I really think this looks like Becca on the back of the motorcycle. Was this the date where he took the girl home to AZ and she met his parents?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Captur10

SC mine
I missed this in the promo just now! I think you are right, from the nose to the cheeks to the smile, it looks like Rebecca K.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:59 pm

I think it's interesting that Emily sent her second ID home after visiting her hometown as a child and it's very possible Arie may have done the same thing. It definitely isn't the norm.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Have we seen Arie and Tia together? I thought it was decided she wasn't the one having alone time at the demolition derby because the shoes didn't match.

SC mine
I missed this in the promo just now! I think you are right, from the nose to the cheeks to the smile, it looks like Rebecca K.
for

Becca reminds me of a young Sela Ward who was on the show Sisters years ago. I thought that when I first saw her bio and when I first saw this photo, Sela Ward jumped out at me again. Just first impressions but for what it's worth.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:07 am

Kendall's IG is private now. So of the spoiled f4, Rebecca's IG is the only one that's deactivated. Another clue pointing she's f1?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:11 am

And so it begins! Yeeee hawww! FRC was Friday. It's a long flight home. I wonder if Kendall is home yet. I'm hoping someone spots Arie coming in this week like they did Nick.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Tia and Kendall are back on social media. So that means he 99% picked Becca.
Lauren is still not active yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376