SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by teambigrach Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm all for it if that's what they want, but I guess I'm just confused as to why this would mean they're getting a televised wedding when she helped design a bridesmaid dress with a company that has nothing to do with ABC. The company then threw them an "engagement party" to help promote the dress.

They had some press there to help promote the dress, just like they did for Becca's blog launch for example.
Mindy Weiss has been the official planner for 2-3 previous Bach franchise weddings. Rachel designed a bridesmaid dress. They have moved their date from fall to spring of 2018. R&B have always said they are open to it. No one has to believe it but, a televised wedding is happening, IMO.

So excited to watch the wedding, and finally seeing olga and rachel's mom interact laugh out loud. First meghan markle and harry, now its RnB, 2018 is gonna be a great year for weddings

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 pm

@Chgohighlife Mindy Weiss works in the wedding industry. She's worked with Monique Lhuilier as well, who's involved with Rachel's dress. Kind of makes sense she would be there to help promote the new dress.

Considering they like to do their major weddings in the winter to coincide with the new bachelor season, I'd be pretty surprised if they gave them a wedding in the spring.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm

I think in the most recent Tom Joyner interview they did this week, Rachel said they "will be on their schedule (ABC) so that's why we can't set a date yet". That's another reason for RnB fans think a televised wedding is a possibility.

I can definitely see the pros and cons of a televised wedding. Rachel is not a planning type, per her own word, so it will be nice to have someone like Mindy Weiss to plan it for her and all the expenses paid, but then you are subjected to ABC/TPTB and who knows if her dad can/is willing to make an appearance on a reality TV show?

Regarding the engagement party, I agree it's more a promotional event than a real engagement party. But why not? go somewhere gorgeous, have fun with your friends and possibly make money at the same time... I don't think I can say NO to that.

All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 pm

@sdmom I definitely agree about the promotional party last night. It looked beautiful from what I saw. There's no reason to say no to something like that. She probably got paid well for this and enjoyed themselves. I just thought it was silly to call it an engagement party, when it clearly wasn't, especially with the press promoting Vow to be Chic the whole night.

Kaitlyn and Shawn have said numerous times that they're waiting for ABC to give them a wedding and that's why they're not married yet, so Rachel stating they can't set a wedding because of ABC doesn't necessarily mean anything, IMO.

I just don't see them randomly getting a wedding special in the spring when no show is airing. If they get one, and if it's not next winter, then perhaps this upcoming summer 6-8 months from now when the bachelorette is airing. Whatever they do, I'm sure they will make the best choice for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 pm

A wedding special in the spring (being April in my mind) would be a bridge between TB and 'ette. So timing could be very good. 
 Mindy being involved is interesting to say the least. No reason for her to be there regarding that particular dress.IMO She isn't the designer. She's a planner. She was there for other reasons is my guess. I wonder if other vendor types were there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm

If they will be having a televise wedding .If they are working with abc secretly at this point on their televise wedding . So it is safe to say they are more ready than boothstowe and jojoadnjordan. Atleast imo. But again this is just some kind of speculation about them having a televise wedding coz it is obvious they said from time to time they are open to it. Besides you’ll never know when this franchise is over on televising weddings or not at some point laugh out loud .Just saying .

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Eb97c9
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 9zt107Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 XgicucRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Oaw2uvRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 2pqw5k8Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 30szzauRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:38 pm

I'm not sure I would go so far as saying that they are more ready because they seemingly have a date in mind for 2018 and seem to be planning. I think several factors come into pla why couples get married later than others. JoJo and Jordan for example - Jordan basically just started off a new career, so maybe he doesn't want to get busy with wedding planning when he obviously is very busy otherwise with his job - same for JoJo. Kaitlyn and Shawn, who knows with them really? laugh out loud. I think they just recently purchased a house, who knows whether they wanted to have all their "ducks lined up in a row" - house etc. before getting married. But the way Kaitlyn talks it seems as though she and Shawn have been ready for quite a while but were waiting on TPTB. Perhaps age is a factor for Rachel and Bryan as well - 32 and 38 I think. Perhaps they want to have babies in the near future and so they want to get married before that happens. So, I think there are may contextual factors contributing to how soon a couple walks down the aisle. It doesn't necessarily mean that one couple is "more ready" (in terms of the state of the relationship) than another. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Please lets not compare other couples. Everyone is different, everyone has different reasons.

Please stay on topic. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:35 pm

It looks like there had to have been other vendors there per the one other People photo (florist/special drink). So I would imagine (IMO) Mindy Weiss was there as event planner, even if it were only to plan that event.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It looks like there had to have been other vendors there per the one other People photo (florist/special drink). So I would imagine (IMO) Mindy Weiss was there as event planner, even if it were only to plan that event.

Those people are the ABC team, IMO. This was all about a bit of additional footage, IMO. Hopefully they were able to capture something from the other four parties. Especially the Dallas rooftop and Bryan’s parents’. They may decide to skip the pool and the club events. Those were kinda wild for a family audience, LOL. 

From all that I’ve seen, ABC is not planning to televise Kaitlyn’s wedding and Jojo and Jordan aren’t ready.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Mindy Weiss is not part of "ABC's team". She may have done services for TB weddings in the past, but she is an established event/wedding planner in the Beverly Hills area. She has an established reputation all her own prior to this show.
MindyWeiss
I guess my point, in the post above is, Mindy has a team. She could have sent someone else to represent her at that event(Rachel's engagement party) and went herself. So she chose to be high profile.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday