SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Hopefully it's some other city in CA besides LA or else Suspect no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 pm

@yana_bach here's the link to her appearance on 9/8 first take

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzU3tCGniys

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm saving my snark for when they unleash their new projects, IMO they're sure to be uber embarrassing and out of touch laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:27 pm

So they are basically going to CA and starting fresh? Alrighty then. and yes i'm with you @bleuberry laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Ok. So this is what we got:
moving to CA
And 9 pages of speculation on that.
Maybe they have plans we don't know about? Maybe? Maybe not?
Maybe Rachel will open a place similar to Heidi Fleiss and Bryan will be her sex slave. It's about as good as any of the other 9 pages of speculation IMO. And equally as entertaining if not more so. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:48 pm

@Kashathediva what can I say? I love your conjecture the best.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 pm

@Rachelsseason
Well I mean as long as we are throwing out IMO crap I may as well throw out my crap and we can all see what sticks and what doesn't until the real truth comes out! hehehe

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 pm

@Kashathediva don't underestimate the power of "crap." We are well on our way to create an "encyclopedia of reasons why LA, is the place where relationships go to die: exhibit Rachel and Bryan."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 pm

But honestly, does it really take a wild imagination to think that people who want non-famous lives don't move to "California" (code for LA because where else, really?) and that these relationships are tough enough without getting the media/fame lifestyle involved? Really that fantastical of a thought or a reach? Not imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm

IDK. I have a lot of family that lives out in CA. Some even in LA area and none are there for fame.
We had friends that moved from the east coast to move out to that area --again not for fame.
I can't answer for this couple.
Isn't there a branch of her firm in CA?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm

is rachel doing lip sync battle? i just saw it on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 pm

teamkristina wrote:is rachel doing lip sync battle? i just saw it on twitter

Please post the link so we have accurate information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday