SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by alwayscooking Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:22 pm

@GuardianAngel, "At 33:05 he talks about someone but I can't make out who it is? "        Peter was talking about his ex, (the girl he dated before going on the show) going to the tabloids and talking about Peter, and their break up.  

I found what Peter said about what happened between he and Rachel on the show interesting.  He said it was Eric, Bryan and him left, around the time of overnights, and he went to leave the room and saw Rachel and Bryan making out in the hallway.   It really messed with his head, he couldn't rap his brain around the prospect of getting engaged to someone in like 36 hours, that was making out with another guy like that.  He wasn't blaming Rachel but questioning the reality of the situation .  Is the relationship I have with her real or not?  That would definitely explain his reluctance to an engagement at that point but wanting to continue their relationship post show.

I was never a fan of Rachel but hearing this makes me dislike her more.  I don't want to beat a dead horse, but it wasn't that Peter was opposed to marriage, like they made it seem, he was questioning their relationship and Rachel's feelings after seeing her with Bryan.  Rachel going to Peter's room that night to supposedly "let him go", hounding him to agree to a proposal, knowing he's in his head already, to just dump him anyway is just cruel.  

This is one season that I will always believe there was more, a lot more to the story than what we were told, but unfortunately I will never know laugh out loud   Peter's a good looking man, but I don't know if he'd make a good bachelor for the show.  He seems so in his head all the time, I don't know if that would translate to good tv, I would definitely watch it though, it would take someone like  Peter to bring me back.   But what do I know, I questioned Hannah B being cast as The Bachelorette, and IMO,  she turned out to be one of the most captivating Bachelorettes to watch. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by CHO Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:25 pm

Thanks for recapping. I would like to see peter find his match - seems like a genuine guy...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:27 pm

Peter is in his head all the time IA (even at the last minute when he agreed to be the bachelor then says no he isn't ready when asked) but I also think TPTB knew how he was and played with him till the end.

There's always someone making out, while others watch. I've seen it in the International shows and even on the Canadian shows. Perfect set up to mess with people jmo's. They do it all the time, and imo I wouldn't be surprised if that situation was a set up in order to have all that drama at the end. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:36 pm

alwayscooking wrote: ...snip

This is one season that I will always believe there was more, a lot more to the story than what we were told, but unfortunately I will never know laugh out loud   Peter's a good looking man, but I don't know if he'd make a good bachelor for the show.  snipped ...  But what do I know, I questioned Hannah B being cast as The Bachelorette, and IMO,  she turned out to be one of the most captivating Bachelorettes to watch. laugh out loud

Agree with these comments. How could we ever forget Hannah shutting down the righteous dude with "Jeses loves me even though I had sex 4 times in the windmill"! I've come to believe that Rachel wanted to 'fix' Peter and his hesitancy, showing him he was worthy of opening up and being in love. But it never works to try to fix someone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote: snipped

Agree with these comments. How could we ever forget Hannah shutting down the righteous dude with "Jeses loves me even though I had sex 4 times in the windmill"! I've come to believe that Rachel wanted to 'fix' Peter and his hesitancy, showing him he was worthy of opening up and being in love. But it never works to try to fix someone.

Wow that's a great POV! Perhaps to prepare him for the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:15 pm

@GuardianAngel   haha - you interpreted it a different way than I did when I wrote it but it works. I was thinking that Rachel knew she was going to pick Byran but still wanted to fix Peter - preparing him for love, whenever he found it! I will NEVER forget his mother foreshadowing the ending, saying she could see Peter becoming a father but not sure if he'd marry.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:07 am

@Norcalgal That's exactly what I thought you meant. The lead has to lead them on but maybe Rachel was trying to get him to "fall in love" as so many of them do but not because she was going to choose him but to prepare him to be TB and take down those supposed walls.

All is good for everyone, and that's all that matters imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:56 pm

I enjoying listening to the podcast and wasn't surprised that TPTB dropped him for Arie, not because I think Arie would be better but that he'd be more likely to propose. I don't like when they do things like have him waiting to go on tv to announce his Bachelor and then yank it last minute. That's really not necessary, no matter who's involved. no idea

Having said that, I think Peter's better off having not done the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz