SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 26 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Aria Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:00 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't think any of those things makes someone gay. Wells, Ben, Dean, and Peter were bromancing all weekend long. I don't see it. JMO. I remember people wondering about guys like Drew and Brooks too based on certain things they said or did. Sexuality isn't that simple. JMO.

Yup, agreed. People think that if you talk a certain way or are more stereotypically feminine or show affection towards men, you're gay and it's really not that easy to detect. Look at guys like Matt Bomer, Don Lemmon, Jon Lovett, etc. - nothing really distinguishing them from heterosexual men, but 100% gay! I think that Peter is just way too involved and supportive of the gay community to stay in the closet if he were gay, plus, all those rumors we've heard from RS and Kasha about his girlfriends and hook-ups and all that wouldn't make sense if he were gay. I think he's just a straight man very comfortable with his sexuality, which I think is awesome. Reminds me of Alex this season and his friendship with Tino! Also, I would bet that most of his fans would still be his fans if he was gay. Anyone who would stop liking him b/c of that is not a fan worth having anyways, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 am

Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think any of those things makes someone gay. Wells, Ben, Dean, and Peter were bromancing all weekend long. I don't see it. JMO. I remember people wondering about guys like Drew and Brooks too based on certain things they said or did. Sexuality isn't that simple. JMO.

Yup, agreed. People think that if you talk a certain way or are more stereotypically feminine or show affection towards men, you're gay and it's really not that easy to detect. Look at guys like Matt Bomer, Don Lemmon, Jon Lovett, etc. - nothing really distinguishing them from heterosexual men, but 100% gay! I think that Peter is just way too involved and supportive of the gay community to stay in the closet if he were gay, plus, all those rumors we've heard from RS and Kasha about his girlfriends and hook-ups and all that wouldn't make sense if he were gay. I think he's just a straight man very comfortable with his sexuality, which I think is awesome. Reminds me of Alex this season and his friendship with Tino! Also, I would bet that most of  his fans would still be his fans if he was gay. Anyone who would stop liking him b/c of that is not a fan worth having anyways, IMO.

To be quite honest, the three examples of men you named are SCREAMINGLY gay and always have been, IMO. I definitely agree with you that if you like someone, their sexuality should not be an issue and for me, it never would be but, for a man I would choose to be involved with - I would not be comfortable with the level of bromance demonstrated by some men because I know that men who are down-low rely on the wink and nod naive cluelessness of some women. I like a manly man, period - not homophobic, not metrosexual, good old fashioned - flat, uncomplicated, manly. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some women)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 am

No I don't believe that he is gay at all.

I believe more the rumors that he had a secret girlfriend that he was going back to once filming for the bachelorette wrapped if I were going to believe any of them. That seems more plausible because of all the sleuthing that was done IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 am

I think the guy has a lot of issues--period, but I'm not a shrink, don't pretend to be one and don't get paid for being one. (JMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:13 pm

It's interesting that you bring this up, because I actually wondered if Peter prefers men for a while.

Just the way he didn't seem interested in Rachel, there was a moment even on their first one-on-one when I thought: does this man even like women? ALL IMO.

To me, interaction with other men doesn't say much, but behaviour around women does.

You can't determine someone's sexual preferences until they tell you themselves. But Peter definitely gave me a "maybe" vibe.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Nillay wrote:Just a random thought of mine....not saying it is so hah
But do you guys think that Peter might be gay or bisexual?
I dunno sometimes i get those vibes from him. Based on his ig, he hung out with the lgbt community in Madison often pre-bachelorette. That awkward cheek kiss he gave Wells and him grabbing Well’s butt....him finding Naill Horan dreamy haha idk. I completely support the lgbt community tho so No harm no foul. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and this is within the rules
All love

I don't think Peter is gay or bi. And to sound cliche, not that there is anything wrong with that. I think Peter lives in the 21st century and is an enlightened human who acts in accordance with his beliefs.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

I must be a lesbian then because I've had plenty of not so "interested" moments with men and then overly affectionate moments with my girlfriends. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 pm

@pavalygurl @Cila51290 You both make such valid points. I know that not everyone likes Peter and that is OK. If I visit a thread that is not one of my preferred couples, I try not to post negative comments. I feel any couple, and really contestant, deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Just a friendly reminder before things go awry, again.  This is a general discussion thread, so all thoughts positive, negative, good, bad, etc. are welcome within forum rules.

Let's not tell others what they can/can't or should/shouldn't post or what threads to visit.  Everyone should feel as if they can post in every thread (other than the no spoilers if your spoiled).  

While I understand trying not to be overly negative and often refrain from posting in certain threads myself, I would never want to discourage someone from visiting a thread or sharing an opinion just because they might be in the minority or it being an unpopular opinion in a certain thread.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:44 pm

All the men i thought were gay on this show;

Drew.  ( I was wrong it seems)
Brook ( i was wrong it seems)
Jake. (Jury is still out)
Peter (Jury is still out)
Graham ( Jury is still out)

Nothing wrong with being gay.  It's pretending your not that bothers me.   And I am even fine with "they are questioning there sexuality."

Only time will tell.  Or not.. laugh out loud...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Men today are a lot more connected to their feminine side than they were 20 years ago.

Good for women because that makes them more relatable to us.

Bad for women because we question their sexuality.

Poor Men they can't win.    Damn Women are difficult.  giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:20 pm

To me, Peter doesn't look anything close to gay, he probably looks more playboy than gay. I think, he's just totally not interested in Rachel so he acted that way around woman, but that's just one woman we saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz