SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:31 pm

nikikass wrote:Peter does not have a humble bone in his body.  He pretends he does and it drives me crazy.   I just cant understand how plent of woman fall for him and completely ignore his behaviour.  

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while but the final straw was the episode when they were at the winery and he said.  Your wearing that?

I literally wanted to smack him and not a light smack either.   He to me is just so obvious.  everything he says I roll my eyes.   

Hey Peter,  your not that good looking.  IMO he looks dirty with the scruff.  And he was the worst smile in my opinion.

in his defence he has an awesome body and when he does not smile and is shaved he is a B+ 

There I’m done my rant.

clapping!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:33 pm

I am not a Peter hater. I never wish anything bad or failed business on him. I admire his heart for charities and he seems to be good at what he does. He sure has some good qualities.

However, for the following reasons I can’t be a fan, and they have very very little to do with RS podcast.
- his push and pull: not just with Rachel but also play games with Pachel supporters (I’ve said enough on this)
- his passive aggressive hypocrisy: he preaches love and respect but then turns around liking negative comments. He did it with Bryan, and now did it with Brittany.
- his immature mean girl-ness: the way he gossiped with Dean  behind Bryan, but when being asked why he didn’t like B, he could not even give an answer! And I will not forget how he generalized “lots of fake ness in Miami”
Jmo.

I do think he felt threatened by and maybe subconsciously inferior to Bryan, but otoh, he’s also cocky, IMO, because he’s so good looking, kind and charm, he probably could not comprehend why he’s not f1.
But Rachel made the right decision for herself, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out how some fans wanted her to be with Peter - the guy made her cry, a lot. I also think he had (bubble) feelings for Rachel, but not strong enough to give her what she needed and wanted.

IMO, Peter will become a non factor when  the next Bach villain shows up, if He remains quiet, don’t respond, don’t LIKE, just concentrates on his business.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm

I don't admire Peter's charity work because it's clear to me his motive is manipulative and for personal gain based on Peter's own words of "using Kindness to advance his career". Someone who does such a thing is not kind, is not charitable, does not have empathy, but is narcissistic and self-serving imo. It's him using charities to make himself look good and advance his career. Disgusting. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:50 pm

sdmom wrote:I am not a Peter hater. I never wish anything bad or failed business on him. I admire his heart for charities and he seems to be good at what he does. He sure has some good qualities.

However, for the following reasons I can’t be a fan, and they have very very little to do with RS podcast.
- his push and pull: not just with Rachel but also play games with Pachel supporters (I’ve said enough on this)
- his passive aggressive hypocrisy: he preaches love and respect but then turns around liking negative comments. He did it with Bryan, and now did it with Brittany.
- his immature mean girl-ness: the way he gossiped with Dean  behind Bryan, but when being asked why he didn’t like B, he could not even give an answer! And I will not forget how he generalized “lots of fake ness in Miami”
Jmo.

I do think he felt threatened by and maybe subconsciously inferior to Bryan, but otoh, he’s also cocky, IMO, because he’s so good looking, kind and charm, he probably could not comprehend why he’s not f1.
But Rachel made the right decision for herself, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out how some fans wanted her to be with Peter - the guy made her cry, a lot. I also think he had (bubble) feelings for Rachel, but not strong enough to give her what she needed and wanted.

IMO, Peter will become a non factor when  the next Bach villain shows up, if He remains quiet, don’t respond, don’t LIKE, just concentrates on his business.

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 2133010805

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 pm

Ali on Arie & Peter

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 am

Just catching up on the last few pages, and wow. Peter fell off the pedestal hard. I expected him to have dirt on him, he was Imo emotionally manipulative on the show, and played the victim game after the show, continuing his manipulative games, and FINALLY he's exposed. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:39 am

@TeamArie_ I think Ali is a bit of an a** kisser. That said, when she said Peter will be on the Winter Games...it was almost a "cr*p moment. I shouldn't have said that. Back paddle, back paddle. I wonder if she knows something?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:36 pm

I've always defended Peter, and I still like the guy. Some of this, to me, is ex bitterness on both sides. However, I've never preached that he wears a crown. Typical good looking guy IMO. He does seem more in his head though and I can see how that is damaging to a loved one because I'm the same way. No excuses from him, but also none from Brittany. Not sure how you can be intimate with someone while feeding info about them to a gossip source. So slimy. The entire situation makes me feel icky. But being down low shady via social media is pathetic too. They both come out as losers IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:57 am

Kels0012 wrote:I've always defended Peter, and I still like the guy. Some of this, to me, is ex bitterness on both sides. However, I've never preached that he wears a crown. Typical good looking guy IMO. He does seem more in his head though and I can see how that is damaging to a loved one because I'm the same way. No excuses from him, but also none from Brittany. Not sure how you can be intimate with someone while feeding info about them to a gossip source. So slimy. The entire situation makes me feel icky. But being down low shady via social media is pathetic too. They both come out as losers IMO.

100% agree, toxic on both ends, from both of them. IMO This story makes neither person look good. JMO. I get where some are coming from as the media has elevated him to Saint status instead of just reonginizing that he is a regular person and treats everyhting he does like it's the seond coming. IMO. I don't hold any of these people to a high standard because at the end of the day they are all regualr people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed. IMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 am

zoe06 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I've always defended Peter, and I still like the guy. Some of this, to me, is ex bitterness on both sides. However, I've never preached that he wears a crown. Typical good looking guy IMO. He does seem more in his head though and I can see how that is damaging to a loved one because I'm the same way. No excuses from him, but also none from Brittany. Not sure how you can be intimate with someone while feeding info about them to a gossip source. So slimy. The entire situation makes me feel icky. But being down low shady via social media is pathetic too. They both come out as losers IMO.

100% agree, toxic on both ends, from both of them. IMO This story makes neither person look good. JMO.  I get where some are coming from as the media has elevated him to Saint status instead of just reonginizing that he is a regular person and treats everyhting he does like it's the seond coming. IMO. I don't hold any of these people to a high standard because at the end of the day they are all regualr people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed. IMO.

It is giving Peter and Brittany a pass by saying "they are regular people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed," and "in his head," which I cannot. Being imperfect and in your head does not give you the right to manipulate, lie, cheat or hurt others. I did not like him on the show because I saw this trait in him. Now, in his relationship with Brittany, there is his side, her side and the truth is halfway in between. But from what I have seen so far, they are both codependent and that is never a fulfilling/successful relationship. Case in point, Brittany feeding Steve info was in retaliation for Peter cheating with girl he met in Cali, then she took him back after filming, then he cheated again and the cycle continued. In my experience falling in love is the easy part, working at the relationship is where the work is and neither one of them was really working at that relationship. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:54 am

Who is the LA girl?

Last edited by TeamArie_ on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:04 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

100% agree, toxic on both ends, from both of them. IMO This story makes neither person look good. JMO.  I get where some are coming from as the media has elevated him to Saint status instead of just reonginizing that he is a regular person and treats everyhting he does like it's the seond coming. IMO. I don't hold any of these people to a high standard because at the end of the day they are all regualr people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed. IMO.

It is giving Peter and Brittany a pass by saying "they are regular people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed," and "in his head," which I cannot. Being imperfect and in your head does not give you the right to manipulate, lie, cheat or hurt others. I did not like him on the show because I saw this trait in him. Now, in his relationship with Brittany, there is his side, her side and the truth is halfway in between. But from what I have seen so far, they are both codependent and that is never a fulfilling/successful relationship. Case in point, Brittany feeding Steve info was in retaliation for Peter cheating with girl he met in Cali, then she took him back after filming, then he cheated again and the cycle continued. In my experience falling in love is the easy part, working at the relationship is where the work is and neither one of them was really working at that relationship.  AMO  

I say the imperfect comment to say, that Peter was held on such a high pedestal and treated like he could do no wrong and that media still treats him like eveyrhing he does is amazing , IMO like him growing a mustache. I was just commenting that elevating him to that status is something that never should have been done. IMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz