SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 53 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by TeamArie_ Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:08 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

100% agree, toxic on both ends, from both of them. IMO This story makes neither person look good. JMO.  I get where some are coming from as the media has elevated him to Saint status instead of just reonginizing that he is a regular person and treats everyhting he does like it's the seond coming. IMO. I don't hold any of these people to a high standard because at the end of the day they are all regualr people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed. IMO.

It is giving Peter and Brittany a pass by saying "they are regular people like the rest of us, imperfect and fully flawed," and "in his head," which I cannot. Being imperfect and in your head does not give you the right to manipulate, lie, cheat or hurt others. I did not like him on the show because I saw this trait in him. Now, in his relationship with Brittany, there is his side, her side and the truth is halfway in between. But from what I have seen so far, they are both codependent and that is never a fulfilling/successful relationship. Case in point, Brittany feeding Steve info was in retaliation for Peter cheating with girl he met in Cali, then she took him back after filming, then he cheated again and the cycle continued. In my experience falling in love is the easy part, working at the relationship is where the work is and neither one of them was really working at that relationship.  AMO  

I say the imperfect comment to say, that Peter was held on such a high pedestal and treated like he could do no wrong and that media still treats him like eveyrhing he does is amazing , IMO like him growing a mustache.  I was just commenting that elevating him to that status is something that never should have been done.  IMO

He probably cheated on her in the past.

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 pm

@zoe06, I agree with you. Maybe my phrasing was wrong and I should have said: "even us regular people know where to draw the line and do not manipulate, lie or cheat on others." My opinion.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 am

I don't see why Brittany being a loser/terrible/etc absolves Peter of anything. It's not about her. Even without this Brittany in the picture, Peter all on his own showed his true colors imo in how he was on the show, off the show, on his SM etc. His comments about "living a mediocre life without him in it" are just part of his narcissistic tendencies imo and go along with him saying he'd use so-called kindness to advance his career and make himself look good. He has shown imo he is manipulative and narcissistic. Peter's the type who I see as someone who places his self-worth in things and uses people, including his SM fans. He's all about himself imo and I feel sorry for the crazed SM fans of his many of which defend him tirelessly on his SM not realizing they are just being used by him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:03 pm

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Screen11

He's selling merch on his insta...

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:07 pm

^^ I like this. I would wear the hat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:37 pm

I personally wouldn't wear something with a contestant's/lead's name on it. I like Bachelor Nation, but not that much!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 am

Ahhhh Peter.... Nothing says "taking the road less traveled" like putting your name on some merch and selling it on IG  :dripdrip
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 am

Selling beanies tagged with your name on IG vs. buying Rachel Zoe dresses & Louis Vuitton shoes for the lady on your first date?

You just keep living' that mediocre life, NotArie. Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:40 pm

^^ Isn't that the name of his company? Peter Kraus Fitness?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 pm

It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo

@AllAboutLove
Profoundly stated, excellent post, agree 100%. thumbsup clapping!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
Now if he really wants to sell something new and special and make a crap load of money, he should consider selling his semen. There's a whole group of fanatics that would kill their mother for his stuff.  He could probably stop doing the bootcamps or being a personal trainer. Big money there.  rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz