SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:39 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
clues wrote:Don't forget Laura is a good actress and I can see her acting ever so sweet and gentle to obtain her goals

She would be sucking up to Mamma J so hard IMO.  Not to mention the sister.  Which will work, for a while...

It will only work until sis starts demanding some cousins for her littles.

She probably had it written into the F1s contract. No way I see Laura doing that in a hurry IMO. Not when business is BOOMING! Toni May will be the "other woman" in that relationship, mark my words.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:39 am

Yeah but Laura is not that good of an actress - mostly of Australia isn't buying into her personality IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:51 am

I'll advocate for Laura here, Toni May is her business and livelihood, and should absolutely not be put on the back burner for some bloke she's spent about 20 hours with. Matty knows how important Toni May is to her, and if he wanted a wifey who would stay at home and let him be the big man he probably shouldn't choose Laura. Also not Elise either.....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:01 am

SUBTLE.  cantstopl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4883080/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Byrne-receives-congratulatory-flowers.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 W5ZAbnJ
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 RONIB8E

Is this the final proof that Laura wins? Bachelor finalist Byrne is sent congratulatory flowers at her Sydney home just hours before the finale
She's the Georgia Love lookalike, who's tipped to win The Bachelor.
And if there was any lingering doubt about whether Laura Byrne will be crowned the winner, a special delivery to her Sydney home on Thursday may be the final proof.
The 30-year-old accessories designer was sent congratulatory flowers ahead of the season 5 finale, suggesting she has plenty to celebrate.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:04 am

That's hilarious!!! OMG  rofl cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 rotfl

The card even says "Laura and Matty"....I mean why not just post a pic of Matty and Laura together already deadhorse jmo

This season has been the most fake Aussie season I have ever watched (and I include Blake's)  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 am

OMG. Grrr what is wrong with people. :angryemotion
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 am

That's gotta be a plant. Probably sent by DM themselves so they could make their own spoiler given their gag contracts. Boo Upset

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That's hilarious!!! OMG  rofl cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 rotfl

The card even says "Laura and Matty"....I mean why not just post a pic of Matty and Laura together already deadhorse jmo

This season has been the most fake Aussie season I have ever watched (and I include Blake's)  no no

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was sent by a radio station or Daily Mail themselves.  Anyone close to M & L would know they're staying away from home tonight (we saw the pics of Laura with her overnight bag!).  But still, pretty darn funny.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698

ETA: Snap! @ideas_ideas. Great minds think alike.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That's hilarious!!! OMG  rofl cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 rotfl

Enjoy this special time together! Sounds like its only for now... shouldnt it be enjoy your life together or something?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:16 am

Im somehow happy I saw this now because now I can really prepare myself.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:18 am

^^ Snapsies @Bobette -- obvious much no no

Sigh. I knoooowwww.... the writing's been on the wall all along but still ... :broken heart:
At least we can start the emotional processing ahead of time, those of us that need to!!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:21 am

Bobette wrote:SUBTLE.  cantstopl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4883080/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Byrne-receives-congratulatory-flowers.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 W5ZAbnJ
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 RONIB8E

Is this the final proof that Laura wins? Bachelor finalist Byrne is sent congratulatory flowers at her Sydney home just hours before the finale
She's the Georgia Love lookalike, who's tipped to win The Bachelor.
And if there was any lingering doubt about whether Laura Byrne will be crowned the winner, a special delivery to her Sydney home on Thursday may be the final proof.
The 30-year-old accessories designer was sent congratulatory flowers ahead of the season 5 finale, suggesting she has plenty to celebrate.
Funny that the sender's name is not apparent.Probably a desperate die-hard Laura fan. Can't see any friends or family sending that before the FRC is aired.

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash