SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Rachel said CA not LA - it's third largest state in the union! There are plenty of normal, human, everyday people that live in California. People act like the only part of CA is the TMZ (Thirty Mile Zone). Smh.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 pm

not a good sign they decided to move to la jmo....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 pm

@sfrank do you really think they'll move anywhere else except the la area? I'll personally apologize if im wrong ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Rachel didn't say LA she said California. Both said neither wanted to settle in each other's home state so they wanted pick somewhere together.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 pm

I always say unless they are originally from LA. There is 100% chance that this will not work out once the couple decides to live there. IMO (based on past experience)

RIP Rachel and Bryan. To what could have been.

I really hope they make it. But now they are deciding to uproot life in LA. I know they wont. IMO
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 pm

I'm sure they've planned it all out and it obviously hasn't been a rushed decision. Its also good to remember that although other couples that have stayed in la might not have worked out, everybody's different. Neither rachel or bryan seem like the type who'll be happy getting papped all day and doing nothing by being "famous". If that was the case they'd probably be posting a lot more ads by now, plus they're older and like their privacy as evidenced by their being MIA on sm at times.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 pm

new york is such a better place imo! For them theres endless opportunities. NYC is such a beautiful city with everything for everyone. ny wouldve been better imo

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 pm

sfrank wrote:Rachel didn't say LA she said California. Both said neither wanted to settle in each other's home state so they wanted pick somewhere together.

If its not LA or within an hour away I will take back what I say. If SFO or SAN than I apologize.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 pm

i can already see things fading between them. Its just a intuitive feeling i get. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 pm

nikikass wrote:I always say unless they are originally from LA.  There is 100% chance that this will not work out once the couple decides to live there. IMO (based on past experience)

RIP Rachel and Bryan.  To what could have been.

I really hope they make it.  But now they are deciding to uproot life in LA. I know they wont. IMO

I'm still optimistic - there's always a first time for everything and exception for every rule. The Bachelor was never suppose to marry their F1 and then there was Sean.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm

teamkristina wrote:i can already see things fading between them. Its just a intuitive feeling i get. JMO

Are we watching the same footage? Rachel called them The Abasolos on her IG. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm

sfrank wrote:Rachel said CA not LA - it's third largest state in the union! There are plenty of normal, human, everyday people that live in California. People act like the only part of CA is the TMZ (Thirty Mile Zone). Smh.

laugh out loud laugh out loud ***JMO***

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday